Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

I'm quite new to the game, but it seems that GGG is pushing us toward summoner this league, just like they didi with cyclone in legion (50% of players according to poeninja)
the minions will allow us to micro manage the towers and therefore be stronger
isn't it ?

mines and poison seems also to be the focus of GGG

Should've put the tower defence somewhere else just like delving. for a "game itself" / another "ladderboard challenge"
so people want to take a break from cycloning all day?... yea go do tower defence and think strategy instead of "onebuttoning" all day long. maybe put a tower defence skill system to permanent ugprade towers for even harder tower defence levels.
I hate all this, hey we put in some stuff in maps, so you actually have to farm maps in order to do this tower defence with full tendrills to get most out of it/challenge.

fix the end game maps, make it more "end gamey" and put what seems could be a great ladderboard / side-game challenge away from the end game farming...
I love the delving, not want to do it? ok sure go maps instead.
Any chance you'll consider doing in-map lab trials like the master missions?
Yikes. This does not spark my interest at all, but will give it a try for a couple days.
When i first saw the video from Ziggy I couldn't help but laugh, however I do really love Tower Defence so I'm very curious to see how it will flow in this game. Fact that it makes us a bit slower in maps makes me happy, I was getting really tired of going fast with the past leagues.

Needing to make characters with certain skills just to get the most out of the league is a bit of shame because I like to play styles that are slower, totems/minions/mines etc.

Every now and then I try the meta builds and can definitely see why they are so good, but to me the gameplay doesn't benefit from it and I revert back to other builds.

Blight looks very fun to me and I hope it will continue to stay more along the 'slow' side and not just negating towers altogether and dps it down. Having more mechanics again then simply just killing like Legion makes me very happy aswell!

Looking forward to September 6th!
I really hope to see some type of elder or shaper mods for us minion players. It would really be a nice add to any minion build.
"To support all the new skills that are available, we have added an additional bar of skill bindings."

Does this mean what I think it means? That would be ... very helpful!
Another over complicatd league which takes too much effort to read let alone play. I was dissheartened when I even saw the intro to this league. Was bad enough GGG seemed to base everything around speed, now they base everything around complexity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info