[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
ActiveSlay wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:
I want to look into the viability of a weapon swap with Queen’s Escape and Skeletons to try and amplify speed clearing. Can anyone who’s tried skellies tell me how noticeable the dash from FF is, or would I just be better off with more damage in there? I can easily get the buff from another source. Skellies are already have a larger agro range than FF provides, so the dash and aggressive nature is all they really get.

You should try 4L holy relic for speed clear. 6L skeles for single target

Hmm, my understanding is Holy Relic tends to drag behind. Is this your experience? I also didn’t think their AoE had a very large radius. I’ll look into it though, especially since it’s easy enough to.
Hi, is it worth it to use 2h weapon with "Enemies killed explode dealing 10% of their Life as Fire Damage"? :)
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hi, is it worth it to use 2h weapon with "Enemies killed explode dealing 10% of their Life as Fire Damage"? :)

It doesn't affect minons, sadly :(
When would be a good time to remove Spectres?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
When would be a good time to remove Spectres?

Remove them? Never. Why would you want to?
By my calculations, 3.9 playability will end in less than three weeks. With that in mind, I'd like to thank the OP and major contributors for a great build. And, I'd like to talk about some salient points, with an eye toward 3.10.0.

Let's call 3.9 what it was. THE most powerful, most varied and most significant nerf to this type build that I have seen in my 4+ years of play. However, credit goes to Qlida and others for revamps, work-arounds and new ideas that salvaged this build and, in some respects, made it even stronger...though not in dps.

And, I think it's fair to say we're holding our collective breath that, since the Louisville Slugger nerfs did not do the trick, they will not take a Coronal Maul to the build in 3.10.0!

So, I'd like to get some questions resolved if possible before 3.10.0.

Maim: where to place it? In zombie 6L..doubtful, linked with F&S works, but in a socket-starved build, possibly wasteful, linked: golem/maim/ff works well but no aoe and again takes up a lot of sockets without much direct dps.

Fearsome Force: opinions vary greatly...is it worth pathing up that way and 3 points for essentially the aoe alone.

Dread Banner/Generosity: some link them, some do not. How should they be used for best and most consistent results?

Infused Channeling: how important is 8% physical damage reduction in the Cyclone 6L? Can it be safely dropped or changed with something better? Perhaps the (5L) crafted Fortify Boots are the answer??

Awakened Gems: this one hurts, as I have absolutely none after many, many Sirus/Conquerer kills. I feel that, as an incentive to play Metamorph, is was an epic fail, as 90% of players don't have any, and the cost of the few that we need range to 100EX..for a GEM! Another " for the rich and/or relentless only" trick I did not appreciate. What are the rest of you seeing for meaningful Awakened Gem drops?

Finally, what do you honestly think will happen to this build and the archetype zombie builds in general in 3.10.0? I do not want to spend any more currency on my favorite build of all time, if the experts think there is a good chance that this time it won't be nerfed, it will be gutted.

A
Last edited by falconetito on Feb 16, 2020, 8:36:42 AM
"
Joracpummeler wrote:
Spoiler
By my calculations, 3.9 playability will end in less than three weeks. With that in mind, I'd like to thank the OP and major contributors for a great build. And, I'd like to talk about some salient points, with an eye toward 3.10.0.

Let's call 3.9 what it was. THE most powerful, most varied and most significant nerf to this type build that I have seen in my 4+ years of play. However, credit goes to Qlida and others for revamps, work-arounds and new ideas that salvaged this build and, in some respects, made it even stronger...though not in dps.

And, I think it's fair to say we're holding our collective breath that, since the Louisville Slugger nerfs did not do the trick, they will not take a Coronal Maul to the build in 3.10.0!

So, I'd like to get some questions resolved if possible before 3.10.0.

Maim: where to place it? In zombie 6L..doubtful, linked with F&S works, but in a socket-starved build, possibly wasteful, linked: golem/maim/ff works well but no aoe and again takes up a lot of sockets without much direct dps.

Fearsome Force: opinions vary greatly...is it worth pathing up that way and 3 points for essentially the aoe alone.

Dread Banner/Generosity: some link them, some do not. How should they be used for best and most consistent results?

Infused Channeling: how important is 8% physical damage reduction in the Cyclone 6L? Can it be safely dropped or changed with something better? Perhaps the (5L) crafted Fortify Boots are the answer??

Awakened Gems: this one hurts, as I have absolutely none after many, many Sirus/Conquerer kills. I feel that, as an incentive to play Metamorph, is was an epic fail, as 90% of players don't have any, and the cost of the few that we need range to 100EX..for a GEM! Another " for the rich and/or relentless only" trick I did not appreciate. What are the rest of you seeing for meaningful Awakened Gem drops?

Finally, what do you honestly think will happen to this build and the archetype zombie builds in general in 3.10.0? I do not want to spend any more currency on my favorite build of all time, if the experts think there is a good chance that this time it won't be nerfed, it will be gutted.

GGG announced Monday (maybe Tuesday NZ time) last week they would announce 3.10 in about 3 weeks. I’d say 3-4 weeks left for 3.9. Maim is a good point because it depends on how much uptime you have on it. I like the idea of applying it via Golem, but that’s very unreliable if adds are in the mix. DB + Generosity depends on whether or not you want to invest the gem slot. I think it’s worth it due to an offensive and defensive buff, but that’s personal preference. Infused Channeling is much the same. Awakened gems are a chase item and will continue to be chase (I think it was Chris at Exilecon who mentioned liking HH as a chase item and how chase items were good for the game), but I think there might be a small buff to drop chance in 3.10, or at the very least additional Awakened gems added to the pool so more overall.

Nerf...zombies will certainly be nerfed again. They are too popular not to be. As long as the nerf is only in damage, they’ll be fine. If they nerf utility, then there will need to be some serious workarounds in my opinion. However, that might be nothing more than using Minion Speed for clear and swapping to Minion Damage for bossing.
"
Joracpummeler wrote:

On these 2 points:

1) Yes, it's always worth linking DB with Awakened Generosity. I would prioritise it pretty high in importance considering a.generosity is so cheap.

2) Infused channelling was never worth using and is actually detrimental since you have to burn currency getting a 6-L chest. I wouldn't even use it if I had 2x unset rings as there's better use for the slots.
"
Infused channelling was never worth using and is actually detrimental since you have to burn currency getting a 6-L chest. I wouldn't even use it if I had 2x unset rings as there's better use for the slots.

I still wouldn’t complain if what happened to me in 3.8 happened in 3.10. I got 6L Seqawal’s with 6 fusings when I had only intended to roll for 5L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info