[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
dark_la99 wrote:
Frawst, i'm doing very good with your build, even with 67k hideout tooltip dps, i was able to stunlock all 4 elder guardians, conquerors, Hydra and Phoenix so far, i'm slow at the game so i'm getting to shaper and elder yet, but feels good to stun a boss, thanks for the build guide, my regards.

My actual gear
Spoiler

I don't have the other screnshots, but here's some
Spoiler

great work! our tooltip is a bit misleading since we have so much MORE damage modifiers on our enemies, via pride, ground slam closer aoe, intimidate, maim from flesh and stone etc

love the screenshots! keep slamming!
Im trying to squeeze all the dps I can from this build, is Tidebreaker with fortify corruption BiS? Is it even worth my time trying to craft a coronal maul?

The tests Ive done through PoB suggest the tidebreaker(w/Fort corr) is BiS, unless I had a lot more currency
"
CozMoz26 wrote:
Im trying to squeeze all the dps I can from this build, is Tidebreaker with fortify corruption BiS? Is it even worth my time trying to craft a coronal maul?

The tests Ive done through PoB suggest the tidebreaker(w/Fort corr) is BiS, unless I had a lot more currency

8 link tidebreaker with fortify corruption is 26% more dmg, along with its original endurance charge on melee stun (24-28% more depending on # of endurance charges)

its incredibly tough to beat with a rare maul due to that. there are some 750+ pdps mauls on trade for 15-80 exalts, or mirror prices, but that is usually far too much investment

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/K3JBpnI5

https://poe.trade/search/uokuudakakataz

plus corrupting tidebreakers is alot more fun lol
I'm having a lot of fun too with your build frawrst and i noticed that Tidebreaker stuns much better than a high DPS mace, even if the damage difference if noticeable.
Below are my options - tried to max a lot all the damage on my items:

While ~80 to 93 lvl I used the rare one, but noticed getting into tier 14+ maps that I couldn't maintained the stun on bosses.

Bought the Tidebreaker and never looked back, so I'd say a Fortify one is BiS.
Just got to 96 lvl now and doing maps 14+ and delve 150+ is a breeze.

Thanks again for this build making my return to PoE a lot of fun!
Last edited by Sanctus13 on Jan 31, 2020, 2:57:27 PM
can you update videos about killing Sirus please ? Thanks alot.
Hello, if anyone was interested, I finished my Ground Slam Stun JUQQ. I tested a lot of different options, also changing to Zerk and it turned out that by far the best option under Stun is Crit, there is no option with the right Crit multi to not stunlock enemy, and the same time dps is amazing in combination with JUQQ I feel like God. Below is my current PoB and two videos, as soon as I'm on Sirus (A8) I will record this fight. :) Regards

POB:
https://pastebin.com/6dubpeAk

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaXTWOuiZW0 - Al Hezmin Conqueror [A8 Full map Run]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8gGuCgScZs&t= - Purifier Elder Guardian [A8 - T15 Palace Full map Run]
can you explain more about the gem links please ? Gems on the gears are different from the gem link explanation. And what can i do with the auras setup ? i dont know what to do. Please tell me. Thanks !
Last edited by neopetss on Feb 2, 2020, 7:30:58 AM
"
neopetss wrote:
can you explain more about the gem links please ? Gems on the gears are different from the gem link explanation. And what can i do with the auras setup ? i dont know what to do. Please tell me. Thanks !

hello

what issues are you having? the guide has pretty clear gem links, with optional ones for GS

(Vaal*) Ground Slam – Brutality – Ruthless - Concentrated Effect – Melee Physical Damage – Fortify - (Pulverize** – Shockwave*** - Multistrike**** - Rage*****)

The ones with * are optionals and can be used in any of the 5 links, depending on your Int, AoE, preference etc

for auras, we use pride, blood and sand, and then flesh and stone linked with maim
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 3, 2020, 9:21:42 AM
Even tho i really enjoy this build, i don't understand how you guys say that you stun every boss. There has to be something im missing because i don't stun EVERY boss. T16 "normal" bosses are stunned but T16 buffed (by alch, chisel, etc) almost never get stunned. Awakening 8 conquerors don't get stunned. Im really struggling against bosses, and enjoying mapping a lot. This is my gear:

I know kaom's is better for HP (it grants way more) but i used some equipment i already had and i needed the fire res, plus i wanted to try 6link CWDT to see if it sustains better survavility.
Mana is still a problem, i had to put some leech on my ring and jewel and yet most of the times i get out of mana and need to spam enduring cry to sustain it.

I think as a beginner build this is good, it's not difficult to play with, not very expensive (that gear cost me at max 4-5 exalts and i can do T16 fast if bosses aren't buffed), but i feel like even tho i can still min/max, it wouldn't make such a difference to change the build completely. Obviously a corrupted weapon and watcher's eye would give me extra 30% damage more or less but i feel like that isn't enough against bosses if you don't stun them. It's a squishy build aswell but thats fine because it has a lot of sustain.

I have chaos res on my jewels and i wanted to ask you guys, should i drop it and get more damage or not? Im not experienced enough yet and im not sure if i should ignore chaos or atleast have some (im around 6%... so not much).

To end my post i'd recomend everyone that is new or wants a starter build to try this one, it's not the highest tier one, but it definetly can do all the content with appropiate min/maxing and skill, and it will force you to learn bosses mechanics and dodge on and on.
Last edited by Xitomzz on Feb 8, 2020, 5:52:13 PM
"
Xitomzz wrote:
Even tho i really enjoy this build, i don't understand how you guys say that you stun every boss. There has to be something im missing because i don't stun EVERY boss. T16 "normal" bosses are stunned but T16 buffed (by alch, chisel, etc) almost never get stunned. Awakening 8 conquerors don't get stunned. Im really struggling against bosses, and enjoying mapping a lot. This is my gear:

I know kaom's is better for HP (it grants way more) but i used some equipment i already had and i needed the fire res, plus i wanted to try 6link CWDT to see if it sustains better survavility.
Mana is still a problem, i had to put some leech on my ring and jewel and yet most of the times i get out of mana and need to spam enduring cry to sustain it.

I think as a beginner build this is good, it's not difficult to play with, not very expensive (that gear cost me at max 4-5 exalts and i can do T16 fast if bosses aren't buffed), but i feel like even tho i can still min/max, it wouldn't make such a difference to change the build completely. Obviously a corrupted weapon and watcher's eye would give me extra 30% damage more or less but i feel like that isn't enough against bosses if you don't stun them. It's a squishy build aswell but thats fine because it has a lot of sustain.

I have chaos res on my jewels and i wanted to ask you guys, should i drop it and get more damage or not? Im not experienced enough yet and im not sure if i should ignore chaos or atleast have some (im around 6%... so not much).

To end my post i'd recomend everyone that is new or wants a starter build to try this one, it's not the highest tier one, but it definetly can do all the content with appropiate min/maxing and skill, and it will force you to learn bosses mechanics and dodge on and on.

hey friend!

thank you for the feedback. when you chisel/alch etc it will add to the bosses mod rolls, so we may need to be more delicate in what we roll to ensure we can stun

vaal GS can guarantee a stun, and if we get our DPS high enough, high rolls on ruthless and rysalthas can potentially stun the insane new hp pools. i have not tested this unfortunately this leage =[

mana leech problem - even one item with 0.24% leeched as mana should be more than enough as we do insane damage per hit. if you find yourself running out of mana, spamming a warcry or making sure you are actually hitting targets is best advise i can give. you don't need more than 1 item with mana leech

corrupted tide is indeed insane dps, as well as eye, but dont forget 21/20 gems as well as new awakened gems, letting use drop tombs for more damage/attack speed on gauntlets

chaos res has become more and more necessary as more bosses get chaos damage, i know serpent one does alot of chaos dps (pantheon helps here) as well as Sirus having %dmg converted to chaos with some of his beams

thank you again for your feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info