[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle wrote:
Yea, I was wondering about "Grave Intentions" too. Even while clearing, a 25% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds will have a VERY low uptime if you look at how many Zombies we have. Just think, even if there was a way to guarantee that the Zombies take turns killing, with 14 Zombies they would need to kill 56 mobs every 4 seconds for 100% uptime. Even 50% uptime is a crazy thought. The

In reality I would say it is much closer to maybe 20%, 30% if you are very optimistic, overall uptime. 30% uptime would mean on average we have ~10% more damage from Unholy Might. And for bosses it of course does absolutely nothing.

It would be ok if there were not these huge costs. We lose consistent 25%! more damage from not using Brutality, Maim is less effective, and we use 6 passives to get all that.

Nah, I will spec out of Grave Intentions. If I notice my minions dying because of the lost resistances, I can get higher resistances, 37% minion life and 15% phys reduction (to make up a bit for losing Fortify) from Indomitable Army for 5 points. And I get the much higher overall damage from Brutality.

If you are looking at Brutality vs Melee Phys, Brutality only does ~6-7% more damage (~18-19% more if swapping from Fortify). You cannot just add the increase and equate it to a separate more multiplier. Still, that is a significant amount of damage. Pulverize and Bloodlust are also both in the 59-60% more range, both with their own stipulations, and depending on how high you scale minion gems, Minion Damage and Deathmark (with target) will get up there.
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
Yea, I was wondering about "Grave Intentions" too. Even while clearing, a 25% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds will have a VERY low uptime if you look at how many Zombies we have. Just think, even if there was a way to guarantee that the Zombies take turns killing, with 14 Zombies they would need to kill 56 mobs every 4 seconds for 100% uptime. Even 50% uptime is a crazy thought. The

In reality I would say it is much closer to maybe 20%, 30% if you are very optimistic, overall uptime. 30% uptime would mean on average we have ~10% more damage from Unholy Might. And for bosses it of course does absolutely nothing.

It would be ok if there were not these huge costs. We lose consistent 25%! more damage from not using Brutality, Maim is less effective, and we use 6 passives to get all that.

Nah, I will spec out of Grave Intentions. If I notice my minions dying because of the lost resistances, I can get higher resistances, 37% minion life and 15% phys reduction (to make up a bit for losing Fortify) from Indomitable Army for 5 points. And I get the much higher overall damage from Brutality.

If you are looking at Brutality vs Melee Phys, Brutality only does ~6-7% more damage (~18-19% more if swapping from Fortify). You cannot just add the increase and equate it to a separate more multiplier. Still, that is a significant amount of damage. Pulverize and Bloodlust are also both in the 59-60% more range, both with their own stipulations, and depending on how high you scale minion gems, Minion Damage and Deathmark (with target) will get up there.

Of course, I never seperated the multipliers in my head, I just failed to mention that explicitly. Have you ever considered getting Indimitable Army? 5 points, you save 6 from not getting Grave Intentions, and overall it would more than make up in terms of minion survivability. I just think it is both, a defensive and an offensive gain to take that, drop Grave Intentions and use Brutality.
Can i also use queens decree Ornate sword?
"
Cytec133771 wrote:

you can do but it does not really offer anything over other weapons other then +1 zombie that you dont really need
"
Mecielle wrote:
Of course, I never seperated the multipliers in my head, I just failed to mention that explicitly. Have you ever considered getting Indimitable Army? 5 points, you save 6 from not getting Grave Intentions, and overall it would more than make up in terms of minion survivability. I just think it is both, a defensive and an offensive gain to take that, drop Grave Intentions and use Brutality.

I have it. I plan on picking up Plaugebringer as my 4th Ascendency instead of Commander of Darkness, so it was necessary for the resistances. I want to still anoint Grave Intentions, but that is for the defensiveness of it. It’s possible I’ll anoint something else, but I first have to be able to afford it, lol. I really need to look at the other armour pieces that can be anointed and see if anything is viable.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 11, 2019, 3:15:05 PM
Guys, BEFORE you craft your maces, plz 6 link them. Use perfect fossiles for 28+q and craft accuracy+qlauity for like 46+q. 6 Linking will be much much easier this way. THEN start crafting for maim+1 gems.

Btw, can some1 explain to me why we use multistrike ? I get like 70k more damage with brutality in there. Yeah i dont have grave intentions cuz it shit. Does PoB not calculate multistrike correctly?

"
aGnosticc wrote:
Guys, BEFORE you craft your maces, plz 6 link them. Use perfect fossiles for 28+q and craft accuracy+qlauity for like 46+q. 6 Linking will be much much easier this way. THEN start crafting for maim+1 gems.

Btw, can some1 explain to me why we use multistrike ? I get like 70k more damage with brutality in there. Yeah i dont have grave intentions cuz it shit. Does PoB not calculate multistrike correctly?

Can just get +1 gems and maim before 6-linking it... You have a rare item when finished, just craft quality after you get the two mods and before you multi mod it. But yea, don't forget to perfect fossil for 28%+ at the very start.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 11, 2019, 4:03:39 PM
"
healzr wrote:
"
Cytec133771 wrote:

you can do but it does not really offer anything over other weapons other then +1 zombie that you dont really need

Thx, its just for some Time. Because actually i dont have the currency fir crafting
"
aGnosticc wrote:
Does PoB not calculate multistrike correctly?

From what i remember POB only calculates the inital hit on multistrike so no
How well does this build work in Delve? I've alway been melee based (LOVE Cyclone build) but thourgh i'd try my hand at a pet build.

Does it work well for deep delving?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info