[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

thanks for that awesome guide. really looking forward to play your build in 3.8 :)

i‘m hoping u get the new feeding frenzy support und the new carrion golem in. im courious how that synergizes with ur build
hypers
"
bamonator wrote:
i‘m hoping u get the new feeding frenzy support und the new carrion golem in. im courious how that synergizes with ur build

Carrion Golem will be a staple if it grants physical damage to minions; the only question will be how potent will scaling levels be. I doubt it will be worth augmenting beyond a single socket though.

I have a suspicion that Feeding Frenzy will grant frenzy charges, Deatmark power charges, and Meat Shield endurance charges. Nevertheless, I expect Feeding Frenzy to make its way into most builds without an aggressive minion, and it will make many more Spectres viable for dps.

On a separate note, I’ve also been looking into the AG’s weapon. I would not be surprised if Kingmaker is 30+ exalt this league. A lot of people will be running AG, and it’s clearly BiS. Dying Breath won’t be nearly as expensive, but it’s the go to cheap weapon and will probably run 30+ chaos. I could go Uul-Netol’s Kiss combined with either a Cospri’s Will or Windscream, allowing an Enfeeble or Temporal Chains corruption in gloves, but that probably wouldn’t be cheaper than Dying Breath. I also like Sign of the Sin eater with a few viable offhand options: Singularity, Sentari’s Answer, and Victario’s Charity being my favorites. Also maybe Reaper’s Pursuit.

With Synthesis back, I think Mask of the Tribunal will make a good defensive choice in the helm. Equip him with Meginord’s Vice, Alberon’s Warpath, and any high strength chest, and you could get him over 1000 strength, providing 60%+ global defenses if I’m reading it correctly. Granted, Garb of the Ephemerial will be AG’s BiS body a armour by far, up there with Kingmakers.
"

Carrion Golem will be a staple if it grants physical damage to minions; the only question will be how potent will scaling levels be. I doubt it will be worth augmenting beyond a single socket though.

"
GGG wrote:

It has a unique feature among golems, gaining more damage for each of your non-golem minions around it, up to 80% more damage.

I think 1% more damage for each nongolem minion near it.
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
GGG wrote:

It has a unique feature among golems, gaining more damage for each of your non-golem minions around it, up to 80% more damage.

I think 1% more damage for each nongolem minion near it.

Doh, I completely misread that. I read it as giving the buff as damage to minions. I don’t care about my golem’s damage, and there is no way it intentionally buffs other minions up to 80% more. That’s nothing more than trying to force golemancers into a new golem and bring along a bunch of fodder minions, maybe combined with SRS.
Last edited by Aldonés on Aug 29, 2019, 9:08:07 AM
Added explanation of 3.8 ascendencies!
"
Qlidascope wrote:

Its fake ascendancy
"
bamonator wrote:
thanks for that awesome guide. really looking forward to play your build in 3.8 :)

hypers

i will 100% surely add feeding frenzy to the build, theres simply no question about it. I might add the new golem, however it depends on how well it scales with what we have going on. If it doesn't work i hope that feeding frenzy will grant frenzy charges, which mean we can move our spectre into our chest and get some mad bone husks or rattling cages or similar going. That would also be alot of fun!
Hmm, loosing 100% hit Chance is going to hurt. I’m guessing adding Precision into the build, link it and the banner to Generosity. We also might need a few more 10% damage, 30% accuracy nodes in order to cap hit rate. I might drop Skelton’s completely. Summoning 1 at a time isn’t worth it, and it would take a jewel socket + 1 second CD to bring it back up to 3. I’m hoping the new minion gems will grant charges like I suspect, then I could go Zombie Spectre.

Of course, nothing is really set in stone until all the changes have been revealed. I’m actually having trouble deciding which Ascendencies look most promising. I’m thinking:
- Mindless Agression
- Unnatural Strength
- Bone Barrier
- Plaguebringer

The 30% regen on Bone Barrier is huge. It will apply to both leech and regen, so max leech of 26%. Vaal Pact would bring it up to 52%, but I think that’s a bit to far away.
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:

Its fake ascendancy

if that is the case i'll delete it again, however i'll let it be for now.
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:

Its fake ascendancy

https://imgur.com/a/4TYyGdQ seems legit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info