[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
maykay wrote:
Can I ask why you went with Steelskin instead of Molten Shell (since it's an armour build) or Immortal Call (since we can generate EC like crazy)? Seems like an odd choice.

just ease of understanding and use

both VMS and IC are likely better, so feel free to use whatever you like best
"
fuinharlz wrote:
Well, so far, this is how I'm doing:

I know I need better flasks, and jewelry is not the best, but what you think should be my priority here? I'm sitting at 4k life, all res capped on 90%+.

work on getting 70+ life on all jewelery, as well as a rysalthas coil (big investment but worth 100% of its price for our phys build)
OMG This build is a blast! I cannot for the life of me get a response from the Trade Forums about getting the Tidebreaker 😡 but I was able to craft a decent Imperial maul. Just finished the story and am mapping. What a blast!!
"
Vendictus73 wrote:
OMG This build is a blast! I cannot for the life of me get a response from the Trade Forums about getting the Tidebreaker 😡 but I was able to craft a decent Imperial maul. Just finished the story and am mapping. What a blast!!

glad to hear it!

alot of players have stopped playing this time league, but is till see a good amount of tidebreakers on trade system

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Vl9gtp
Hey guys,

I picked up poe again after a year or something not paying much attention to the game and I chose this build to get back into it.

First of all this has been a blast. My char is lvl 93 and I pretty much decided to tackle end game content a while ago so I don't think it's gonna go anywhere from here on out.

My gear is not perfect (don't know how to link it) but I got the 6L tidebreaker fairly early on so everything is alright.

T16 juiced maps go smoothly but now it's time for me to face my first Sirus ever and I was wondering how does this build fair against him?

I'm a bit scared, not gonna lie, cause I don't wanna go through the guardians all over again in order to aim for other things.

Does it make a big difference if I take out all the watchstones for my 1st encounter?

Thank you again for the build
Hi guys, can someone please help with the build?
This is my first character and I don't have much knowledge about the game.
Feels like I've almost got everything according to the build, hopefully I didn't missed anything.
Just need awakened brutality and melee physical damage, and headhunter at some point in my lifetime.
But, aside these 3 items, can this build be further improved?
Maybe something I can change?
Something else I can buy?

Also, just have to say that I'm very enjoying this build!

My character in PoB: https://pastebin.com/rzQw0ty2
Help please! I'm a first timer to POE (bored of D3), been following this build guide since starting the game. I'm struggling alot of the passive tree, there's no image of the actual tree to this build on the guide to follow, so I could only follow up to the first section of the build but now completely lost.

Please help! If someone could post a skill tree picture of this build, I'd appreciate ya very much!

Thanks
"
Banquette wrote:
Hey guys,

I picked up poe again after a year or something not paying much attention to the game and I chose this build to get back into it.

First of all this has been a blast. My char is lvl 93 and I pretty much decided to tackle end game content a while ago so I don't think it's gonna go anywhere from here on out.

My gear is not perfect (don't know how to link it) but I got the 6L tidebreaker fairly early on so everything is alright.

T16 juiced maps go smoothly but now it's time for me to face my first Sirus ever and I was wondering how does this build fair against him?

I'm a bit scared, not gonna lie, cause I don't wanna go through the guardians all over again in order to aim for other things.

Does it make a big difference if I take out all the watchstones for my 1st encounter?

Thank you again for the build

glad to hear you are enjoying!

your gear is pretty decent but you can get some much better upgrades for cheap

carcass jack is good, but nothing will beat Kaoms heart in terms of eHP

consider moving around enlighten/auras and the temp chains curse for bossing (temp chains doesnt do much vs bosses)

rysalathas coil would be an insane dps boost for you, they are getting cheaper as well

i cant see your cluster jewels, if one has the intimidate shout thats good, or you can grab a nice tombfist for intimidate on hit

sirus fight is okay. we take alot of dmg due to aspect so we must dodge alot. its more learning how to avoid attacks then the actual build. our dps is very good and we can occasionaly stun him, and vaal GS stuns 100%

yes, if you unsocket watchstones sirus loses hp for the fight. i dont think its recommended as it makes his drops less valuable, but if you are just learning the fight for completion its not a bad idea
"
MrHlup wrote:
Hi guys, can someone please help with the build?
This is my first character and I don't have much knowledge about the game.
Feels like I've almost got everything according to the build, hopefully I didn't missed anything.
Just need awakened brutality and melee physical damage, and headhunter at some point in my lifetime.
But, aside these 3 items, can this build be further improved?
Maybe something I can change?
Something else I can buy?

Also, just have to say that I'm very enjoying this build!

My character in PoB: https://pastebin.com/rzQw0ty2

just took a look at your character profile, couple things that jump to mind

Ground Slam enchant on helm, 40% damage one is good

can beast corrupt tidebreaker to 30%, or use the betryal bench to 28%

can get corrupted tombfists with vuln on hit and drop temp chains CWDT chest

kaoms heart is amazing if you can afford the links

some of your gear is great on resistances but low on life (crafted). can look into balancing the resists and getting 70+ life gear

can get a 25% lions roar
"
minifisker wrote:
Help please! I'm a first timer to POE (bored of D3), been following this build guide since starting the game. I'm struggling alot of the passive tree, there's no image of the actual tree to this build on the guide to follow, so I could only follow up to the first section of the build but now completely lost.

Please help! If someone could post a skill tree picture of this build, I'd appreciate ya very much!

Thanks

hey friend

the skill/passive tree has its own section

under leveling + skill trees, click the names of the different sections

tree 1

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAD8AEyEAABzG2FhjPfz2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FHBBJd5CZY5DusJhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82XloqW79MGoEaqWMzwAAAAAA

tree 2

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAHUAEyEAADfG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZAecb-iXfpBk26ITvqSeQbIdqqZSE2Ud-vTZlTb6nUeZ3Uzs7nsVBP9-ylId5aKlu_TBqBGqld-MB3FivIZDqEAAAAAAA

tree 3

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAALUAEyEAAFfG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZAecb-iXfpBk26ITvqSeQbIdqqZSE2Ud-vTZlTb6nUeZ3Uzs7nsVBP9-ylIdyqcT295SdJXoZAdx341n82j_GqoZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGasqlnzGjiQVScvqW79MGoEaqV5aFivw2h9-yGQ6hAAAAAAAA==

final tree

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAPcAEyEAAHjG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEAecb-iXfpBk26IZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBoTvqSeQbIdqqZSE2b6nZU29Nkd-2sF07QUteu8uU9NvAdx341n82j_GqryfGJEUTfxLxq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZsT2cqn3MnzZ6hh2rM9-kc6i6hLhrKpZ8xo4kFUnL58-LdL3lJ0lehlR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP62NpzA8LYPMtz7-Cti9tqTelpgKg1-pbv0wagRqpXloZ5uuPvjru-3z3WhlPE4g6nFqimxYr_hfX9AhkOoQw2h9-6dt4NgAAAAAAA==
Last edited by frawrst on May 6, 2020, 10:15:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info