[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Everett30 wrote:
"
hp1 wrote:
First off Qlida's thank you so much for putting this together. First time using a minion build, and I really appreciate the work you've done as well as the community to provide some guidance.

This is yet another 'any suggestions/feedback out there' posts, as I'm struggling to see where there might be reasonable upgrade opportunities for my gear. I've gone a little off script as I use a CWDT for desecrate and spirit offering (since I played cyclone last leage and didn't want to spin again), and I use vaal skelletons for my 5 link for bossing. I die to sirius, probably more operator error than character flaws, but T16s elder, shaper, haven't been a big deal. I do 714k dps per zombie (15), and 289k dps per skelleton.

IF YOU VIew my gears u can see some upgrades u can do for example ur weapon can have some more crafts an you can get %all atrribute on your belt

That's a fantastic belt. Is there any other method for getting a good mod on the staff other than slam an ex and hope?

Does the increased damage per strength affect the zombies for this build?
"
MustangVxD wrote:

Does the increased damage per strength affect the zombies for this build?
Nope. As with any mod, it needs to specify minions, allies, or enemies for it to be applicable.
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 11, 2020, 9:51:09 PM

My items so far, just came across 21 ex. Was thinking of getting Saqawal chest + Elder belt. Or should I try and grab a watchers eye first with a baron /w dread enchant? Basically trying to fit in the rest of our auras in the build and drop out the carrion golem for Dread + Maim.
Last edited by LuckHasFallen on Feb 12, 2020, 5:55:33 AM
So I thought as it's getting to the end of the league let's start the vaal orb spam. First try

I'm done!

My build so far. I've had so much fun with this build, im not an experienced player and thank you Qlida for making this build! I would appreciate any suggestions that would help me further more!
Last edited by xnappy on Feb 12, 2020, 8:36:07 AM
"
xnappy wrote:

My build so far. I've had so much fun with this build, im not an experienced player and thank you Qlida for making this build! I would appreciate any suggestions that would help me further more!

Level 21 Raise Spectre for 4 spectres
Level 4 Empower
Level 4 Enlighten
Flat strength on boots
20% quality on gems
Bottled Faith
Enchant on helm

Not sure why your desecrate is level 20 as we use level 1
Thank you man. Im not an experienced player as I said. Big thanks!
I want to look into the viability of a weapon swap with Queen’s Escape and Skeletons to try and amplify speed clearing. Can anyone who’s tried skellies tell me how noticeable the dash from FF is, or would I just be better off with more damage in there? I can easily get the buff from another source. Skellies are already have a larger agro range than FF provides, so the dash and aggressive nature is all they really get.
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 12, 2020, 1:07:53 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:
I want to look into the viability of a weapon swap with Queen’s Escape and Skeletons to try and amplify speed clearing. Can anyone who’s tried skellies tell me how noticeable the dash from FF is, or would I just be better off with more damage in there? I can easily get the buff from another source. Skellies are already have a larger agro range than FF provides, so the dash and aggressive nature is all they really get.

You should try 4L holy relic for speed clear. 6L skeles for single target

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info