[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I somehow got a Mace with Lvl 20 maim and 20% maim chance with no other mods but is rare quality Is it a scrub or should I just tack on something else instead of the missed +1 level before multimod?
"
TheReaper1716 wrote:
I somehow got a Mace with Lvl 20 maim and 20% maim chance with no other mods but is rare quality Is it a scrub or should I just tack on something else instead of the missed +1 level before multimod?
It’s a prime candidate for the slam method. Since you skipped everything else, I would take that route. Like everything in this game though, it comes with its own risks.

Prepare the Sockets
(1) Purchase ilvl 75+ Shaper mace

(2) Craft 28-30% quality either through a Perfect Fossil or T2+ Hillock in Transportation (optional)

(3) Craft 15-18% quality (total max 48%) (optional)

(4) Roll 6 sockets

(5) Roll 6 links

Option Exalted
(1) Scour and Transmute

(2) Spam Alterations until you hit “Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18+ Maim Support”
- If you get 32% reduced attribute requirements, take this time to color your sockets.

(3) Regal

(4) Annulment
- If you removed all undesired mods, move to step (5)
- If you removed Maim, move to step (1)

(5) Craft “Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers”

(6) Slam Exalted Beastcraft Farric Wolf Alpha
- If you get “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems,” move to Crafting
- If you get anything else Cast on Melee Kill, move to step (4)

Crafting
(1) Craft Multimod

(2) Prefixes
- Minions deal 39-45% increased damage / Minions have 39-45% increased maximum life
- +2 to level of socketed support gems

(3) Suffixes
- Minions have 25-28% increased attack speed / Minions have 25-28% increased cast speedy

Note: Weapon can add white sockets without corrupting it with Vorici in Research.
Note: Weapon can add an 8th link, L10 Fortify, with a corruption.
Last edited by Aldonés on Oct 15, 2019, 1:50:55 PM
"
"
TheReaper1716 wrote:
It’s a prime candidate for the slam method. Since you skipped everything else, I would take that route. Like everything in this game though, it comes with its own risks.

Prepare the Sockets
(1) Purchase ilvl 75+ Shaper mace

(2) Craft 28-30% quality either through a Perfect Fossil or T2+ Hillock in Transportation (optional)

(3) Craft 15-18% quality (total max 48%) (optional)

(4) Roll 6 sockets

(5) Roll 6 links

Option Exalted
(1) Scour and Transmute

(2) Spam Alterations until you hit “Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18+ Maim Support”
- If you get 32% reduced attribute requirements, take this time to color your sockets.

(3) Regal

(4) Annulment
- If you removed all undesired mods, move to step (5)
- If you removed Maim, move to step (1)

(5) Craft “Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers”

(6) Slam Exalted
- If you get “+1 to Level of Socketed Gems,” move to Crafting
- If you get anything else, move to step (4)

Crafting
(1) Craft Multimod

(2) Prefixes
- Minions deal 39-45% increased damage / Minions have 39-45% increased maximum life
- +2 to level of socketed support gems

(3) Suffixes
- Minions have 25-28% increased attack speed / Minions have 25-28% increased cast speedy

Note: Weapon can add white sockets without corrupting it with Vorici in Research.
Note: Weapon can add an 8th link, L10 Fortify, with a corruption.

Step 6 use farric wolf alpha,not ex,because u have 1 open suffix,and ex can slam suffix,which we dont want to see.
Last edited by GuppiTheSlayer on Oct 15, 2019, 12:07:05 PM
"
Step 6 use farric wolf alpha,not ex,because u have 1 open suffix,and ex can slam suffix,which we dont want to see.
Ah, you are quite correct. I’m not sure why I missed that, but it also makes it much cheaper. The beast only costs 1 divine. I’ll edit the above post to avoid confusion.
"
Vadash wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
What improvements should I make if someone doesn't mind looking at my char? I only got about 1.5ex atm and assuming I should save for a 2h-wep? thinking of buying a pre-made one though.

3 golems uhhh...
I would get shaper gloves +1 gems for aura. Change chest links to CwC - dececrate - spirit offering. anti freeze flask. Death attunement on amulet. Better auras

I gotta change alot to go that route I feel like, also what's wrong with 3 golems? also which aura's? the guide say's use the 4 I'm using atm.
"
You can always craft +1 curse to a rare chest. There are several crafting services that can do it for you cheaply. Although I think it's pretty useless since the Diabolist is cursing like crazy (twice a second of something and with large AoE) and overwriting the AG curses.

I know its overwriting the AG curse, the because i dont want spend 3 ex in crafting rare chest... i have this unlock, but its appears many times, so i will just got free veil chest drop... if other mods are ok, i will replace the Cospri's Will :D
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

I gotta change alot to go that route I feel like, also what's wrong with 3 golems? also which aura's? the guide say's use the 4 I'm using atm.

In my opinion, just keep chaos golem, change flesh and stone and war banner for skitterbots...

or got enlighten lvl 4 to keep war banner and replace F&S with skitterbots...

In golem sockets u can use withering step or phase run for + move speed and vaal skel/vaal haste;

or if u dont like much the pride, just change to haste/vaal haste;

replace ruthless for brutality and got better rings too;

divine ur helm/amulet.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Oct 15, 2019, 2:36:52 PM
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
You can’t really go by what the guide says. The physical version is basically what Qlida was running at the end of last league, and the chaos version is whatever he chooses to do now. He also adds to the guide but rarely changes any of the information. Thus you magically stop running 3 golems after spending 7 ex converting to chaos.

In general run 1-2 golems. The second Golem will come with 70% increased buff effect at the cost of 4 skill points and 1 gem socket.

There are too many unique variables to specify which auras to run. Most people are going with 1 50%, 1-2 35%, and if physical, 1 10%. If going an elemental variant, you’ll likely use other auras.

50%
- Pride (physical only)
- Vaal Haste

35%
- Skitterbots
- Discipline
- Purity of Elements

25%
- Flesh and Stone (use Stone Stance)

10%
- War Banner(physical only)
Last edited by Aldonés on Oct 15, 2019, 3:31:19 PM
Hi there!
Finally I crafted mace and I decided to try Cyclone + Cwc, did respec to Mistress of Sac. I see ppl run Geofri's or Saqawal (both with shaper's gloves) but whats the point if I loose most of ES w/o Geofri's? Also what should I upgrade (I know my Lethal Pride sucks), what gems and auras should I run? What should I change in passive tree if so?

Thank you.
"
Dust91 wrote:
Hi there!
Finally I crafted mace and I decided to try Cyclone + Cwc, did respec to Mistress of Sac. I see ppl run Geofri's or Saqawal (both with shaper's gloves) but whats the point if I loose most of ES w/o Geofri's? Also what should I upgrade (I know my Lethal Pride sucks), what gems and auras should I run? What should I change in passive tree if so?

Thank you.

I'm running Saqawel, with Shaper gloves, and without using discipline. I currently have 7702 life, and 5017 ES (with offering up)... That does include a clarity watcher's eye. If I didn't have the watcher's eye I would be using discipline to hit the same numbers. The effective life is great even without Geofri's

Geofri's would increase that ES amount to 6582... so around 1500 more, BUT I would lose a bunch of damage, and quite a few stat points.
Last edited by Breken on Oct 15, 2019, 4:25:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info