New Gems for Assassins in Path of Exile: Blight - Part One

More deeps!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
What if my minion(s) apply poison and then I hit a monster with pestilence, does the explosion damage include the posions that were applied by my minions?
Slurpy! :)
cobra lash looks great, will try :)
hi
"
Raghin wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Withering Step
Withering Step is an instant spell that removes any existing Elusive effects on you, and grants a new full strength Elusive buff. Withering Step applies multiple stacks of Withered to any enemy when they first enter an area around you, but only once per skill use. Withered increases damage taken from Chaos, which includes Poison effects. While the Elusive from Withering Step is active, you'll be granted Phasing and the cooldown will be paused. Any skills you perform will remove Elusive, which will start the cooldown. At higher levels, the skill has increased Elusive effect.

Umm.... This almost seems like Phase Run, only with chaos focus and more impressive.... Comparing the two makes this one seem greatly superior...

Perhaps Phase Run is one of the skills being reworked then???

While this will be a cute movement/survival skill for a chaos build, I don't see it being used elsewhere unless you specifically need the Elusive buff for something or need to avoid losing frenzy charges.

Withering Step doesn't start recharging until its effect has ended and also doesn't reduce your visibility to enemies. Additionally, I think even in the best case, the starting movement speed from the new skill's Elusive buff will be similar to Phase Run's, but decays over time - and Phase Run can be combined with Elusive from a different source.
neato cool class
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
hell yea! loving it!
So based on what is written Pestilent strike works like this: Has a high chance to poison (possibly 100% at base). Also applies a short duration debuff that does damage based on the total poison damage accumulated on the target. If an enemy dies with the debuff it explodes and applies itself to other nearby enemies.

The mention of using other abilities to apply poison in its stead leads me to suspect its base numbers are unimpressive and a lot of its damage is going to be tied up in the short debuff.
Pestilent Strike - garbage, can as well remove it before releasing

targeting in POE is below standard right now, any skill that RELIES on targeting for fluidity (Chain Hook) or mechanics (this one) is effectively broken/bugged if the targeting remains the meme it is right now

Chaining Spectral Throw But Better - 20%+ playerbase is going to play this.
- it has NO flaws
- based on 'league theme' aka uses all the bonkers multipliers before these are balanced
- scales from crits
- ranged

Claw/Dagger support. Cool. i like how it is like double the power of previous melee-type supports. just because

forced archetype and buffs for stuff that really didnt need any. poison and chaos DoTs are REALLY strong right now and were buffed literally 2 patches ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info