[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

helmet enchant
should be increase damage or chain additional ?
Kill All On Sight
- Updated POB with the helmet enchant

"
Nizamsmorty wrote:
helmet enchant
should be increase damage or chain additional ?

+3 Chains

since we are using claws the mapping isnt that great comparing to dagger version with prolif so using sporeguard isnt powerfull ?
Hello guys, I just looted Inspired Learning, never had one before and I never got a HH either, should I try to place it or should I sell it so I can buy some other nice stuff ?
"
Neyvane wrote:
since we are using claws the mapping isnt that great comparing to dagger version with prolif so using sporeguard isnt powerfull ?

We are constanly moving so sporeguard isn't really viable. Map clear is actually pretty good but you have to constantly use Plague Barrier and Withering step. It's a very active and fun playstyle (imo).

"
Costa69220 wrote:
Hello guys, I just looted Inspired Learning, never had one before and I never got a HH either, should I try to place it or should I sell it so I can buy some other nice stuff ?

A single Inspired Learning is never worth using. You'd need another 1-2 and a hh to get the most out of it. This build also doesn't have any "extra points" to spare. The skilltree is stacked and unspeccing things for inspired learning means you are sacrificing damage or survivability.
Last edited by darkix1 on Sep 12, 2019, 9:56:51 AM

what should i craft here?
Last edited by AleXTC on Sep 14, 2019, 4:52:51 AM
"
AleXTC wrote:

Phys damage% or Phys damage% + blind
Last edited by cablemodem on Sep 14, 2019, 3:56:30 PM
"
cablemodem wrote:
"
AleXTC wrote:

Phys damage% or Phys damage% + blind

isn't crit+Quality better?

I've got a feeling I have nearly as good of gear as anybody at this point. Some thoughts on the build:

It felt decent going into maps. Took a little bit of extra work, and there were little struggles at times. Getting cheap crafted claws with the double damage poison seemed to make it take off a bit.

Biggest points of improvement:

A 6-link was obviously the biggest upgrade along the way- for a while I played with a high life and -mana cost to skills chest, as that seemed to take away any mana problems I was having prior. I'd recommend that to anyone struggling with mana management early.

A GOOD claw. The utility of despair on hit in the off-hand was huge. I'd say the biggest difference I saw in a main-hand claw was when you added +chaos damage to a double poison fossil craft claw.

2 extra chains was fine for a while, but the upgrade to 3 chains was very noticeable.

Level 21 23% Cobra Lash and level 21 added Chaos damage was the real moment the build completely opened up for me.

The biggest upgrade for survival was the amulet.

The most difficult part of gearing was balancing the needed int and strength for the build.

The build consistently felt like it was lagging behind how much I was spending on it, until it was all put together. Now I can say I'm not sure I've played a more fun, dominating build. My mapping style is T16 with 4 sextants and as high QI as I can roll- and while it's a very active (fun) playstyle, the ability toss one shot at a pack and watch it's health drain while I'm using plague bearer to take down another pack an entire screen away feels insane to me.

Worth the investment.
Last edited by cablemodem on Sep 16, 2019, 7:49:10 PM
double post
Last edited by cablemodem on Sep 16, 2019, 7:44:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info