[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
RagingStyle wrote:
Tried cirus for the first time and he crushed me, what I should improve on my build?

pob: https://pastebin.com/q9Wz9Tn5

My items so far:

get 30% berseker effect enchant helm, strongest defense and dps upg for us

for me i went with kaoms roots to avoid the beams slow which was killing me

other then that, sirus is very much a fight the player has to learn, when to dps etc, when to dodge, when to go for a vaal ground slam stun etc

btw u can vaal ground slam stun during his charge up of his 4 way beams in final phase and he wont do it at all, he'll go to next set of moves

also one of ur rings has crafted life
2 weeks on I’m getting there gear wise. Got a rather nice maul,

not seen one with a higher top end damage than it on the trade site. Got a pride Auls as usual however I am unable to run double circle of guilt due to a lack of resistances. The great news is that due to the mana reservation nodes you can run a plethora of auras:
Pride
Determination
Herald of purity
Flesh and stone/maim
Blood and sand
Dread banner
Aspect of the spider
This seems to be the main benefit currently from masteries, reducing reserved mana.

I am for the first time In the 5 leagues I’ve played this earthshatter twist on the build using shockwave as a support instead of ruthless/fist of war, I feel it fills the gap on not having an exploding chest as it clears so well. Not sold on single target yet though.

With better gear and a few changes to gems I feel there is a chance to hit 20m damage which is easily 100m+ due to each spike hitting for near enough 10m a pop.

The build feels incredible as usual, it feels strange to have 50k+ armour while mapping due to determination being used. Glueing enemies to the ground with aspect of the spider just feels amazing. Being so lethal as well tanky is great. Having essentially 8 warcries all giving 10% life back is lifesaving to say the least in certain situations.

Can’t wait to see the fully updated build guide when it’s ready!

"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
2 weeks on I’m getting there gear wise. Got a rather nice maul,

not seen one with a higher top end damage than it on the trade site. Got a pride Auls as usual however I am unable to run double circle of guilt due to a lack of resistances. The great news is that due to the mana reservation nodes you can run a plethora of auras:
Pride
Determination
Herald of purity
Flesh and stone/maim
Blood and sand
Dread banner
Aspect of the spider
This seems to be the main benefit currently from masteries, reducing reserved mana.

I am for the first time In the 5 leagues I’ve played this earthshatter twist on the build using shockwave as a support instead of ruthless/fist of war, I feel it fills the gap on not having an exploding chest as it clears so well. Not sold on single target yet though.

With better gear and a few changes to gems I feel there is a chance to hit 20m damage which is easily 100m+ due to each spike hitting for near enough 10m a pop.

The build feels incredible as usual, it feels strange to have 50k+ armour while mapping due to determination being used. Glueing enemies to the ground with aspect of the spider just feels amazing. Being so lethal as well tanky is great. Having essentially 8 warcries all giving 10% life back is lifesaving to say the least in certain situations.

Can’t wait to see the fully updated build guide when it’s ready!

really awesome stuff here :) love the aura stacking ideas!

that maul is definitely putting in work!

pride aul is still pretty cheap too, i see them for 10-15 ex which is very nice for a mid tier upgrade

love the work dude

no eta on guide rewrite unfortunately, ive had less time to play poe lately due to work

keep on slamming!

Been trying out various slam skills. Finally settled on Earthshatter, and I think it's the overall best slam skill currently. Doing great DPS both in mapping and on bossing. Have managed to do A8 Sirus deathless (fight is RNG-heavy though). Got to last phase maven, but not used to the fight at all so memory game + everything happening at once screws me.

Last big thing I need is a well rolled Astral Plate with additional curse mod so both temporal chains and vulnerability can proc.
"
Kitssunen wrote:

Been trying out various slam skills. Finally settled on Earthshatter, and I think it's the overall best slam skill currently. Doing great DPS both in mapping and on bossing. Have managed to do A8 Sirus deathless (fight is RNG-heavy though). Got to last phase maven, but not used to the fight at all so memory game + everything happening at once screws me.

Last big thing I need is a well rolled Astral Plate with additional curse mod so both temporal chains and vulnerability can proc.

some amazing gear here! pride auls can also be an option to open up even more reservation shenanigans

very nice hands of high templar, +1 curse would indeed be nutty for us

glad to hear you are enjoying and pushing the build :)
Decided to theory-craft a little with Earthshatter. Also changed my gear, some gems and passive tree. If Earthshatter has no increased area of effect, the spikes will be very concentrated which would be great for bossing since all the spikes will explode on the boss guaranteed. Of course clear speed will be sacrificed. You still have to line up your war cries, and timing is key.

Practice with the build will lead to better timing -> faster boss kill.

Example clip of Elder kill: https://streamable.com/wo0q7j

PoB of everything: https://pastebin.com/RQvRHf4e
So I have been trying this build and as a new-to-melee player the main thing that strikes me is that the build guide is so astoundingly out of date it's hard to make it work. My recommendations :-

1) Lose all the historical crap. Nobody cares if this build worked well prior to 3.15.

2) Revisit the equipment and gems info. Masteries means that some of the gearing recommendations are now nonsense (Fortify support still listed?)

3) Add a section on obvious mistakes for people new to the build. I am personally finding the damage output is massively sub-par but there's probably a simple reason why this would be the case. A troubleshooting guide would go a long way.

4) Add better videos. Ones based in the current league would be nice. Ones with a resolution higher than 720x are a neccessity!
Last edited by Sabahl on Nov 27, 2021, 3:37:13 PM
"
Kitssunen wrote:
Decided to theory-craft a little with Earthshatter. Also changed my gear, some gems and passive tree. If Earthshatter has no increased area of effect, the spikes will be very concentrated which would be great for bossing since all the spikes will explode on the boss guaranteed. Of course clear speed will be sacrificed. You still have to line up your war cries, and timing is key.

Practice with the build will lead to better timing -> faster boss kill.

Example clip of Elder kill: https://streamable.com/wo0q7j

PoB of everything: https://pastebin.com/RQvRHf4e

nice work, very good use of the shatter placements. its sort of similar to mines, getting good angles and dps aoes is key

fun fact; this used to be alot easier. in one of the patches they nerfed earthshatters radius and made its spikes a bit more random in terms of distance if i recall
"
Sabahl wrote:
So I have been trying this build and as a new-to-melee player the main thing that strikes me is that the build guide is so astoundingly out of date it's hard to make it work. My recommendations :-

1) Lose all the historical crap. Nobody cares if this build worked well prior to 3.15.

2) Revisit the equipment and gems info. Masteries means that some of the gearing recommendations are now nonsense (Fortify support still listed?)

3) Add a section on obvious mistakes for people new to the build. I am personally finding the damage output is massively sub-par but there's probably a simple reason why this would be the case. A troubleshooting guide would go a long way.

4) Add better videos. Ones based in the current league would be nice. Ones with a resolution higher than 720x are a neccessity!

thanks for the recomendations!

1. i have heard the opposite, many players like to see the builds progress patch by patch with its own notes and different strategies

2. yes, this needs to be rewritten. the guide was originally made in 3.6, updated for 3.12, and now with masteries needs another full rewrite

3. ill have to think of what this looks like, if you have any recommendations feel free to post em

4. of course
Enjoying the build so far, but was wondering what changes would need to be made for use with earthshatter instead of GroundSlam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info