[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

Anotha one.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Really enjoying the build thank you!
Last edited by fnu on Oct 11, 2019, 5:34:21 PM
"
daigua wrote:
Really enjoying the build thank you!

Np man, thanks for playing!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
wait, 12-15 spell poison 1 sec?
No is not, because CoC have cooldown 0,15s
second, if you really want to make the damage higher (as I see, with poison, 1,5mill is very very low), you need "more damage" buff, or add base damage to spell (Physic is the best, like Disintegrator), and 100% that you don't need any "increased duration" (except Temperalchain if you go 2 curse) because your ascendancy buff it a lot already (about 200% at MINIMUM)
Poison cyclone is very strong, even with coc or main cyclone
I'm using is too and I can say that your build is not good enough!
"
thanhhanh69 wrote:
wait, 12-15 spell poison 1 sec?
No is not, because CoC have cooldown 0,15s
second, if you really want to make the damage higher (as I see, with poison, 1,5mill is very very low), you need "more damage" buff, or add base damage to spell (Physic is the best, like Disintegrator), and 100% that you don't need any "increased duration" (except Temperalchain if you go 2 curse) because your ascendancy buff it a lot already (about 200% at MINIMUM)
Poison cyclone is very strong, even with coc or main cyclone
I'm using is too and I can say that your build is not good enough!

Wrong! It is 12 spells in one second because cyclone attacks TWICE. And it is good enough because it killed uber elder :)
Last edited by devon752 on Nov 17, 2019, 5:26:25 AM
Bump.
I'm currently a level 52 assassin that has followed your build guide so far, but I've had a hiccup... I can't find a freaking cyclone skill gem! I've resorted to farming normal lab hoping to find it in a treasure chest because it never showed up as a quest reward, and none of the vendors sell it. What do I do?
Last edited by Hulley5223 on Nov 24, 2019, 10:08:27 AM
"
Hulley5223 wrote:
I'm currently a level 52 assassin that has followed your build guide so far, but I've had a hiccup... I can't find a freaking cyclone skill gem! I've resorted to farming normal lab hoping to find it in a treasure chest because it never showed up as a quest reward, and none of the vendors sell it. What do I do?

I should've written it in the guide, thanks for pointing it out and sorry for the inconvenience.

Complete the side quest in the Library that's inside the Imperial gardens. Siosa the ghost is the quest giver, after you complete his quest you will have access to most gems from him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info