[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hey guys, can anyone have a look at my gear and passives and tell me what I should upgrade/respec next? I got Enlighten 4 banked but I have no idea how to fit in Purity of Elements (slotwise).

Also - How do we craft the Fortify/Strength boots?
Last edited by Edeka on Feb 11, 2020, 6:32:17 AM
"
Edeka wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone have a look at my gear and passives and tell me what I should upgrade/respec next? I got Enlighten 4 banked but I have no idea how to fit in Purity of Elements (slotwise).

If you get the boots, you save a socket, and can run purity in that extra socket (move over convocation from your gloves)

craft the boots by using a hunters exalted orb on a pair of 86 two-toed boots, alt spam strength% after if you dont immidiatly get it, make sure it is the only hunter mod on it.

buy any pair of fortify boots, stats dont matter as long as its the only elder mod - use awakener orb to forge them into the two-toed boots and pray your other rolls are decent.

If not, sell boots, repeat process :)

Last edited by falagar112 on Feb 11, 2020, 11:00:59 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

If you get the boots, you save a socket, and can run purity in that extra socket (move over convocation from your gloves)

craft the boots by using a hunters exalted orb on a pair of 86 two-toed boots, alt spam strength% after if you dont immidiatly get it, make sure it is the only hunter mod on it.

buy any pair of fortify boots, stats dont matter as long as its the only shaper mod - use awakener orb to forge them into the two-toed boots and pray your other rolls are decent.

Is there any particular reason to Hunter slam the boots vs buying Hunter only two-toned boots? I’m seeing 86 Hunter only two-toned boots as low as 1 ex. Also, Fortify is an Elder mod, not that it matters if just doing any search for the mod.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

buy any pair of fortify boots, stats dont matter as long as its the only shaper mod - use awakener orb to forge them into the two-toed boots and pray your other rolls are decent.

Is there any particular reason to Hunter slam the boots vs buying Hunter only two-toned boots? I’m seeing 86 Hunter only two-toned boots as low as 1 ex. Also, Fortify is an Elder mod, not that it matters if just doing any search for the mod.

oopsie, i meant elder, I will edit it in.

As for buying premade hunter only 86 two-toned, of course if they are cheaper than a hunter's exalted orb - go for it. When I made mine, they were not :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Feb 11, 2020, 11:01:53 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
oopsie, i meant elder, I will edit it in.

As for buying premade hunter only 86 two-toned, of course if they are cheaper than a hunter's exalted orb - go for it. When I made mine, they were not :)

Thanks. I’ve not done any crafting this league yet. I couldn’t think of any reason why you wouldn’t go the cheaper route, but there could also easily be mechanics I’m unfamiliar with.

I crafted these and will just multimod them, it's nearly as much chaos res as the Watcher and I don't need to fiddle with another aura plus I keep the infused.

What should I craft on the boots?
First off Qlida's thank you so much for putting this together. First time using a minion build, and I really appreciate the work you've done as well as the community to provide some guidance.

This is yet another 'any suggestions/feedback out there' posts, as I'm struggling to see where there might be reasonable upgrade opportunities for my gear. I've gone a little off script as I use a CWDT for desecrate and spirit offering (since I played cyclone last leage and didn't want to spin again), and I use vaal skelletons for my 5 link for bossing. I die to sirius, probably more operator error than character flaws, but T16s elder, shaper, haven't been a big deal. I do 714k dps per zombie (15), and 289k dps per skelleton.

have u tried using elegant hubris jewel for a extra 240% or 340% minon damage
"
hp1 wrote:
First off Qlida's thank you so much for putting this together. First time using a minion build, and I really appreciate the work you've done as well as the community to provide some guidance.

This is yet another 'any suggestions/feedback out there' posts, as I'm struggling to see where there might be reasonable upgrade opportunities for my gear. I've gone a little off script as I use a CWDT for desecrate and spirit offering (since I played cyclone last leage and didn't want to spin again), and I use vaal skelletons for my 5 link for bossing. I die to sirius, probably more operator error than character flaws, but T16s elder, shaper, haven't been a big deal. I do 714k dps per zombie (15), and 289k dps per skelleton.

IF YOU VIew my gears u can see some upgrades u can do for example ur weapon can have some more crafts an you can get %all atrribute on your belt
"
Everett30 wrote:
have u tried using elegant hubris jewel for a extra 240% or 340% minon damage

I have not. I have a lethal pride that I keep divining, as it only has 5% strength and 4% life. I'll look into that!! thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info