[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I am loving it so far! I really like the play style and i just started red maps with this stuff:

Spoiler

I am currently trying to 6L an Yriel and also saving the currency for gloves+amu. But even with this 5L I clear everything with ease. Yeah it's maybe not a zoom zoom build but it does the job very well and I can't wait to get better gear!

Thanks for the amazing work here! Will update my stuff during this league!
For utility on relatively stationary fights - bosses, blights, delves, breaches, legions... - I've been using a Holy Flame totem:

I've put it on these gloves to contribute to poison stacks for Maligaro's Cruelty.

I'm still on yellow maps so I don't know if this will keep being useful later, but I quite like that mobs are getting:

- poisoned with prolif (Bino)
- knocked back (totem)
- blinded (totem)
- chilled (skitterbot)
- shocked (skitterbot)
- slowed (temp chain)

The main drawback is that the combo above costs about 90 mana if you level up the totem, I should try with a lvl1...
Last edited by Ohtee on Sep 14, 2019, 7:52:35 PM
"
aka2411 wrote:
should i be running a tabula or a 5l of dendrobate guys? my currency is not anywhere near 6l (

use The Embalmer gloves, works fine
I'm having a blast with stacking increased area of effect gear for plague bearer. removed 1 flask and GMP for dying sun flask - (+25% AoE and +2 projectiles), +2 increased AoE corruption implicit on gloves / or trying to get it on Vix Lunaris, using 6L Carcass jack for 50% more AoE, 5% corrupt implicit jewels etc. over 100% aoe and plague bearer just melts whilst whirlblading through.
"
Gormelx wrote:
I'm having a blast with stacking increased area of effect gear for plague bearer. removed 1 flask and GMP for dying sun flask - (+25% AoE and +2 projectiles), +2 increased AoE corruption implicit on gloves / or trying to get it on Vix Lunaris, using 6L Carcass jack for 50% more AoE, 5% corrupt implicit jewels etc. over 100% aoe and plague bearer just melts whilst whirlblading through.

Yeah, been thinking about the possibility of high level plague bearer playstyle, using bearer as the main clear. That +2 gem shield strategy + empower + increase aoe does sound good now.

It's like righteous fire but do more dm, especially if you have despair keep on activating.
Plague Bearer is insane for clearing, every non-rare melts basically immediately. And the up-time is better than expected, refilling the stacks is really fast, so you can really run through most of the map with it active.
That's why I can't really understand people complaining about the clear speed with claws

"
aka2411 wrote:
should i be running a tabula or a 5l of dendrobate guys? my currency is not anywhere near 6l (

Damagewise Tabula is a lot better but you have to see if your defenses are good enough for you with Tabula.
I switched to daggers because Bino's poison prolif is amazing.
I am currently running Yriel's as 5-L, though re-casting the beast sucks really hard in red maps.

I am think about trying to 6-l this one and get +1 additional curse crafted on it. Is this a valid idea or shall I better go for something else like Dendro?

Cheers
Is it worth to run with assasin's mark ring?
My current eq :

Wondering if it would be really good when i've already got despair/temp chains/HoA/Aspect of the spider and maim
"
DagonQQ wrote:
Is it worth to run with assasin's mark ring?

Wondering if it would be really good when i've already got despair/temp chains/HoA/Aspect of the spider and maim

Assassin's mark overwrites your other curses, so no, it's actually bad.
Unless you can get two additional curses from Whispers of Doom anointment and rare chest craft or something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info