[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
ParisV wrote:
This really is a fantastic build and great for those who are self-found or limited budgets. And amazingly fun also! Pretty much single-handedly got my interest in POE back so thanks for your work on this!

these kind of quotes make me happy :)
Firstly ty for the build, I got everything of the pob but now that i got it dont really know where to invest to scale my dps
"
Firstly ty for the build, I got everything of the pob but now that i got it dont really know where to invest to scale my dps

post your pob or make your profile public and ill see where you can start investing
Hi! im currently upgrading little stuff in my build like gems and flasks, and i'm totally lost with flasks, what you recommend me?

My life flask and lion's roar are solid, but i don't know what kind of silver and quicksilver flask I should go, increased duration? increased effect?. And when I search flasks with freeze inmunity all are mana and life flasks, it's impossible to roll that stats on other flasks? having a mana flask is not a waste of flask slot? Thanks

Hey everyone! I just started this build and am only lvl 68, but I feel reeeeally slow. Does the attack speed come later in levels? Sorry if this question has already been asked.
"
Sinxdemon wrote:
Hey everyone! I just started this build and am only lvl 68, but I feel reeeeally slow. Does the attack speed come later in levels? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

yes, a good portion of our attack speed comes from rare jewels and crave the slaughter/rite of ruin

skip pulversize and melee phys links as they reduce attack speed if it feels really bad
"
RagingStyle wrote:
Hi! im currently upgrading little stuff in my build like gems and flasks, and i'm totally lost with flasks, what you recommend me?

My life flask and lion's roar are solid, but i don't know what kind of silver and quicksilver flask I should go, increased duration? increased effect?. And when I search flasks with freeze inmunity all are mana and life flasks, it's impossible to roll that stats on other flasks? having a mana flask is not a waste of flask slot? Thanks

they made flasks very difficult to roll in 3.16 again

i dont know if you can get freeze immune on utility flasks

i just rolled all my flasks for inc duration/effect and left it at that
Great guide.After failing deadeye TR. Tried my self a slower pace build. Since I like to rock full glass cannons.
Is this build forgiving at farming Sirus?
Oh yeah and does sporeguard work with brutality support?
Thanks
Last edited by Tr3xed on Nov 20, 2021, 4:05:10 AM
Tried cirus for the first time and he crushed me, what I should improve on my build?

pob: https://pastebin.com/q9Wz9Tn5

My items so far:
Last edited by RagingStyle on Nov 20, 2021, 1:36:41 PM
"
Tr3xed wrote:
Great guide.After failing deadeye TR. Tried my self a slower pace build. Since I like to rock full glass cannons.
Is this build forgiving at farming Sirus?
Oh yeah and does sporeguard work with brutality support?
Thanks

hey friend :) glad to hear you are enjoying

i have been farming sirus at awk lvl 8 entire league, this build hits his dps checks and has enough life recovery to stay alive

sporeguard 100% works with brutality, its one of the few unnerfed exploding chests available for this build

very very strong for clear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info