[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Ohtee wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:
By the way, I feel projectile speed makes the build feel so much smoother/better. Despite not necessarily adding damage

Ballistic Mastery makes a lot of difference imo.. anyone else tested with more proj speed ? = )

Currently testing 8-link gloves for Venom Gyre, with Ballistic Mastery and Longshot. That's the way to go to apply poison offscreen.

Dude those are awesome!

I'm wondering will longshot increase the damage of venom gyre returning projectiles?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 19, 2019, 2:12:08 PM
is aspect of spider actually necessary?

Bought this for 69c

now i do 10 million dps/3 million shaper

https://pastebin.com/PRuB2Yju

whew lad
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 19, 2019, 5:48:27 PM
"
is aspect of spider actually necessary?

No, and honestly not even the best option. Between spiderbots and wither stacks, the 15% increased is more like 9% more damage. Even less if you use despair. It's only worth it if you use the gloves, but even then it's great but you give up a lot by not using rare gloves, and it's probably not really worth it since you give up a different aura as well on top of that.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Sep 19, 2019, 10:04:38 PM
Ok my latest iteraton of this build is emphasizing evasion. Currently sitting at 16037 evasion without flasks (55% chance to evade on the tooltip). The evasion on Vix Lunaris and Atziri's step are really helpful. 5123 hps at lvl 95. [I'm using cobra lash currently]

I dropped blood rage as the degen is too much to deal with for me. While you could get enough regen on the tree + helmet and/or chest, it's too much trouble.

I'm on standard, so I cannot use witchfire brew yet since I don't have access to oils, but I am still having a ton of fun with this. Plague bearer is pretty awesome, and I'm thinking of going with a plague bearer enchant for the helm.

I also dabbled with using a rare chest with a +1 curse mod, but you have to give up way too much evasion on the chest since it's a prefix mod.

Also, you won't be able to find a 2500+ evasion chest with an elder mod like crit chance without spending an arm and a leg, at least on standard. So I ended up six linking a vanilla evasion chest. I also took Survivalist on the tree to cap out my resists and increase evasion. Also, I don't think helping Alira is worth it, since crit multi values are halved with Coralito's, so kill them all as OP recommends.

The claw was a major pain and expense to roll. If you don't have lots of fossils lying around I would just drop the +chaos damage mod and craft +phys. damage instead.

I'm using a double malevolence mod watcher's eye.

Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 20, 2019, 11:49:36 AM
Im new to PoE and would love to get some guidance in the build. I know i need jewelries and make a good craft with the oils. But what shuld i do after that to improve the build?

Am i even building it correctly?

My profile should be public.
Whats gems are you using for bosses?
"
Yerzyk wrote:
Whats gems are you using for bosses?

For Cobra Lash most people swap out GMP for either LMP or Vicious Projectiles
Last edited by Aradebil on Sep 20, 2019, 7:20:46 AM
can someone tell me which fossils im meant to use to craft those claws? i cant find it in the thread
"
Kbanger wrote:
can someone tell me which fossils im meant to use to craft those claws? i cant find it in the thread

I would assume

-Aberrant
-Corroded
-Perfect
-Sanctified

Anyone can confirm ? haha i'm noob crafter

Edit: After reading up on fossil

I'd say just Corroded + Perfect would/should do.. you'd want the quality + 60% chance more poison dmg only.. cause I'm not sure how to get the chaos flat damage as it is not in the list even within aberrant fossil, unless there's a fossil to roll flat chaos damage, if yes then add sanctified along?

haha again.. i'm noob crafter so.. gotta ask the masters here

https://imgur.com/a/leDiY4s a decent claw at poe trade for 3ex i think
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 20, 2019, 9:49:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info