[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

been reviewing some of the 3.11 news and footage

looks like seismic cry is a no brainer. add stun capabilities

fist of war support is also very good. depending on its cooldown it will likely replace shockwave in clear, and may be viable for bosses

our attack speed is very good overall at full rage stacks, so it may be more suited for earthquake

will def be updating this build for 3.11, and i have a strong inkling to make it my starter/main for 3.11
Assuming I can farm a Tidebreaker via Div Cards, is this build SSF viable? Are any of the other uniques mandatory?
"
rusty2687 wrote:
Assuming I can farm a Tidebreaker via Div Cards, is this build SSF viable? Are any of the other uniques mandatory?

ssf farming tidebreaker div cards is going to be very rough; they are an extremely rare drops

however, the build itself works fine with 0 uniques. you may not be able to stun everything without stacking R.E.S.T, but you should be able to craft a powerful mace with the new harvest crafting

getting delrium cluster jewels with heavy hitter and other 2h stun are also key
So i wanna play this in the new leauge Harvest. Is this updated for at least Delirium all the way? Just wanna be sure before i get smashed instead of smashing them :-D
"
Jakob1002 wrote:
So i wanna play this in the new leauge Harvest. Is this updated for at least Delirium all the way? Just wanna be sure before i get smashed instead of smashing them :-D

yes, the guide is good for delirium

for luxury upgrades to really push into stunlock awakener 8 sirus and conqs check this guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2865478

Why enduring cry instead of rallying cry? Shouldn't you be at max endurance charges basically all the time anyway?
"
rusty2687 wrote:
Why enduring cry instead of rallying cry? Shouldn't you be at max endurance charges basically all the time anyway?

both work fine

enduring gives nice life regen defensively

rallying gives mana regen and good dps increase

either works
hi
OP my connection and ping Kinda F@#% up. is gonna make the problem for piloting?
and is it SSF Viable?
thanks a lot
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi
OP my connection and ping Kinda F@#% up. is gonna make the problem for piloting?
and is it SSF Viable?
thanks a lot

Hi friend

Other then being hit by attacks, i dont think connection matters much for this build

This build relies on tidebreaker, which will be very difficult to find in ssf. However it does ‘well’ with a powerful rare mace, which can be self crafted. Plus with new seed crafting it may be very possible to make a mace as strong as tidebreaker
Found your guide some days ago, playing happily along. I like the idea of the build and the playstyle a lot.

I am currently in act 4 and killing Kaom took me ages. There was no stunning and my damages with slam is around 250 DPS.
Is this a feature as the build only gets strong later in the game or is there something I am missing here? I am following your guide as close a possible and to my understand my 2H mace is the best I can find in-game right now.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info