[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Lunartuna wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Venom Gyre shredding a T16 beyond with a 10 second Minotaur kill and blight.. the kill would have been faster if i remembered to pop my pots again hehe.

https://youtu.be/i09yvBo3sKk

PoB with new claw: https://pastebin.com/SamH6x1q

Just FYI not trying to bring your numbers down

modifying the mods in Path of Building, I think 60% more damage with poison is not as accurate since the original wording has "with this weapon"

the wording should probably be

"Attacks with this weapon deals 60% more damage with poison" not sure what the difference is with wording, but POB reflects significant differences in DPS due to the wording.

I believe this reflect more realistic number?(just an assumption) But can anyone confirm what is the best mods to write for POB to register 60% chance for poison inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage with poison ?

Lastly, this has been said somewhere and I agree, I think Ambush & Assasinate is a very bad ascendancy. Whatever effect on Full life is gone once monster hit 99.9% hp. whatever effect lowlife only comes into play 35% and under (maybe a little bit useful on high end bosses?) but come to think about it.. might as well power charge if you dont like opportunistic ?

Edit: I'm so confused how do you setup the withered stack in the configuration of PoB ? can't seem to find it in mine. Same setup Cwdt - withered step as you.

The 60% More Damage with poison is what people in this thread and other sources seem to be adding for the 60% to deal 100%. I didnt make up this mod on my own.

I feel the damage is accurate. I if you take a look at the minotaur kill. It takes 10 seconds to go through his 12.5 million life. 1.25 million dps.

If you take my PoB link and click in shaper/guardian. Take off frenzy charges because i didnt have any left from blood rage and onslaught because i didn't have rotgut up. And work in that i only had my other 2 damage flasks up for half of the fight.. it puts the PoB dps at 1.4 milllion. Which is pretty close to 1.25. Now if i replace "60% more damage with poison" with "Attacks with this weapon deals 60% more damage with poison", dps goes down to 900k. which would make the 10 second kill impossible.

Ambush and assassinate - Great for clearing since your first hit on any mob should be enough, probably better for gyres out going projectiles from WB though. For bosses your first poison hit probably wont matter that much but below 35% will be really huge and then culling strike.. its like having culling stike work earlier because of the huge damage boost below 35%.

For wither you have to add in a lev 1 withering touch to the 6 link. then you can add the stacks in config. The lev 1 adds a tiny bit of dps, i forgot about this which would bring the 1.4 million even closer to 1.25 million.

Ah yea 1.25-1.4m sounds close/accurate. I mean 2.5m seems inflated not sure if that was the same pob as yours. Too many post too many quotes lol~

but with "60% More damage with Poison" instead of "Attack with this weapon deals 60% more damage with poison" I'm getting 8mil+ shaper dps with 5 wither stack lol.. not counting skitterbot 20% shock more dmg.

https://pastebin.com/KTyAhNg7 did i overinflate somewhere ?

Edit: i think due to dual wield 2x 60% more damage with poison over inflated number. removing 2nd weapon "60% more dmg with poison" 10 poison stack / 5 withered about 5mil+ shaper dps.. but will be only 4.6k hp at 94 lul~~
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 18, 2019, 1:57:17 PM
"
Chayman wrote:
So we have these two claws:

This one with % chaos damage over time multi

This one % increased physical damage

Which one would really be better for our build?

I'm thinking phys one is maybe better for general mob clear, but chaos multi one might be better for bosses.

Why's first one crit craft has no quality lolz?
"
Chayman wrote:

I'm thinking phys one is maybe better for general mob clear, but chaos multi one might be better for bosses.

pretty sure either way its 2nd claw... too much difference.. POB it ?
how do you increase your critical chance in this build? im stuck at 70 with a flask
Hi, any suggestions on what to upgrade next? except for a six link, I don't know about that "Yriel's Fostering", doesn't feels all that good to me.
The beast just dies instantly and doesn't really do much, so i don't want to waste any more fusing on it, or am i missing something?

here's my other gear:

"
Geshemancer wrote:
Hi, any suggestions on what to upgrade next? except for a six link, I don't know about that "Yriel's Fostering", doesn't feels all that good to me.
The beast just dies instantly and doesn't really do much, so i don't want to waste any more fusing on it, or am i missing something?

here's my other gear:

1)elemental damage with attack skill on belt is useless (inc dmg better)

2)helm change it (http://poe.trade/search/rukomebahobeyu) i search for cobralash enchant cause I'm cobralash

2)6L chest, if you dont like yriel, consider cherrubim

3)whispers of doom annointment onamulet for ability to dual curse (temporal + despair flask)

4)fenumus glove

5)get crafted rare weapon with 60% more poison dmg mods (http://poe.trade/search/kugonigodariik) wait for good deal to appear

so you can blasphemy temporal chain + witchfire flask. aspect of spider from glove + precision

corileto flask if you haven't already.

"
Neyeah wrote:
"
Chayman wrote:

pretty sure either way its 2nd claw... too much difference.. POB it ?

These are some claws from different people in this thread. I use only one claw + shield and I ask cause I need to craft mine still.

POB doesn't have chaos DOT multi option
"
Neyeah wrote:

Edit: i think due to dual wield 2x 60% more damage with poison over inflated number. removing 2nd weapon "60% more dmg with poison" 10 poison stack / 5 withered about 5mil+ shaper dps.. but will be only 4.6k hp at 94 lul~~

I think you are correct. having it on just one weapon in PoB would make more sense because when you duel wield you alternate weapons with each attack i think.. having it on both weapons in PoB is like stabbing with both arms at the same time lol
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Sep 18, 2019, 5:03:16 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't read the 80+ pages of comments, but I'd like to know the pros & cons of dual wielding, and if so, what to dual wield (dual nest until better claw ?)

I'm used to dual wield as assassin, so it'd be my go-to until I read the guide saying "we need defense, go for this shield". A bit more info would be really appreciated. thx :)
Any recommendations for cheap annoitments until able to afford whispers of doom?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info