[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

which gems need for large sockets?
"
Ryvont wrote:
which gems need for large sockets?

im not sure what question you are asking
Could you update POB plz ?

thanks in advance :)
"
gloryous1987 wrote:
Could you update POB plz ?

thanks in advance :)

the tree did not change from the pob to current. at bottom of pob just hit update if it bothers you
Finally got Uber lab and just bought a Ryslatha's Coil! Pushing into high reds and hoping to kill Sirus for the first time ever during this Ritual league 🥰 still loving to SLAM

Current Gear

Plan is to 6-link the chest and put in an Enlighten lvl 3 so I can squeeze in War Banner!

Love to all this guide's user and especially its creator
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
Finally got Uber lab and just bought a Ryslatha's Coil! Pushing into high reds and hoping to kill Sirus for the first time ever during this Ritual league 🥰 still loving to SLAM

Current Gear

Plan is to 6-link the chest and put in an Enlighten lvl 3 so I can squeeze in War Banner!

Love to all this guide's user and especially its creator

nice work! the power boost from ryslathas is insane for our top end slow dmg
So i followed a little in Gnomiros footsteps and invested some ex into nice cluster jewels and ailment immunity.
Looking towards getting all the awakened gems next.

Was able to clear heart of the grove, sirus 7 and several 10boss maven fights pretty easily.

Now that i replaced fortify with pulverize in gems, getting started in a fight feels pretty slow, but maybe that will change.

What i still have a problem with is those jam-packed spots with many projectile minions that shoot at you all at once from almost offscreen, oneshotting me. Any tips on that?

I'm not sure if I've got something wrong, tree and gems/links seem to be fine but when I use my warcrys their number isn't going down when I slam which I assume is the amount of exerted attacks I have, seems only to go down when I use leap slam, is there anything I could be missing?
Which warcrys and attacks are you using?
"
Marthuk wrote:
Which warcrys and attacks are you using?

Ground slam, vaal ground slam, seismic cry, intimidating cry and rarely enduring cry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info