[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Anoregon wrote:
Just got to mapping last night, having a lot of fun with the build. Really loving the look and feel of the giant red ground slams from fist of war and the constant exertion from multiple warcries.

love the feedback!
"
Leptomeninges wrote:
I’m running a version of this with EQ with good success.

Just re buying 2h weapons. It’s sufficiently early in the league that you can sometimes still find really well rolled 2h mauls cheaply, particularly since axes look to be meta as I think most people (so far) are going EQ. Set your search filter for physical dps and keep your eyes open. I bought one yesterday morning for 30c that I think would be an ex or so today.

very nice! yes EQ works great with this build

with new crafting it is fairly easy to get a 300+ pdps weapon, which is more then enough for map farming

kongors is also very good for budget
"
ugopelo wrote:
Hi thanks for the great build. I have a question for you, how can i heal myself after the last patch? I used to spam warcry and that healed me, but this is not happening anymore

Escalation notable has heal 10% when you warcry

i know its sad to lose old warbringer =[
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 22, 2020, 2:07:26 PM
"
TheBull100 wrote:
@frawst and all who are contributing to this build
thank you so much for your effort keeping this build alive and ajust it to the new league.
I was not sure if this was the right league starter for me, but I loooove it.
I like the sound when he slams the ground and warcries 3 cries within 3,3 seconds, instant max enduring, nearly instant max rage and the enimies... oh boy .... all around is crying , dying, falling apart. I have never started stronger and with more fun.
Just on a 4 link mace (350pdps) for 1 alch lol, I smash everything so far.
Not sure how it will be in maps but the leveling experience was purely awesome

thanks

Rhagnor

very fun! nice work!!!
"
Belyiste wrote:
i SUGGEST PEOPLE USING THE CRAFTING warcry cannot exert travel skills, so u dont waste charges when u leap slam

nice catch!

i am thinking of switching to dash and second wind, leap slam feels less than great lately
Could you help me with improving my build? beacuse i got to red maps and die very often ;/
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Belyiste wrote:
i SUGGEST PEOPLE USING THE CRAFTING warcry cannot exert travel skills, so u dont waste charges when u leap slam

nice catch!

i am thinking of switching to dash and second wind, leap slam feels less than great lately

yeah i was thinking the same thing, like leap slam over cry + ground slam feels like their a huge down time
"
Cenwargh wrote:
Could you help me with improving my build? beacuse i got to red maps and die very often ;/

hi friend

under 5k life is very rough for reds

check out my char, he has 6800 life and still dangerous in late red maps

have to play carefully and increase your hp
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Cenwargh wrote:

hi friend

under 5k life is very rough for reds

check out my char, he has 6800 life and still dangerous in late red maps

have to play carefully and increase your hp

Almost 7k?! omg :D will take a while. Looks like laptop raffle is not for me :D
end of day 4

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/fVMXPiG4

switched tree around to get a cluster, make room for more jewel sockets and life

PoB says 800k GS, and berseker is 1.1m

at about 26 watchstones now, farming up the rest slowly

moved to dash + second wind, and put intimating cry here to so we can get 6 double dmg exert attacks on command

bought awakened melee phys so dropped tombfists for big life rare

bought a cheap (but not great) overlord jewel, dropped fortify in 5 link, replaced with awakend melee phys

second wind is gg for war crys, highly recomended. dash is good with second wind too

also for single target big boy dps ->

get ready for boss

warcry next to it to get +40-60 instant rage

hit berserk

now your use warcries to keep rage high, extending berserk. under 25 = warcry becomes max rage

laugh at your dmg

currently saving up $$$, may begin buying gear for a second char or may opt to see if we can get a 6 link tide/600-800 pdps rare

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info