[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
lordgrey wrote:
Good duide. Thanks. But a long way to few upper nodes for 10% hp and 1% regen too expensive. In other way we can have a lot of armor, resistances, atack speed and lifesteal (like here www.poeurl.com/cIUA) Or im wrong and its does not working fine?

this is a good tree too! lust for carnage was part of my 3.7 and 3.8 versions. treat the build more like a guideline and feel free to make it your own!
Thanks again. And stay healthy.
Hello, I've never seen your guide before. I figured out that I would make a character for maces (I wanted to see the strength of Shockwave support). The character I created is amazing and I wanted to do a guide but before I checked if there was something similar. Your guide is similar, I play Jugg, now I have 10 Endurance charge, if anyone is interested, I can send my character's PoB (now I'm at work), overall I'm incredibly tanky, maps including T16 go very fast when it comes to Stun, bosses on maps and metamorph are in stunlock, Sirus on 5 - Stun, it was before making my current Tidebreaker with Fortify corrupt. The only thing I failed to introduce in Stunlock is Sheaper (there were single stuns so need a bit more REST or damage and it before new Tidebreaker aswell ;) ), I will try again with new equipment i have another dps gem will do the job if doesn't i will use Stun Support on it. I don't have any Awekened Gemu yet. If anyone was interested in such a variation I would be happy to share. BTW Shockwave is amazing it make huge damage.
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hello, I've never seen your guide before. I figured out that I would make a character for maces (I wanted to see the strength of Shockwave support). The character I created is amazing and I wanted to do a guide but before I checked if there was something similar. Your guide is similar, I play Jugg, now I have 10 Endurance charge, if anyone is interested, I can send my character's PoB (now I'm at work), overall I'm incredibly tanky, maps including T16 go very fast when it comes to Stun, bosses on maps and metamorph are in stunlock, Sirus on 5 - Stun, it was before making my current Tidebreaker with Fortify corrupt. The only thing I failed to introduce in Stunlock is Sheaper (there were single stuns so need a bit more REST or damage and it before new Tidebreaker aswell ;) ), I will try again with new equipment i have another dps gem will do the job if doesn't i will use Stun Support on it. I don't have any Awekened Gemu yet. If anyone was interested in such a variation I would be happy to share. BTW Shockwave is amazing it make huge damage.

I'm interested :D, but as your profile is public, i got your pob and your damage seems a bit low, don't know what i forgot do add but it's 1.5m shaper dps? mine full buff is 2.5m with 50 rage, and with 20 is 2m. Here's my pob https://pastebin.com/iJ2A7wGp . Cheers
Last edited by dark_la99 on Jan 23, 2020, 3:57:48 PM
Expand main skill and look how dps make Shockwave, you need to sum it. Berserker with a good gear probably is able to do better dps than Jugg at all but he will never achieve such survival (90% phy reduction, 15% life regen per sec, Ascendancy cannot be slow make huge work to) and as he is playing under Rage he has a much higher attack speed at the cost of hit damage which makes it probably harder to perform Stunlock. How does the stun bosses on Zerk look like? Maps like maps go smoothly and for bosses it is important that Stunlock, I take into account the number of people who complain about death in this league, I am very happy because I almost do not fall this character. Well, zerk survi how it look? Because maybe I will also check the zerk version for fun.
Well, i don't have a ssd and sometimes i die too fast, jugg have way more survivability, stunlock is easy with vaal groundslam haha, stunned all the conquerors till awak lvl 5, 2 elder guardians and hydra but i was at 92% reduced enemy stun threshold.. think i'll switch to your version
And I think I'll try Zerk, but build under Endurance just like my Jugg, the only thing that worries me is the lack of Unstoppable, it's probably my favorite node in the game :) I'll have one Endurance charge less and AoE will be smaller, I think I'll still be able to have a cap 90 % physical reduction. The damage should go up, it doesn't cost much so lets test it. When I come back from the night shift I will see how it looks in PoB.
Nice, i'm thinking in what's most important to have on a rare belt, global phys + reduced enemy stun threshold or enemies have -#% to total physical damage against your hits.

i have these 3 belts

and i made some currency, now i bought awakened melee phys and brutality :D

wanted to share some nice PM i received =]

"

Hey,
i really want to thank you for the Groundslam build/guide (3.9) you really helped me to unterstand this game way better you have made this build easy to unterstand and made good end game options what really helped me! Because of that i finally got my first level 100 character :)
so thank you really much i never had so much fun in PoE!

so happy to see my build doing well in 3.9 and helping players learn PoE!
Frawst, i'm doing very good with your build, even with 67k hideout tooltip dps, i was able to stunlock all 4 elder guardians, conquerors, Hydra and Phoenix so far, i'm slow at the game so i'm getting to shaper and elder yet, but feels good to stun a boss, thanks for the build guide, my regards.

My actual gear
Spoiler

I don't have the other screnshots, but here's some
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info