Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

"
Schakar wrote:

@GGG PLEASE disable Headhunter this league !! Just TO boring and overpowert!
So you made a build with your headhunter and you thought to yourself “this bores me”?
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Everyone points out the fun and simplicity of Breach and Legion. Maybe they should have just merged the two. Breach-Legions! Breach monolith activates and you hit 4 armies that turn out to be 4 different breach creatures and drop breach splinters than become Breach Emblems. Put emblems into map device and slug it out with 4 Breach Lord Generals.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Aug 21, 2019, 4:17:14 PM
"
obi36 wrote:
Amazing, so much works in only three months, I don't know how you make it guys :).

Chris Wilson at GDC 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_5S55jUzk

A really nice talk...

but still don t like this blight league :(
Last edited by Noks on Aug 21, 2019, 4:18:20 PM
Where is the soul of that game now?

I liked the game so much when it had that dark atmosphere, that desperate mood, that heavy feeling of tension, darkness and gruesome inevitable death, waiting around every corner and turn. When the world hid secrets, had its own history, which I wanted to learn and adore.

Where is that game now? Everything turned into an amusement park pumped up with shiny flashlights and awkward mechanics alien to the genuine design of the game.

Success has killed you, PoE.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
Of course I am still looking forward to the upcomming general gameplay and class changes, but the league preview and anouncement have left me entirely disinterested.
I'll still give it a try as always, but I am approaching this with the lowest of expectations.
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Aug 21, 2019, 4:42:04 PM
Looks awesome ,some new gameplay style.
Cant wait for the nero changes , didnt see that one coming
I think this is a worse announcement than the Diablo Immortal one. No hard feelings though, make whatever weird league you want.
I will probably not play this other than maybe the first couple of days.

Fix(preferably by removing) Syndicate and the crappy unveil system please.
League itself not great for me, hate unnecessary micromanagement (reason I completely skipped Bestiary). Looks like there will be a lot to do while fending off the monsters and trying to make out what is going on. Might give it a go but not a fan.

QoL changes as usual very much welcome, extra keybinds and masters mision improvements sound really really nice.

Ps. Blight gonna be patched up like there's no tomorrow I feel:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Why would you do this?

Even labyrinth is an insult to the core of this game, where you put stupid platfom mechanics into an ARPG game.

Then yo came up with other 'mini games' which have nothing to do with this game.

Are you trying to proof something? That your designers are awesome? Your programmers are the best? That they can integrate anything to POE?

POE is an action RPG, please keep it that way. Do you really belive that people would like a 'tower defence' game? ... Have you ever played a tower defence game before? Do you know how much it gets boring even after a few games?

Please do something better. You Have the brain ( hi chris) you have the power.

Improvements to the game are amazing by the way.

"The Necromancer Archetype"

No IA changes for Zombies ?
Last edited by iilockkii on Aug 21, 2019, 5:08:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info