[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope wrote:

Furthermore the -9 originates from AG having "enemies take 9% increased physical damage", and the 20% is from Pride being active for 4 sec. I describe this in the pros and cons. In relity it should normally just be -9, however i like to flick the best case scenario.

This -9 is ok, but 20% from pride... have you any monster, stat can stay more then 2 sec near you?
Its just impossible :D
If you want to see this effect, just add "17% more minion damage" to any gear (1,39/1,19 = 1,17)

Maim wont fully overwrite, but only one effect will take place, and it will be flesh and stone, cause it is 7 lvl (16% increase), but gem flesh and stone shows always 30% increased damage taken by monsters (additional to primal maim effect from your zombies, the same, as you have "maim" linked to "flesh and stone"), just a bug.
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 26, 2019, 10:02:24 PM
Can you give a short explanation of differences between your build and the inspiration for your build?

You chose to add in skeletons and go pure life instead of ES. What are the advantages and disadvantages of your style vs the other in your opinion?
"
Qlidascope wrote:
we have reached the melee minion cap quite a ways back
There is a melee minion cap? There is a 60 minion achievements, and they put a cap on the number of melee minions? How many can we have active?
Consecrated ground? how?
And i have noticed, that your zombies are using Multistrike, but pob is bugged and doesn't show damage increases from 2nd and 3rd hits, your multistrike (as i see) is not showing its dps cause of it

Thats why i recomend to add a few lines to any item (like jewel or mace):
#From Multistrike:
Zombies deal 51% more damage

P.S. its not 51,666667 as this gem gives for zombies, but still its much better, then nothing :D
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 27, 2019, 2:13:41 AM
Other than the base cost in 3.7, why do we go Shaped 2H mace instead of Elder staff? Is it simply due to Maim providing a dps boon to the skeletons as well? If so, how well would it scale to have an Elder staff with level 20 Fortify and a delve crafted Elder chest with level 1 Maim and +1 to socketed gems? It would likely mean the Aspect isn’t worth getting :(.
Last edited by Aldonés on Aug 27, 2019, 2:00:06 PM
"
Other than the base cost in 3.7, why do we go Shaped 2H mace instead of Elder staff? Is it simply due to Maim providing a dps boon to the skeletons as well? If so, how well would it scale to have an Elder staff with level 20 Fortify and a delve crafted Elder chest with level 1 Maim and +1 to socketed gems? It would likely mean the Aspect isn’t worth getting :(.

Elder staff/axe/sword with fortify will do the same
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 27, 2019, 5:04:24 PM
"
Uoykai wrote:
Elder staff/axe/sword with fortify will do the same
True, but unless the base type affects minions in a way I don’t know about, staves come with block chance, and none of the other bases have useful implicits. I’d rather have 18% chance to block attack damage than 6% increased AoE. I could always socket Maim, but I would prefer the option of replacing Fortify once I equip AG with Kingmaker. Granted it’s going to be extremely expensive this league.

I know you think Flesh & Blood and socketed Maim stack, but I need more than one person’s testing to rule it out completely. In any case it has a very short range, making it useful only if you are front lining with your minions. It was one of the main reasons I was debating elemental. I’m keeping my options open though, because I think it’s likely GGG will introduce a minion oriented buff and/or change Generosity in some way.

Using Triad Grip I can get 80% cold, 20% fire conversion, socketing Generosity, Hatred, Vaal Haste, Desecrate. If I remember right, I was getting about 9-10% more dps at the cost of the defenses on rare gloves. Not worth it unless the new content strongly favors elemental or melee auras get nerfed.
"
Flesh & Blood and socketed Maim stack

Never ever i told it, they do not stack, read dialog 1 page ago. Only the most powerful effect take effect, and pob is bugged, shows both increases.

Base of the weapon doesn't affect minions, cause all effects from it goes to your char.

And i use brass dome in my build, thats why i have no block chance :D thats why i can have any base :D

I do not use any damage buffs... For me the main thing for a character - is to live, thats why survivability is a must. I have 5-6M dps and its enough for me. All other stats are focused for my char life/ele res/chaos res/immunities
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 27, 2019, 6:38:32 PM
"
Uoykai wrote:
"

Never ever i told it, they do not stack, read dialog 1 page ago. Only the most powerful effect take effect, and pob is bugged, shows both increases.

Base of the weapon doesn't affect minions, cause all effects from it goes to your char.

And i use brass dome in my build, thats why i have no block chance :D thats why i can have any base :D

I do not use any damage buffs... For me the main thing for a character - is to live, thats why survivability is a must. I have 5-6M dps and its enough for me. All other stats are focused for my char life/ele res/chaos res/immunities

What we know for certain is GGG said that Maim Support can support Flesh and Stone for additional increased damage taken. I know of nowhere else where GGG has announced they are not synonymous apart, and in both cases it reads "enemies maimed by this skill take #% increased damage."

This is by no means a conclusive test. I'm lazy and out of time for today, but I just fought Maligaro in Act 7. It took me 44, 40, and 42 seconds to kill him with only Maim 1/0, unarmed, and with a 1/0 Cyclone, augmented by a couple more damage multipliers. Adding in Flesh and Stone 6/20, it took me 35, 35, and 36 seconds. I'd have done it without maim and tried for an equivalent more multiplier from the gem, but like I said I ran out of time, and the maim was in my chest.

In any case the math checks out. There were no other sources of increased damage taken, so I had an average of 42 seconds at 110% increase and 35.33 at 126% increase. As best I can tell from the short test, the math checks out. If I ever get more time, I'll test it more properly...and hopefully find an easier boss to test on.

Bah,,,I had everything socketed in my chest together, so the Flesh and Stone was augmented by the Maim.... /facepalm
Last edited by Aldonés on Aug 27, 2019, 7:56:13 PM
"
Uoykai wrote:
"

Would you care to link your character or make your profile un-private? I love the look of this build, but do agree that 5-6M DPS is still massively sufficient for everything in the game, and am curious as to how you go about making it more defensive.

Thank you.

Also great build OP. Looking forward to making this my league start in 3.8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info