[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
NerdAteu wrote:
Can u tell me the sources which make u have 12 zombies?

Watching u at stream with 12 zombies, but can make this count looking into ur items and imported PoB (sum is 11).

7 from zombiegem
2 from passive tree
2 from baron
1 from amulet

The PoB has 970 str, so it only has 11 atm ^^ Just fix it by adding str somewhere :D
Why does this the pob have no max Lightning and Cold resistances? Also the budget pob shows that the block and spell block chance is only 54/52 and not maxed, will it keep me alive?
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.
Hello, am enjoying the build quite a lot thanks! However my defences are not good and I keep dying. Currently have bone armour, desecrate/bone offering and enduring cry. What else can I improve on?
"
DaoistRyrick wrote:
Can i ask has anyone tried crafting the cluster with fossil? and if so what do you think would be the best combination? Thanks.

Easist way to craft with Harvest. Augment crit is 100% vitious bite. And augment attack ( or physical, I dont remember) 100% chance rotten claws.
"
swaes wrote:
Why does this the pob have no max Lightning and Cold resistances? Also the budget pob shows that the block and spell block chance is only 54/52 and not maxed, will it keep me alive?

Take the budget PoB with a grain of salt, ofc you should get rares with better res than what was picked up in the PoB. Also get a rumis concoction ^^
"
SableHime wrote:
Hello, am enjoying the build quite a lot thanks! However my defences are not good and I keep dying. Currently have bone armour, desecrate/bone offering and enduring cry. What else can I improve on?

Get a basalt flask, roll your quiver with a rage essence until you hit life/resists, pick up higher life rolls on your rings
"
DaoistRyrick wrote:

i added a guide on how to roll it, hope you enjoy! Crafted 2 myself today ^^
Question:

Is Breathstealer absolutely necessary on an endgame setup? I know that rolling any kind of auras on a rare kill is kinda insane, but the gloves aren't doing much other than that. Yeah, we lose an annoint slot, but it's kinda whatever? Right now I'm using this:

Ravenous Horde (onslaught op) and Aligned Spirits (because I didn't have anything else to put on).

With a Thread of Hope on that slot, I can grab Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation through it and refund the entire Death Attunement wheel (and then annointing it on the amulet). That alone should net me 10 passive points to spend elsewhere (probably on a sick cluster jewel).

Ditching Breathstealer would also ease up resists and stat requirements (and also provide tons of hp). Something like an ilvl 84+ redeemer STR gloves for the minion damage roll could be used to ramp up single target damage without losing on survivability.

@edit

Dunno if there are any good synthesis implicits to get on bow, but hey, got a 4% quality on it.

@edit2

Actually just checked, and holy shit, there are some crazy synthesis implicits.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Optimal setup should be +1 to gem levels and minion damage, but good luck getting that haha
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Jul 5, 2020, 5:04:07 AM
I wrote a semi-long q about mana which I must have missed actually posting. The short version is :

I have sovereignty and champion of the cause
I have 10% saqawal and lvl 4 enlighten
Efficient training -1% reserved

I want purity of elements, dread banner, avian, pride (actually grace for me atm but same %) and flesh and stone, right?

With all those I get 49 mana nonreserved and can't even cast my zombies (couldn't even with 2 or 3 -9 mana for non-channeling since they cost 137).

Am I missing something obvious?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info