[3.8] Assassin Cobra Lash Detailed Endgame Guide | 6.5k+ Life | High DPS | All Content | Gameplay up

"
kjhiuy wrote:
bro, how did u crafted ur chest? and thoughts on the new unique ring Icefang Orbit.
great build btw

- Elder ilvl 86 Zodiac around 1ex for the base
- Perfect Fossil, try to get 30Q (I was happy with 28), craft 15-18Q for easier 6linking (took me 800fus at 46Q)
- then just spam Serrated + Pristine
- try to hit -15Mana Attack Cost, Attack Crit and very high life
- you win the lottery if you got -Mana, Attack Crit, High Life and an open prefix for Additional Curse (pretty much my chest but with not shit life)

Icefang doesn't feel worth it just for chill and shatter. You are sacrificing life and resists (and some damage) by not using a rare ring.

"
Nizamsmorty wrote:
will u do for dagger version ?
thanks

Sorry, I don't want to do a guide about something I'm not going to test. Fortunately, Mathil did a similiar build but with daggers. You might want to check him out.
Hey,

what do you think of this tree?

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAQMAEhYAAH6w2A-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFK00cgMdoK1SOLV7UEFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QsLstMUV_WSvRfSKONYHEwRvV_LmPP5irGyMnapRRzB8fyv9ARxfj_GNfSP2TZKjiu4O73rTfgBeGY7tgwgufXX-uvzFgCI_bA2Nh3ZKfZOQrWWaF5KASxyPwQ0iAhEGcC4jen-i2cgU9W9qjOdUJP3_3o2BwaB4GTfU7T8qC13ymFMfQdvnbAjxim1sNj1br04qTP9DMdrBapMZtL6nZU29Nkd-sKvEgorw6UZ07QUteu8uU9NvQKAhYCxkqqTpdoSiB5lZ8EyOqM9wbiM2UxAAAAAAAA==
Last edited by avenuee on Sep 22, 2019, 9:27:44 AM
Big Update. Guide completly redone. Added Formating, Images, Gear, Crafting Guide etc.
From now on, I'm using the high life variant because it let's me play more aggressive. The old tree is still very good, it's just a shift into another playstyle for me.

"
avenuee wrote:
Hey,

what do you think of this tree?

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAQMAEhYAAH6w2A-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFK00cgMdoK1SOLV7UEFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6QsLstMUV_WSvRfSKONYHEwRvV_LmPP5irGyMnapRRzB8fyv9ARxfj_GNfSP2TZKjiu4O73rTfgBeGY7tgwgufXX-uvzFgCI_bA2Nh3ZKfZOQrWWaF5KASxyPwQ0iAhEGcC4jen-i2cgU9W9qjOdUJP3_3o2BwaB4GTfU7T8qC13ymFMfQdvnbAjxim1sNj1br04qTP9DMdrBapMZtL6nZU29Nkd-sKvEgorw6UZ07QUteu8uU9NvQKAhYCxkqqTpdoSiB5lZ8EyOqM9wbiM2UxAAAAAAAA==

One wasted point at big claw cluster, life is a bit too low, not a fan of ambush & assassinate (because it's not always up), pathing to lethal assault also doesn't feel very worth it for what it gives, everything else seems good
Was looking for something new (to me) and crafting required as I play SSF. Thank you very much for the revamped guide. Going to roll the character right... now!

Just 1 question, I use the neversink filter but i was wondering, anyone use a custom filter for this build specifically? Might be a project i can attempt. Ought to learn how to customize anyway.
Last edited by Schnoodlez on Sep 22, 2019, 1:01:27 PM
Not really sure where your 7k life number is coming from...i imported my items into your exact tree. all my items have more life and life% than yours and i only have 6k life
"
Schnoodlez wrote:
Was looking for something new (to me) and crafting required as I play SSF. Thank you very much for the revamped guide. Going to roll the character right... now!

Just 1 question, I use the neversink filter but i was wondering, anyone use a custom filter for this build specifically? Might be a project i can attempt. Ought to learn how to customize anyway.

Good luck in SSF! Most of the gear should be easy to get, since pretty much everything is self crafted. Fenumus and the Helmet Enchant are too hard to get in SSF, so just use something else there.

For the filter, just grab a base filter (i.e.strict) from https://www.filterblade.xyz/ and from then on just customize it yourself directly on the filterblade site. It has an Auto-Save option, so you can always customize your last filter quickly, you can add custom rules and also filter out stuff you don't want to see. Give it a try, it's a very user friendly site.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Not really sure where your 7k life number is coming from...i imported my items into your exact tree. all my items have more life and life% than yours and i only have 6k life

You're totally in a good spot with 6k Life with the original version. I'm using the new more balanced tree, which has less damage. That's also what the guide is about now, because it's easier to update stuff what I'm currently playing. This doesn't mean you have to respec. The original version has a lot more damage and still plenty of life.
Maybe I missed it so sorry, but why perfect agony is not implemented in this build?
"
Sebakrul wrote:
Maybe I missed it so sorry, but why perfect agony is not implemented in this build?

No worries. Coralito's gives Perfect Agony.

Since it's flask and therefore a temporary buff, it's a good idea to use Reduced Flask Charges Used or Increased Flask Duration (tree and belt).
Sorry Darkix, I meant that I do have your balanced tree uploaded and I still have only 6k life even with more overall life and % on my gear than yours in the PoB.

Maybe the PoB is having a tough time calculating something for me if ur in-game life is actually 7k.

**in the long run, it doesn't really matter haha. I'll have a shit ton of damage and plenty of life to run basically everything with either version
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Sep 23, 2019, 3:55:30 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Sorry Darkix, I meant that I do have your balanced tree uploaded and I still have only 6k life even with more overall life and % on my gear than yours in the PoB.

Maybe the PoB is having a tough time calculating something for me if ur in-game life is actually 7k.

**in the long run, it doesn't really matter haha. I'll have a shit ton of damage and plenty of life to run basically everything with either version

I uploaded your character in POB, changed the tree to the tanky version, put in life jewels in the new jewels slots and put your character to lvl 98. You will actually end up at 7.5k life with your current gear.
https://pastebin.com/pGHjc7aW

Maybe you forgot to raise your level in POB, because that makes a huge difference :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info