[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I know people are trying to help me but I'm confused at this point :/

Could I get a step-by-step one what I should do exactly? sorry I never really played summoner and don't really know anything.
Crafting the mace, hit +1 gems and level 18 maim after about 2200 alts. Debating whether to keep rolling for level 20 maim or just keep it...

Anybody using it, does it really make a difference?
"
mudcat wrote:
Crafting the mace, hit +1 gems and level 18 maim after about 2200 alts. Debating whether to keep rolling for level 20 maim or just keep it...

Anybody using it, does it really make a difference?
Keep it. The difference in dps is < 2%.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I know people are trying to help me but I'm confused at this point :/

Could I get a step-by-step one what I should do exactly? sorry I never really played summoner and don't really know anything.
I’m a bit confused as to what exactly you want. Are you looking for upgrade tips or generally how to play the build? I’m going to assume upgrade tips for now.
(1) Craft your weapon
(2) Get Shaper’s Touch
(3) Drop Carrion Golem
(4) Decide between Skellies or CWC in chest.

The rest are general upgrades. I’m working on a post to consolidate most the general information that should help. It’s not ready, but I’ll try to get something up tomorrow. It won’t be complete, but I’ve already c/p part of it in some replies. I suppose I can do that now. Below is the gem section. Keep in mind it isn’t complete, but I would still appreciate any feedback.

Gems
Spoiler
Zombies and Skellies
Spoiler
The build allows for either zombies or both zombies and skeletons. Adding skeletons will add dps and clear speed but will hinder utility. With Zombies, take Empower if it is L2 and/or you have a crafted weapon.

Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage
- Multistrike
- Empower
- Brutality / Melee Physical Damage / Withering Touch

Vaal Summon Skeletons
- Minion Damage
- Minion Speed
- Melee Splash / Multistrike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Brutality / Added Chaos Damage
- Optional Alternatives: Feeding Frenzy, Ruthless, Fortify, Withering Touch

Skellies are usually run as either a 5L or 6L in end game builds. There is no specific set of support gems everyone uses.

Auras
Spoiler
Most people are running 3-4 total auras. Pick what suits your play-style and gear. Aura reservation is done on a per-aura bases, rounded down. This means that with 10% reduced mana reservation, two 25% auras will reserve 46% mana, but a 50% aura will reserve 45%. Below is a chart indicating how much will be reserved per aura.

Note: For Commander of Darkness to provide you with 20% all elemental resistances, you must have at least 1 beneficial aura you cast on you. Pride, Flesh and Stone, Skitterbots, and all gear-Auras do not count.

Note: Jewels can be corrupted for 1% reduced mana reserved.

Note: A L5 Enlighten can be obtained from a L4 Enlighten in corrupted gloves/boots with “+1 Level to Socketed Gems.”

Aura Chart

50%
- Pride (physical only)
- Vaal Haste

35%
- Skitterbots
- Discipline
- Purity of Elements

25%
- Flesh and Stone (use Stone Stance)
- Aspect of the Avian

10%
- War Banner (physical only)

Golems
Spoiler
- Chaos Golem
- Stone Golem
- Carrion Golem

It is recommended to stick to 1-2 golems. With a crafted weapon Carrion Golem provides almost no benefit to zombie dps. If you want a 3rd golem, you need to socket The Anima Stone on your tree.

Utility / CwC
Spoiler
- Desecrate
- Flesh Offering / Spirit Offering
- Convocation

Desecrate and your Offering can be cast individually or linked to Cyclone + Cast while Channeling. This can be further buffed by Infused Channeling or Fortify. Convocation should be used to keep minions near you and out of dangerous areas.

Mobility
Spoiler
- Leap Slam + Fortify + Faster Attacks
- Phase Run + Increased Duration + Flame Dash

Both skills can be run with or without the full setup.

Guard Skill
Spoiler
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Bone Armour (free from Ascendency)

Vaal Molten Shell can be linked to Increased Duration or CWDT if desired. You may choose to only use it for the Vaal effect and Bone Armour as a regular guard. Bone Armour provides bleed immunity.
What flask should I swap after chaos conversion? also, we keep same minor pantheon?
"
brandonsmn wrote:
What flask should I swap after chaos conversion? also, we keep same minor pantheon?
Im not sure why either of those would change. Both are defensive and have absolutely nothing to do with damage. The only thing I can think of is possibly using a Witchfire Brew with chaos.
"
Im not sure why either of those would change. Both are defensive and have absolutely nothing to do with damage. The only thing I can think of is possibly using a Witchfire Brew with chaos.

Maybe would be cool to phase or something
I have a question about the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel. My current Lethal Pride has a 5% STR on Righteous Army. It also has 5% STR on Divine Wrath, Divine Fury, and Endurance, with a +20 STR on Divine Judgment. Is it worth pathing to the three out-of-the-way 5% STR nodes? Thank you for your help.
Totally confused regarding the Lethal Pride jewel values, what do we need?
Farmed 8ex in the past few days so is there any obvious upgrades for me?
Is spirit offering useful for me? i have tried it but it seems to do nothing.
Thanks.
"
I have a question about the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel. My current Lethal Pride has a 5% STR on Righteous Army. It also has 5% STR on Divine Wrath, Divine Fury, and Endurance, with a +20 STR on Divine Judgment. Is it worth pathing to the three out-of-the-way 5% STR nodes? Thank you for your help.

No, not really. one out-of-the-way node like Endurance is fine but you would have to invest 7 points total, that's just too much.
Of course you can do it because rerolling might not give you something better the next 30 times (Timeless Jewels are just stupid...) but I wouldn't use it like this.

"
Totally confused regarding the Lethal Pride jewel values, what do we need?
Farmed 8ex in the past few days so is there any obvious upgrades for me?
Is spirit offering useful for me? i have tried it but it seems to do nothing.
Thanks.

There are a few good seeds posted in the first post I think but in general you just buy a random Lethal Pride, divine and look in your tree if it got you something good.
We want %strength obviously, flat 20 Strength is also nice.

To make use of Spirit Offering you have to switch Commander of Darkness to Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendancy, so that offerings also affect you.
(And don't forget to switch out Brutality then or your Zombies can't use the extra chaos damage)

Last edited by Laxxus on Oct 16, 2019, 5:06:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info