[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
O! This one is nice with that leech rate and life i think. Tried similar with dagger but damage was lower and the leech too. Maybe new crafting options will overwhelm that disatventage, idk but i'm going to league start with this one.

I need to ask something because I don't understand a bit. Why do a lot of people insists on daggers and completely rejecting the Claw? Dagger is more cool? :P

Considering that we want to hit as much projectile as possible in the shortest possible time, LgoH is more important than leech in this build, that's why Claw and Crit is not an core here, so crit from dagger is not an argument here.

Dagger seems to be a better option for hybrids, build which still make good hits and additionally have poison. Under full poison Claw looks much better, at least for now.
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
O! This one is nice with that leech rate and life i think. Tried similar with dagger but damage was lower and the leech too. Maybe new crafting options will overwhelm that disatventage, idk but i'm going to league start with this one.

I need to ask something because I don't understand a bit. Why do a lot of people insists on daggers and completely rejecting the Claw? Dagger is more cool? :P

Considering that we want to hit as much projectile as possible in the shortest possible time, LgoH is more important than leech in this build, that's why Claw and Crit is not an core here, so crit from dagger is not an argument here.

Dagger seems to be a better option for hybrids, build which still make good hits and additionally have poison. Under full poison Claw looks much better, at least for now.

As far as I can tell crit is quite important as it scales the poison damage a lot. Although i also agree with you and will be running with claws. LGoH is too good, with not doing much hit damage life sustain will be super hard with daggers for a full poison stack build.
Iv never tried posion but I like melee ans ST builds so im thinking to give this a try. :)
Going to start the league with this build!! Looking forward to seeing how you develop the items and skills as we move forward.

Thanks for putting this together.
If this build is using Venom Gyre, should we consider the following below for one support gem? I like the idea of Chain or Fork.

Venom Gyre has many interesting interactions with projectile modifying supports; Pierce lets you deal damage to an enemy twice by hitting them once when you throw it through them and then again when it returns, Faster Projectiles lets you fling the blades much further before they return, Chain bounces the blades between enemies before it returns to you, and Fork splits the blades into two, so you get to catch twice as many blades as you threw out.
"
Aescenarion wrote:
Looking forward to trying this build. Hardest part is I play on console and use my phone to look at skill trees. Somebody needs to come up with a good way to do builds with your phone.

Look up POEMate which a good phone app planner, and there is also an app version of Path of Building.
Okay, we have info about gems.

As I thought from the beginning, Cobra Lash seems a better choice.

A bit more Effectiveness (single poison make more damage). Multiplayer for poison from critical this is a big considering our crit chance. Venom Gyre after that seems to be a skill that will need Chain or Pierce to work fine which means that we will lose one support gem for put one of them. Of course he has more poison duration which is big think too, looks like Venom is cool to the eye and on paper but in the game it may be weaker than other simpler but looking less cool. Of course, I'm going to test both, you won't need much to do it (tree and items will be the same).

Nightblade Support - it's hard to say, it looks good, adding it for Cobra Lash our Crit chance will be huge but will it be better than gems like Void Manipulation or Vile Toxin? I dont know yet (we only have 5 supports and so many good options)

Multistrike - looks like it will work? @Legolasgrnlf is right, that is, one problem goes away. Multistrike dont work here.

Withering Step - mandatory option will definitely be linked to Increased Duration and maybe Inc Area of effect.

Plague Banner - It looks weak to me.

Pestilent Strike - It looks very cool, I will test it too, I don't know what to expect here it can be a bomb but it can also be meh skill.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 5, 2019, 3:35:04 AM
Multistrike will not work. It supports Melee attacks. Cobra Lash doesn't have the Melee tag. Just to get that out of the way. :)
"
loczek123 wrote:
Okay, we have info about gems.

As I thought from the beginning, Cobra Lash seems a better choice.

A bit more Effectiveness (single poison make more damage). Multiplayer for poison from critical this is a big considering our crit chance. Venom Gyre after that seems to be a skill that will need Chain or Pierce to work fine which means that we will lose one support gem for put one of them. Of course he has more poison duration which is big think too, looks like Venom is cool to the eye and on paper but in the game it may be weaker than other simpler but looking less cool. Of course, I'm going to test both, you won't need much to do it (tree and items will be the same).

Nightblade Support - it's hard to say, it looks good, adding it for Cobra Lash our Crit chance will be huge but will it be better than gems like Void Manipulation or Vile Toxin? I dont know yet (we only have 5 supports and so many good options)

Multistrike - looks like it will work?

Withering Step - mandatory option will definitely be linked to Increased Duration and maybe Inc Area of effect.

Plague Banner - It looks weak to me.

Pestilent Strike - It looks very cool, I will test it too, I don't know what to expect here it can be a bomb but it can also be meh skill.

Real interest in this future build, maybe my starter

-Agree with Cobra Lash i think will be better but my susprise is Pestilent Strike, better than i expect (maybe link with ancestrall call?)

-Nightblade in my opinion is a mandatory link, even in 4l when leveling

-Multistrike.. not a fan, only in my times of molten strike

-Withering Step, relly cool but i have doubts about the "removes existing elusive buff", if this line means this skill dont add time to a previous elusive buff thats cool

With the change to Perfect Agony, still thinking if invest more in crit with +1 power charges node and some nodes as Heartseeker
How good will this be in SSF ?

The unique you are listing are not hard to find but with only a tabula in early mapping do you think not having wasp nest will hurt the early game ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info