[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
royaldominic wrote:
is Astramentis amulet best in slot right now, or there is better amulet and later ?

Elder amber amulet will be BIS lategame, as it can roll +1 zombie, give 100+ str, with life resists minimum endurance charge and anoinment ^^
"
f3lipeff wrote:
If we get the oil on Death Attunement wont we be killing our mobs without the life leech?

So far i don't see it happening, luckily.
"
SadPanda99 wrote:
If my AG has Kingmaker, I can safely drop the fortify gem right?

on zombies yes, i don't think they need it anymore.
"
Absurd696 wrote:
Summon Carrion golem 6l is weak?

yes, i touched the subject in the second part of the post at the bottom ^^
"
Wertron wrote:
Just got this ring from a Unique Synthesis Map.
Could Poison get worked into this build somehow? :)

probably, but i fail to see the point of the ring :(
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
Thank you, OP
Is insane!

sweeet setup, should be facerolling everything ^^
So I used animate guardian on the low budget equipment, but it dissapeared after a few maps. I think it may have died. Now all of my equipment is gone. It costed me around 15c for the equipment so it's kind of annoying if it's lost. Is there a guide somewhere to go through the mechanics of this skill? Why would anyone put on the top tier gear for animate guardian if they lose it once the minion dies?

I am not certain it died, but I logged off and logged back on and it's no longer there and neither is the equipment I used on it.
"
rdm0414 wrote:
So I used animate guardian on the low budget equipment, but it dissapeared after a few maps. I think it may have died. Now all of my equipment is gone. It costed me around 15c for the equipment so it's kind of annoying if it's lost. Is there a guide somewhere to go through the mechanics of this skill? Why would anyone put on the top tier gear for animate guardian if they lose it once the minion dies?

I am not certain it died, but I logged off and logged back on and it's no longer there and neither is the equipment I used on it.

The gear is saved on the gem itself so despawning it (like when you relog or remove the gem from its socket) is completely normal. If it actually dies that's when you lose the gear on it. If you relogged you just re-summon it. Can just read the Wiki on the gem for this information.
Guys, does Mon'tregul's Grasp will work with Triad Grip?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Hey guys,

i think i found quite a nice amu for the zombinancer build which i used on my summoner. Since i change now i gonna sell it but i have no clue how to price it, there is one simular for 1 Mirror which is crap i guess...

Perhaps someone can help me here?

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info