[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Laxxus wrote:
"
DagonQQ wrote:
Is it worth to run with assasin's mark ring?

Wondering if it would be really good when i've already got despair/temp chains/HoA/Aspect of the spider and maim

Assassin's mark overwrites your other curses, so no, it's actually bad.
Unless you can get two additional curses from Whispers of Doom anointment and rare chest craft or something like that.

So gotta take some res and hp then :D thanks !
I switched to claws again and now Uberelder down...

but i have to say i like the dagger playstyle much more with binos - but yeah the build is kinda squishy
"
Meltis wrote:
I switched to claws again and now Uberelder down...

but i have to say i like the dagger playstyle much more with binos - but yeah the build is kinda squishy

Disagree with the squishy part.
It's not the most tanky build on earth but it's far from squishy.
Die a total of three times til lv93 (and ALL the 3 times are on the same red map with nasty attack mods, and it's back when my life was still like 3.5~4k ish and I respec into more hp. After respeccing to 5.3k life it becomes much better)

The almost full uptime of 75% dodge time on top of high evasion on top of blind (you can craft it on your weapon phy% blind, plus the flask if at point blank range) on top of some dm reduction and crit immune makes this build relatively tanky, especially in mapping and against bosses that don't have unavoidable aoe.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 15, 2019, 9:24:28 AM
Any cheap replace for Fenumus? while y farm money to get them
"
QuevedoJedit wrote:

You don't need Fenumus for this build at all, just get a nice rare glove is super fine.

Fenumass is definitely a luxury more than mandatory.
Having a nicely fossil crafted weapon is way more important to your dps.
how do u generate power charges?
wouldn't the Impresence oynx amulet with despair mana reservation be better for this build?
"
QuevedoJedit wrote:

Buy some rare gloves with Aspect of the Spider. Is a dps loss compared to Fenumus but you might get some decent other stats like Life and resists on there.

"
wouldn't the Impresence oynx amulet with despair mana reservation be better for this build?

It is better if you use use both Despair and Temporal Chains Auras from your gems.
But with Solstice Vigil you can instead use Despair from Witchfire Brew and have an additional Aura (Malevolence/Skitterbots/HoA).
I think i am close to complete my gear i just neet good weapon:

Gear:

Spoiler

Now, can somone guide me to make the best weapon for build??

Last edited by RocketDragon on Sep 15, 2019, 1:21:12 PM
Can someone recommend which passive is not mandatory and adds relatively okish value to the build? I would like to make the build more tanky as Evasion has entropy and dodge uptime can't always be so high, would like to add in some HP links as atleast there's scope to recover.

So far the dps feels pretty good but sometimes dying due to heavy dps by 3 star syndicate or bosses is pretty sad.
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info