Cobra Lash 3/10

Pestilent Strike 2/10

Elusive 2/10

Withering Step 1/10

Nightblade Support 1/10

hallo GGG and RIP BLIGHT LEAGUE

BLIGHT LEAGUE 2/10

i wanna play super fun league :(

you haven't tried any of them, how can you judge with just a video ?
you don't even have the numeric values of the gems ...
Tbh im afraid these new "poison" skills will end up better as elemental conversion with eternity shroud just like Scourge Arrow ended.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 27, 2019, 6:29:18 AM
Buff Winter Orb

And Fix dead Elementalist...
Hopefully DECAY support will get some love this patch aswell - its about time.
vile toxins, nightblade, GMP, Deadly Ailments, and Lesser Poison eh? Interesting. I thought I read somewhere earlier that Cobra strike has 100% poison chance on crit. Will definitely be interesting having something like ST+SST with poison chains/explosions.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Very nice
I"m confused whether you mean me or Natalia. I hope nobody thought I think GGG are making the gems Assassin-exclusive. I also know they assign skills to archetypes since some time. But I still didn't like how it was phrased (and I know for sure it was "Assassin", not "assassin").

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Wow, this game has really changed.

I hope its just the person who created this post not understanding PoE.

It very much is. :P

I get the confusion though. We have Assassin, which is a distinct Shadow Ascendancy, and then we have assassin, which is a word used to define anyone who kills other people, typically by underhanded means.

I don't believe I'm risking my alpha NDA when I tell you there's no reason to think these skills can't be used by any other archetype or Ascendancy.

BUT will they function 'best' with an Assassin? That's the question, and not one I'd expect to have an objective answer.

Also, Natalia's been flubbing her postsa fair bit lately. Typos and the like. Guessing the stress of not being Bex is unique and...stressful.

__

On-topic and based purely on what I'm reading here: so we can get a low level projectile that poisons, chains, scales well with crits into later character levels...or we can do a high level melee skill juggle.

Yeah, not really seeing how you guys thought that was a good idea.

By the way... that's... new?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Aug 27, 2019, 8:39:34 AM
Things are getting more and more convoluted. It's understandable since all the "normal" attack mechanics are already implemented. But GGG's need to add several new skills 4 times a year leads to most of them being useless.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Spectral leash... some poison mechanic !
Poison Trap/Mines???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info