[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
I’m thinking of starting this on console tomorrow. Do you guys think that the build would be painful on controller with all the warcry skills?

i did some console runes prior to 3.11, and the build does very good with rares

i know you have more keybinds on console (l and r triggers) so if you feel comfortable using them every 5-10 seconds it should be very viable

not sure how much button pressing you want to do however
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 23, 2020, 8:51:32 PM
Is the herald of purity Circle of Guilt still a best ring with the increased buff effect nerfed 40%?

Also curious to hear thoughts on my glove choice.. seeing as Rite of Ruin grants stun immunity with over 25 rage I figure it's decent. Only downside is the lack of resists/life.

At this point I'm trying to prioritize luxury upgrades.
Last edited by Kaegyn on Jun 23, 2020, 11:11:58 PM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Is the herald of purity Circle of Guilt still a best ring with the increased buff effect nerfed 40%?

Also curious to hear thoughts on my glove choice.. seeing as Rite of Ruin grants stun immunity with over 25 rage I figure it's decent. Only downside is the lack of resists/life.

RE: ring, probably still the biggest dps increase, each ring at 50% increased buff effect is 7.8% dps in pob for me. not many rings offer that for us

those gloves are a good entry level, but the lack of big life roll is a pretty big hindrance. in creased phys per endurance is okay, but its onnly 24% increased. my char is pushing 700%+ increased atm so its not a huge dps boost. vulnerbility is very nice tho
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 24, 2020, 1:15:09 AM
Hello,

What do you think about Earthshatter skill?

It seems kinda strong with Warcries.
What helm enchant is best for us?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kaegyn wrote:

RE: ring, probably still the biggest dps increase, each ring at 50% increased buff effect is 7.8% dps in pob for me. not many rings offer that for us

those gloves are a good entry level, but the lack of big life roll is a pretty big hindrance. in creased phys per endurance is okay, but its onnly 24% increased. my char is pushing 700%+ increased atm so its not a huge dps boost. vulnerbility is very nice tho

Thanks.

Picked up these
So with fist of war what order priority are you putting on support gems?
The guide runs rage support I assume you drop that once you have some rage generation from warcry?
"
Anaroin wrote:
Hello,

What do you think about Earthshatter skill?

It seems kinda strong with Warcries.

i am leveling one now to try, DonTheCrown loves it so must be good
"
BzyxXx wrote:
What helm enchant is best for us?

40% increased GS damage, berserk rage time, or blood rage attack speed
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
So with fist of war what order priority are you putting on support gems?
The guide runs rage support I assume you drop that once you have some rage generation from warcry?

correct we drop rage support once we get merc and uber lab

i may use it for more rage/bersker uptime, need more experimenting

GS Brutality Melee Phys Ruthless Fist of War is good for 5. Can swap Pulverize in if you like more consistent AoE vs FoW

6th link i like blue for Conc Effect / increased area of effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info