[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
healzr wrote:
if i was to drop the skeles for a cwc cyclone set up like we use to have how much dps lose would you expect to see

Not alot, i reckon you'd lose feeding frenzy and you'd have to drop generosity if you want a movement skill, or get fortify on boots.
"
abdemon wrote:
Can I block when block animation are playing (stunned) ?

Of what i know of, yes you can
"
NerdAteu wrote:
Can u tell me the sources which make u have 12 zombies?

Watching u at stream with 12 zombies, but can make this count looking into ur items and imported PoB (sum is 11).

7 from zombiegem
2 from passive tree
2 from baron
1 from amulet

The PoB has 970 str, so it only has 11 atm ^^ Just fix it by adding str somewhere :D
Why does this the pob have no max Lightning and Cold resistances? Also the budget pob shows that the block and spell block chance is only 54/52 and not maxed, will it keep me alive?
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.
Hello, am enjoying the build quite a lot thanks! However my defences are not good and I keep dying. Currently have bone armour, desecrate/bone offering and enduring cry. What else can I improve on?
"
DaoistRyrick wrote:
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.

Easist way to craft with Harvest. Augment crit is 100% vitious bite. And augment attack ( or physical, I dont remember) 100% chance rotten claws.
"
swaes wrote:
Why does this the pob have no max Lightning and Cold resistances? Also the budget pob shows that the block and spell block chance is only 54/52 and not maxed, will it keep me alive?

Take the budget PoB with a grain of salt, ofc you should get rares with better res than what was picked up in the PoB. Also get a rumis concoction ^^
"
SableHime wrote:
Hello, am enjoying the build quite a lot thanks! However my defences are not good and I keep dying. Currently have bone armour, desecrate/bone offering and enduring cry. What else can I improve on?

Get a basalt flask, roll your quiver with a rage essence until you hit life/resists, pick up higher life rolls on your rings
"
DaoistRyrick wrote:

i added a guide on how to roll it, hope you enjoy! Crafted 2 myself today ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info