[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I just rolled that glorius vanity timeless jewel - Pog

Last edited by Youhaveavirus on Jul 4, 2020, 3:20:45 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
The budget gear in both pob's has blank gear on it except for the flasks/jewels. Am I doing something wrong?

Trying to see what the budget version of this is.

That should not happen, do you still have this issue?

This is also happening to me. It has all the endgame gear, and when you swap the item set to budget it's all blank.
"
Dontkare wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
The budget gear in both pob's has blank gear on it except for the flasks/jewels. Am I doing something wrong?

Trying to see what the budget version of this is.

That should not happen, do you still have this issue?

This is also happening to me. It has all the endgame gear, and when you swap the item set to budget it's all blank.

i should have figured out the issue, the budget pastebin was also the endgame one, try recopying the budget one for the correct setup ^^
"
Youhaveavirus wrote:
I just rolled that glorius vanity timeless jewel - Pog

Ooooh! thats a juicy one exile!
Fixed an issue with budget PoB being the endgame PoB
Added amulet & boot craft guide!
if i was to drop the skeles for a cwc cyclone set up like we use to have how much dps lose would you expect to see
Can I block when block animation are playing (stunned) ?
Can u tell me the sources which make u have 12 zombies?

Watching u at stream with 12 zombies, but can make this count looking into ur items and imported PoB (sum is 11).
"
healzr wrote:
if i was to drop the skeles for a cwc cyclone set up like we use to have how much dps lose would you expect to see

Not alot, i reckon you'd lose feeding frenzy and you'd have to drop generosity if you want a movement skill, or get fortify on boots.
"
abdemon wrote:
Can I block when block animation are playing (stunned) ?

Of what i know of, yes you can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info