[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Welllmes wrote:
"
sianis wrote:
I'd like to ask, how do you get frenzy charges with the build?

Blood Rage gem

Ok I'm a noob, I wasn't using that or reading thoroughly what it does, thanks for the answer!
I'm currently having a lot of fun with this build in red maps, I'm still looking for upgrades when I can afford it and stun locking stuff is really insane for some of the metamorphs and other endgame content. My question is, on the PoB it says we do bleed damage, where is the bleed damage coming from?

PoB - https://pastebin.com/yvR3hAyC
"
CozMoz26 wrote:
My question is, on the PoB it says we do bleed damage, where is the bleed damage coming from?

This is a Vulnerability curse.
Thank you :)
So I play on Xbox and I am fairly new to the game still even after 2 leagues. I have been looking for a tanky/easy to play and gear build for a few days now I’m just wondering if you’d recommend this build to someone who’s really got barely any knowledge of the game. If you look at my characters I have a lot of them but I’ve never made it far into red maps or even done shaper or anything like that so I’d like to have a build I can use to achieve those goals.
I am currently doing T13 maps and I die - a lot unfortunately - I feel like particularly lightning damage really annihilates me (capped resists).
I am at 5800 life and don't know how to get significantly more. I use all your recommended gear, and I guess I could get another 50 life if I really invest into jewellery, but that's pretty much it.

How did you make it to 7k?
"
Wartakles wrote:
I am currently doing T13 maps and I die - a lot unfortunately - I feel like particularly lightning damage really annihilates me (capped resists).
I am at 5800 life and don't know how to get significantly more. I use all your recommended gear, and I guess I could get another 50 life if I really invest into jewellery, but that's pretty much it.

2 jewels in the talent tree with 7% life and being level 95+ will get you all the notes to get to roughly 7k life, if you have the recommended gear, including a Kaom's Heart :)
"
Martinh_nord wrote:
"
Wartakles wrote:

2 jewels in the talent tree with 7% life and being level 95+ will get you all the notes to get to roughly 7k life, if you have the recommended gear, including a Kaom's Heart :)

Kaom's heart, rare gloves, rare boots will get you to 9k life at 95. I can go 7k without rare gloves and kaom's heart
Thanks for your answers, guys.
The jewels definitely helped and bumped me to 6200 - it's a long way to 7k though.

May I see your rare gear though? I thought Redblade's 70 life were decent already, and also that Tombfist's 6% would be pretty good.
I've been playing around with this build for a couple of weeks now and I love it. However, I am seriously struggling with Veritania (The Ice conqueror) on 4 watchstones, with this build.

There's so much waiting around, freezing and avoiding that I never get any proper rage, endurance charges or frenzy charges up, meaning the fight takes so long.

Granted, I only have a 5 link weapon so far (spent over 900 fusings so far, and no luck) but still. Any good tips from the guys who play this build? Anything I am missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info