[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:

absolutely amazing. i think this is one of the best versions so far

do you have the chance to record any videos? i need to see this amazing aura stacking slammer!!!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, but I don't know if my rig can really handle recording while playing unfortunately, it's already sort of struggling in slightly juicy maps

I'll say that my version is probably more suited to "turn off your brain and map" style of play, rather than ultra fast mapping or bossing for example. It's good in stuff like heist and delve (both of which I love) since with perma flask uptime I am omega tanky. Can easily handle 200+ stacks of scourge if I play with 25% of the brain turned on.

I'm thinking of trying out other slams but Vaal GS is just so good, especially when scourging, you just swap and immediatly clear the landing zone with Infernal cry+Vaal GS, really helps with surviving high stacks and/or high tier scourged maps

Also a bonus tip for heist, grand heists in particular, buy/alt spam 2-3 copies of each rogue weapon type with lvl 15 Purity of <element>, you can almost always make it so you have all 3 in all wings of a GH and it's a free 2% max res in what is sometimes quite rippy content (robot tileset especially)

Love the build, but feel like my damage is lacking as bosses are taking a while, I just had an epic battle with Minotaur. Am I missing something?

I'm running intimidating\enduring\rally for war cries. Sadly no luck on the good berserk chant yet (hit ground slam AE and zerk rage loss..) and still need to work on my chaos res (I generally feel pretty tanky, but occasionally getting one shot more than I'd like). I was planning to roll better spiked gloves and phys damage helm next

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
"
"
frawrst wrote:

absolutely amazing. i think this is one of the best versions so far

do you have the chance to record any videos? i need to see this amazing aura stacking slammer!!!

Thanks a lot for the kind words, but I don't know if my rig can really handle recording while playing unfortunately, it's already sort of struggling in slightly juicy maps

I'll say that my version is probably more suited to "turn off your brain and map" style of play, rather than ultra fast mapping or bossing for example. It's good in stuff like heist and delve (both of which I love) since with perma flask uptime I am omega tanky. Can easily handle 200+ stacks of scourge if I play with 25% of the brain turned on.

I'm thinking of trying out other slams but Vaal GS is just so good, especially when scourging, you just swap and immediatly clear the landing zone with Infernal cry+Vaal GS, really helps with surviving high stacks and/or high tier scourged maps

Also a bonus tip for heist, grand heists in particular, buy/alt spam 2-3 copies of each rogue weapon type with lvl 15 Purity of <element>, you can almost always make it so you have all 3 in all wings of a GH and it's a free 2% max res in what is sometimes quite rippy content (robot tileset especially)

nice tip! i made alot of currency in 3.16 via heisting early so this is a really strong idea!!!

vaal gs is absolutely insane for this build. its hard to use the other slams after having the power of vaal gs
"
headys wrote:
Love the build, but feel like my damage is lacking as bosses are taking a while, I just had an epic battle with Minotaur. Am I missing something?

I'm running intimidating\enduring\rally for war cries. Sadly no luck on the good berserk chant yet (hit ground slam AE and zerk rage loss..) and still need to work on my chaos res (I generally feel pretty tanky, but occasionally getting one shot more than I'd like). I was planning to roll better spiked gloves and phys damage helm next

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

some quick things to upg

get 48% max roll ryslthasa asap

get a nice corruption on rapid expansion

get a better jewel then apocalypse delirum (like chimeric, double attack speed + life is good)

better spiked gloves 100%

very nice helm! but yes, get the berserk effect enchant, its movespeed + more dmg + more damage reduction is too strong for us

get awakwned brutality

consider swapping fist of war with shockwave, fist of war cant work on vaal GS

you got an armor and evasion + res node on tree, doesnt seem like you need it?

missing the 4% more dmg from top templar endurance charge

Many thanks for the great build, I really enjoy the playstyle! Unfortunately, I don't have the time/energy to deeply investigate into correct itemization, would you mind taking a look at what I should improve? I basically just finished the campaign and started doing maps, I collected about 60 chaos so far, so this would be my budget. I hope you are able to view my character, if not, please let me know. Thanks a lot!!

edit: here are my items
Last edited by UltraUli on Dec 11, 2021, 2:06:32 PM
Hi!

I don't know what to improve in my build atm, my necklace perhaps? what I should improve ? Thanks! I have all resesistance capped (including chaos) and 5,7k HP and my PoB says that I have 958k dps with GS withouth bleeding, 1.4m with Vaal GS

https://pastebin.com/H8Ahc7d4

Last edited by RagingStyle on Dec 12, 2021, 5:32:15 AM
Glad to see slams are doing good, i was thinking of doing a slam character next league depending on what gets buffed/nerfed when patch notes come out next month.

Couple questions and i apologize if i missed this in first post, but:

1. How high does DPS ramp up to with investment. I tend to play full league with just 1 character so i can invest 100% into that character. Like for example i would plan on going crit.

2. Since TC said the Ground Slam would work with EQ, im assuming it would work with Earthshatter as well??? Basically same gear/tree but ES or EQ instead of GS right?
This seems like a really dumb question, but how do you manage to keep all the active skills in your list?

Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Enduring Cry, Intimidating Cry, Rallying Cry, Leap Slam, Berserk, Ancestral Warchief

I am a bit confused, I never played a build with so many active opponents. Should i put enduring cry on the walk button?
"
UltraUli wrote:
Many thanks for the great build, I really enjoy the playstyle! Unfortunately, I don't have the time/energy to deeply investigate into correct itemization, would you mind taking a look at what I should improve? I basically just finished the campaign and started doing maps, I collected about 60 chaos so far, so this would be my budget. I hope you are able to view my character, if not, please let me know. Thanks a lot!!

edit: here are my items

just from looking at your stuff

get 5 link tidebreaker

get vaal gs

drop lifetap in links, use mana leech

drop fortify support, you get it from fort mastery

helm chest rings neck are all bad, get 75+ life on all and good res

"
RagingStyle wrote:
Hi!

I don't know what to improve in my build atm, my necklace perhaps? what I should improve ? Thanks! I have all resesistance capped (including chaos) and 5,7k HP and my PoB says that I have 958k dps with GS withouth bleeding, 1.4m with Vaal GS

https://pastebin.com/H8Ahc7d4

looks pretty solid already; id work on getting a cannot be frozen boot craft or similar

what issues are you facing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info