[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
1Mark1 wrote:
"
MasterBK wrote:
Yo Qlida,

I'm having a lot of fun with the build. I have 1 issue (being an older dude maybe) and that is the amount of buttons I have to click. I'm having trouble with the 8 visible ones and I don't even use convocation and enduring cry because of it. The ones I use are desecrate, bone offering, bone armour, vaal grace, vaal skellies, move, regular skellies and dash. (plus flasks)

So question is - do you see an option with your build but with fewer buttons? Wand (either 2 or with shield) with trigger spell? I followed brunowas cyclone king of summoners a bit while levelling and there I could use cast while channeling. Any ideas or do I just have to decide your build with all buttons or do something quite different?

Thx a bunch for the build and the soft stream.

/ BK

you can use Bone Armour on your left-click for your mouse button. You will cast it when it's off cool down and you will move when it's on.

I have this layout:

Mouse LB: Bone Armour / Move
Mouse Middle Button: Vaal Skeletons
Mouse RB: Bone Offering
Q: Dash
W: Desecrate
R: Enduring Cry
T: Summon Skeletons

CTRL-QWE: Aura's
CTRL-R: Zombie

Mouse side buttons 1 and 2: Defense potions (I click these right after Bone Offering)
1: Speed Potion
2: Damage boost potion or Heat potion

And I use the middle mouse button to summon my AG/Stone Golem right after starting the game. I then re-assign than button when they're summoned.

When you upgrade the flask quality, you have some quality of life that their duration increases.

Sweet tips!! Will try later today. Thanks man!
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello,

How exactly are we getting immunities for this build ?

From what I can see there are none on the flasks or in the build.

Maybe I missed something.

Anyone can help me with this ? Or we don't need immunities ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello,

Anyone can help me with this ? Or we don't need immunities ?

In High Budget I see that quicksilver has freeze immu and basalt has curse immu
"
Arcaniusu wrote:
"
Njaku wrote:
so i only have 4.6k hp, anyone can offer me tips to improve that?

second ring with life and quiver with life easily gives you 500-600 that your missing, you're also speced into cluster jewels with only 1 jewel socket for whatever reason so you're missing out on 50% life from the tree, just go with the non cluster build until you can afford the clusters, this should easily be close to 2k life that you could get.

theres cluster jewels with more than 1 jewel socket?!? they must be super expensive

but i needed to cluster jewels to have my chaos res capped for the whole glorious vanity thing
Last edited by Njaku on Jul 4, 2020, 11:24:12 AM
Crafting noob here: I just want to ask this because I don't want to f*ck this up, On this bow i don't have to craft "prefixes can't be changed", right? I can go to step 6 and craft 3 crafted modifier?

Almost finished build. Need only a few medium and small clusters.
Spoiler

"
Aeres wrote:
Crafting noob here: I just want to ask this because I don't want to f*ck this up, On this bow i don't have to craft "prefixes can't be changed", right? I can go to step 6 and craft 3 crafted modifier?

Yes, you dont need "prefix be changed". Just make multicraft and other mods.
I'm missing something. I just spent 10 ex getting -10 mana saqawal and lvl 4 enlighten. I want to be running purity of elements, dread banner, avian, flesh and stone, and pride (I'm running grace instead but same mana reserved and I hate dying). I have sovereignty.

I am left with 1192 reserved mana and 49 non-reserved which won't even let me get my zombies. Even if I get 2 rings with -9 cost it's not enough since zombies cost 137 now.

Help?

edit - have champion of the cause also
Last edited by MasterBK on Jul 4, 2020, 1:19:05 PM
"
7up_yourz wrote:
I saw your stream yesterday Qlida and I was wondering why even use skeletons if they are only 2 link now. If they don't do damage why bother? Is it the impale chance?

right now i am mainly using the skellies for micromanaging zombies aswell as getting feeding frenzy buff, however i'll add more links once i get the quiver etc. going ^^
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello,

bleed immunity on bone armour, and if you wish to roll shock immunity you can do that on flasks ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info