[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"

"
Leminorair wrote:
Is the damage boost worth the lost of shaper touch ?
I loose almost 3KeHp

And if I want to switch apart form switching minion damage with withering touch is there anything else to do ?
"
Thauma wrote:
It's worth it, but you need to change lots of things in the build, such as your auras and support gems. Check the bottom of the first post for chaos conversion tips.

You can also check out poe.ninja's builds page and see how other people are using Triad Grip. Many are using +3 Socketed Gem mauls to achieve level 30 zombies!
You don't really need to change that much.
(1) Drop War banner. Congratulations! This does nothing and you free up a 10% aura.
(2) Convert Flesh Offering to Spirit Offering if not already done so. You have.
(3) Convert Pride to Haste if not already done so. You have.
(4) Change Melee Phys for Withering Touch. You have not.

Basically you lose a significant portion of your ES in favor of dps potential. So the change would lose you ~3k ES, and your dps would be about 18% less damage with 0 Withering stacks and about 55% more at 15 stacks. I'm fairly certain those numbers would change with the correct helmet enchant and whatnot, but that was based off as accurate a PoB I could get for you.

Now, why do you have 3 life flasks?

Edit: Actually looking at this, physical isn't much less damage than chaos. max stages of Pride vs max stages of Wither only gives chaos ~11% more damage. Again, I am not taking helmet enchants into account there, but that is still with Spirit Offering instead of Flesh.

Thanks for your imput.

So indeed apart from changing some gem I'm alrady Chaos compatible ^^
But I'dont think it's really worth it to loose so much ES I really like not dying.

But in some case in blight lane I feel some lack of dps when the the portail are close to the pump. But maybe its me being careless with the tower

Why do I have Such crappy flask ??
Because I'm stupid and lazy.
I should work on it but so far I feel really safe maybe a little too safe.
ig name leminorair
"
Breken wrote:

IMO lose the zombie if those are your choices. the cyclone variant is that powerful. I'm running at around 1300 str myself. That variant... it just kind of makes you totally immortal baring some truly stupid stuff. Also, one thing that isn't often brought up is how stupidly extra tanky the offering makes your minions. Not normally an issue. but as someone who has a 10 ex animate guardian, the more tanky that guy is, the better.

"
Laxxus wrote:

I have now ~65 Cold resist, the other 2 are capped without Spirit Offering.
Was concerned about it myself (my resists were all uncapped before) but in the end you should have Spirit Offering active all the time anyway, especially with Cyclone setup.

"

You should be fine on strength, though you may have to pick up a +20 node on the tree to stay above 1500.

Thanks for all the advice. Luckily enough, my Lethal Pride had a +20 strength on Righteous Decree, so I respecced out of two 4% life nodes to grab that. I downgraded my 60str ring to a 40str ring with enough resists to cap with Mistress of Sacrifice. I retain 1500+ strength and only lose out on 200 life (and Vaal Skellies).

Anyway, gonna preach to the choir here and say that this interaction is completely busted.

With 5.6k and 7.5k life (with offering up), I barely see my life pool go down now. Previously I had 3k ES which felt kinda useless without reliable recovery but with cyclone it feels way more impactful. I can cyclone into massive packs, convocate and not feel a scratch while my zombies do their thing.

Gonna agree that if worse came to worse, I would definitely have given up a zombie for this.
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
Dust91 wrote:
Hi there!
Finally I crafted mace and I decided to try Cyclone + Cwc, did respec to Mistress of Sac. I see ppl run Geofri's or Saqawal (both with shaper's gloves) but whats the point if I loose most of ES w/o Geofri's? Also what should I upgrade (I know my Lethal Pride sucks), what gems and auras should I run? What should I change in passive tree if so?

Thank you.

I'm running Saqawel, with Shaper gloves, and without using discipline. I currently have 7702 life, and 5017 ES (with offering up)... That does include a clarity watcher's eye. If I didn't have the watcher's eye I would be using discipline to hit the same numbers. The effective life is great even without Geofri's

Geofri's would increase that ES amount to 6582... so around 1500 more, BUT I would lose a bunch of damage, and quite a few stat points.

I have almost 8k life and 6.1k ES (with Spirit Offering active) without Geofri's or Watcher's Eye but with Discipline.
So I'm over 14k EHP, that is more than enough unless you wanna facetank everything in the UberElder fight ;-)
The Attributes on Saqawal's are just so nice, especially Dex is much needed for me to run Haste for example. And the better Aspect of Avian is also not bad.
Imo Geofri's is not needed at all unless maybe for deeper delves.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't use it, it's a very good option no matter what. And you can almost do whatever you want with how strong the build is anyway :P

For your build:
Get a lvl4 Empower for lvl30 Zombies(one more Zombie) and better use Multistrike over Fortify.
Belt can be upgraded to an Elder Heavy Belt with %attributes. Alberon's with 18% is an easy upgrade, 3% more makes quite a bit of difference.
Shaper's Touch with "+1 to socketed gems" is nice to boost your Enlighten. With that (and a higher level Enlighten) you might not need the reduced mana reservation nodes in the tree.
Two points over "Spiritual Command" are imo wasted as you connect to the left side of tree below anyway. Otherwise solid tree.

Edit: Important: Put out Brutality cause you are using Sprit Offering. Replace it with Minion Damage Support

Thanks for your replies. As for HP/ES right now I am on 6k/6k (shaper gloves + geofri's) give or take and I still don't get it how you can have even more life + about 6k ES without Geofri's but Saqawals instead. I'll try to get an elder heavy belt and maybe divine my LP and see where it'll take me with life/energy pool. As for auras - atm I am running: Haste, Discipline, Avian, and War Banner. Should I swap Avian or WB for something else or leave it as is? Also about strength - why is 1500 break point so important? It won't give another zombie (+ 1 zombie breakpoints are 1200, 1400, 1600, etc.)
Last edited by Dust91 on Oct 16, 2019, 7:36:00 AM
"
Dust91 wrote:

Thanks for your replies. As for HP/ES right now I am on 6k/6k (shaper gloves + geofri's) give or take and I still don't get it how you can have even more life + about 6k ES without Geofri's but Saqawals instead. I'll try to get an elder heavy belt and maybe divine my LP and see where it'll take me with life/energy pool. As for auras - atm I am running: Haste, Discipline, Avian, and War Banner. Should I swap Avian or WB for something else or leave it as is? Also about strength - why is 1500 break point so important? It won't give another zombie (+ 1 zombie breakpoints are 1200, 1400, 1600, etc.)

Sorry, but the breakpoints from The Baron are every 300 strength. So 1200 and 1500 are one additional Zombie.
"
Thanks for your replies. As for HP/ES right now I am on 6k/6k (shaper gloves + geofri's) give or take and I still don't get it how you can have even more life + about 6k ES without Geofri's but Saqawals instead. I'll try to get an elder heavy belt and maybe divine my LP and see where it'll take me with life/energy pool. As for auras - atm I am running: Haste, Discipline, Avian, and War Banner. Should I swap Avian or WB for something else or leave it as is?

Well, I just reached lvl 99 (which puts me over 8k life), those extra levels and skill points in life nodes make quite a difference. And you have some unspent skill points if I have seen it correctly.
More Strength can also add up to a few hundred Life, maybe some better life rolls on Equipment, Life and ES on my Abyss Jewel...it adds up quite a bit.

I run the same Auras but without Saqawal's Avian of course is weaker. Probably still worth it. Only other 25% Aura that comes to my mind now would be Flesh and Stone, most likely in Sand Stance for some extra defenses.

Last edited by Laxxus on Oct 16, 2019, 9:07:53 AM

Finally chaos spammed my belt. Pretty dang happy with the results.

Anyone got an idea what it's actually worth? There are no t1 str, t1 att, double life rolls on the market to compare it to.
"
No, not really. one out-of-the-way node like Endurance is fine but you would have to invest 7 points total, that's just too much.
Of course you can do it because rerolling might not give you something better the next 30 times (Timeless Jewels are just stupid...) but I wouldn't use it like this.

Thank you. I thought as much. I haven't had much luck rerolling that Lethal Pride.
"
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
I know people are trying to help me but I'm confused at this point :/

Could I get a step-by-step one what I should do exactly? sorry I never really played summoner and don't really know anything.
I’m a bit confused as to what exactly you want. Are you looking for upgrade tips or generally how to play the build? I’m going to assume upgrade tips for now.
(1) Craft your weapon
(2) Get Shaper’s Touch
(3) Drop Carrion Golem
(4) Decide between Skellies or CWC in chest.

The rest are general upgrades. I’m working on a post to consolidate most the general information that should help. It’s not ready, but I’ll try to get something up tomorrow. It won’t be complete, but I’ve already c/p part of it in some replies. I suppose I can do that now. Below is the gem section. Keep in mind it isn’t complete, but I would still appreciate any feedback.

Gems
Spoiler
Zombies and Skellies
Spoiler
The build allows for either zombies or both zombies and skeletons. Adding skeletons will add dps and clear speed but will hinder utility. With Zombies, take Empower if it is L2 and/or you have a crafted weapon.

Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage
- Multistrike
- Empower
- Brutality / Melee Physical Damage / Withering Touch

Vaal Summon Skeletons
- Minion Damage
- Minion Speed
- Melee Splash / Multistrike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Brutality / Added Chaos Damage
- Optional Alternatives: Feeding Frenzy, Ruthless, Fortify, Withering Touch

Skellies are usually run as either a 5L or 6L in end game builds. There is no specific set of support gems everyone uses.

Auras
Spoiler
Most people are running 3-4 total auras. Pick what suits your play-style and gear. Aura reservation is done on a per-aura bases, rounded down. This means that with 10% reduced mana reservation, two 25% auras will reserve 46% mana, but a 50% aura will reserve 45%. Below is a chart indicating how much will be reserved per aura.

Note: For Commander of Darkness to provide you with 20% all elemental resistances, you must have at least 1 beneficial aura you cast on you. Pride, Flesh and Stone, Skitterbots, and all gear-Auras do not count.

Note: Jewels can be corrupted for 1% reduced mana reserved.

Note: A L5 Enlighten can be obtained from a L4 Enlighten in corrupted gloves/boots with “+1 Level to Socketed Gems.”

Aura Chart

50%
- Pride (physical only)
- Vaal Haste

35%
- Skitterbots
- Discipline
- Purity of Elements

25%
- Flesh and Stone (use Stone Stance)
- Aspect of the Avian

10%
- War Banner (physical only)

Golems
Spoiler
- Chaos Golem
- Stone Golem
- Carrion Golem

It is recommended to stick to 1-2 golems. With a crafted weapon Carrion Golem provides almost no benefit to zombie dps. If you want a 3rd golem, you need to socket The Anima Stone on your tree.

Utility / CwC
Spoiler
- Desecrate
- Flesh Offering / Spirit Offering
- Convocation

Desecrate and your Offering can be cast individually or linked to Cyclone + Cast while Channeling. This can be further buffed by Infused Channeling or Fortify. Convocation should be used to keep minions near you and out of dangerous areas.

Mobility
Spoiler
- Leap Slam + Fortify + Faster Attacks
- Phase Run + Increased Duration + Flame Dash

Both skills can be run with or without the full setup.

Guard Skill
Spoiler
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Bone Armour (free from Ascendency)

Vaal Molten Shell can be linked to Increased Duration or CWDT if desired. You may choose to only use it for the Vaal effect and Bone Armour as a regular guard. Bone Armour provides bleed immunity.

Thanks for the tips! I've gone ahead and changed it up hopefully I did everything right! I only got barely an ex atm so I can't get a weapon yet :(

Also is it any shaped 2h wep I should craft on?
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Thanks for the tips! I've gone ahead and changed it up hopefully I did everything right! I only got barely an ex atm so I can't get a weapon yet :(

Also is it any shaped 2h wep I should craft on?
Any ilvl 75+ 2H mace will do. You’re probably better off with ilvl 75 than something higher, because it automatically blocks mods that unlock in higher versions. I don’t know if anyone’s actually tested the probability of certain mods at various ilvl’s though. It may be rare mods become more common the higher ilvl and/or higher quality.

If you really want to prioritize which mace, my recommendation is any mace with a base attack speed of 1.3. I consider the value of faster leap slams far superior to any implicit maces give, and minions don’t benefit from the weapon’s damage. Coronal Maul is just a waste of currency.

The crafts will cost 4 ex, 8 chaos. The rest of the expense is RGN.
Hi guys, I haven't played in a while (4 weeks) and I kinda lost track of where I'm supposed to go now (the post had like 7 pages when I had to stop playing), I read a few pages and saw that the OP is not exactly updating the guide anymore so I got confused on what to do next.

I recently got 5 ex, so I wanted to upgrade the build a little, I read a bit about the chaos conversion system, but I'm not sure if I can buy all the items needed for it.

Can anyone help me with what to do next? Or point to another guide or even a page number in this post that maybe has some info.

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info