[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Signarion wrote:
Hello.
Why in conjunction with the zombies used Fortify, if Brutality will give much more damage?

it renders grave intentions useless, and they needed the defenses from fortify last league. However i might change it up, as level 30 zombies hit 105k life and seems to have alot better defences in general.
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"

Playing in this setup,afk on t15 blight maps:3

How much did you pay for queens hunger? it could work with the build for sure!

Dropped myself from catarina :3
"
Giammafix wrote:
thanks for answering! :)

do we really need the chaos resistances for our minions, through the grave intentions path? I guess for the uber elder fight

i assumed that the minions need to be resist capped when i made the build. However i am starting to doubt if it is needed. I've had reports of uber elder going down without any resists on the tree at all.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
I'm confused because Coronal Mace is 2ex+ and the other 2hand maces are only a few chaos? Is there some special benefit for using Coronal and paying the extra?

Also, I just finally put in Animate Guardian, but it seems to just cast without actually summoning anything. First time using this skill and I assume I'm missing something.

Thanks!

Just reposting to get help on this, appreciate it!

You only need a shaper 2h mace with the ilvel of 75-81, thats all ^^

You need to drop the gear needed to summon him, as he "equips" the item that you hover when you cast the spell :D
"
xReidx wrote:
Could Iron Heart Crusader Plate being super OP on the Animated Guardian? Since it gives "Strength's Damage Bonus instead grants 3% increased Melee
Physical Damage per 10 Strength"?

Since we have so much strength?

it might add abit of damage, however he is more of a utility for our other minions, rather damage himself :D
"
Fearless0ne wrote:
Hi, I decided to go cold conversion with gloves to test it out. What links would you recommend and since I'm no longer melee I don't need maim so what would you recommend for a weapon? At the moment I have raise zombie, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee phys, multistrike and I'm trying out elemental army support(basically 39% more damage, +2 max res and 28% resist). I have kingmaker already for fortify and they don't even take damage from guardians. I'm using EE and dual cursing with Elemental weakness and frostbite.

maim works on convertion, unless they changed it since 3.7. Grip of the council, and hatred is what i am thinking. What do you slot into the gloves?
Belly of the beast seems a good choice as a chest until you can get the saqawal nest
"

Playing in this setup,afk on t15 blight maps:3

That chest is amazing. I didn't even know it existed but I kinda want to try that one out over anything else.
"
Max_zero wrote:
For a 2 handed weapon why don't you use a Staff with +2 to all spell skill gems? I just bought a cheap one for 28c.

The only support that really benefits greatly from +1 socketed is Empower and the +2 makes up for that anyway. Since all minion skills are also spells all your minions now get +2 levels.

The Eldar version can also give you a 6th link because it can spawn with Fortify. Although none are on the market at the moment.

The slight loss on non Empower Zombie support gems would be more then made up from the +2 to Skells, Spectres, Golem, Guardian, etc. Not to mention Auras.

When i add a +2 all spell gems +Fortify with minion attack and cast speed, get 637k zombie dps, for a weapon you'd have to meta craft hard. hitting 2x prefixes are alot harder in general, and on a staff with alot more rolls its very risky, for utility and abit of skellie dps at best. I'd never recommend someone rolling a weapon that could cost more than the whole build itself. I've said it before and i'll say it again, minion skill level on zombie is what carries this, so going down is just silly. If you want the same result, change fortify to a higher dps skill gem and use another defensive layer either on the tree or gems.
"
dmnthia wrote:
Is there a way to reach 1k STR without essential jewels?

you can specc into the resist nodes with the jewel and dex southwest of the scion wheel and use interia. its cheaper and makes you reach 1k quite alot faster :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info