[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hey man, thx for the build! It's been a blast
Which medium cluster jewels do you recommend?
Hi!

Ty very much for the guide and the help you offer around the forum :)
altho i read many answers to my question i still cant quite wrap my head around why im personally having such a hard time with red maps.. it feels so squishy somehow.. maybe its my playstyle, but somethings seems off :)

could you take a look at my build and maybe give some tips?

tyvm
"
Shaper and Cortex down deathless, all still on 5-link, guardians are rippy or not depending on mods

nice work! gotta love the dps on a 5 link
"
DarkNomade wrote:
Hey man, thx for the build! It's been a blast
Which medium cluster jewels do you recommend?

i havent done much medium research since they changed it

any of the way cry ones are probably good, i think one gives onslaught on use which lets us use a diff flask

i like rare jewels mostly
"
Hi!

altho i read many answers to my question i still cant quite wrap my head around why im personally having such a hard time with red maps.. it feels so squishy somehow.. maybe its my playstyle, but somethings seems off :)

tyvm

your profile is set to priviate but some general tips

make sure resists are capped

aim for 6k+ hp in reds. can spec out of dps nodes (butchery, wrecking ball) for more life

can see if you gem setup can support kaoms, either heart for massive hp or roots for some hp and good defense
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Hi!

tyvm

aim for 6k+ hp in reds. can spec out of dps nodes (butchery, wrecking ball) for more life

can see if you gem setup can support kaoms, either heart for massive hp or roots for some hp and good defense

You should be able to see it now :) ty
hey man, thanks again for the build and taking the time to answer!!! big ups.

got a couple of questions:

any good anoints to take on amulets?

if i want to try earthshatter are there things i should change?

is the warcries dont exert travel skills a good thing? i thought it might be cool to be able to dodge with leap slam without usin an exerted attack.

got the overlord jewel for 50c, got smite the weak as well on the jewel :O

GRZ
Last edited by Schaapie on Sep 27, 2020, 3:36:21 AM
"
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Hi!

tyvm

You should be able to see it now :) ty

it looks like youre a chieftain now? looks like really good gear so hard to say what was wrong with the serker
"
Schaapie wrote:
hey man, thanks again for the build and taking the time to answer!!! big ups.

got a couple of questions:

any good anoints to take on amulets?

if i want to try earthshatter are there things i should change?

is the warcries dont exert travel skills a good thing? i thought it might be cool to be able to dodge with leap slam without usin an exerted attack.

got the overlord jewel for 50c, got smite the weak as well on the jewel :O

GRZ

hey friend! glad to always help! i like the discussions this build generates and even some other players chime in with tips and tricks on how to scale the dps or build more layered defense. the build is pretty fluid in that its "core" (slam skills with war cry burst) work fairly well regardless of the spec you go (maces, axes, one hand vs two hand etc etc etc)

1. annoints are flexible, depending if you want more defensive life, resists, or more offensive dps

personally my three favorite are:

kinetic impacts

steadfast

crystal skin

theres also just good generic nodes that arent worth pathing too, or are too far that can be good:

cruel preparation

discipline and training

tireless

ribcage crusher

brinkmanship

executioner

purity of flesh

check your budget, what you feel your build needs more and how you plan out your later tree (jewel sockets, more travel etc)

2. earthshatter actually requires 0 changes, aside from swapping GS for ES in your links

all the supports are the same

earthshatter does best with war cry rotations every 2-3 slams, so make sure to try it out and see if you like the rhythm game it becomes

3. warcries exert: ive never had this be a problem. i havent used it so far, try it out and see if it makes a difference for you

4. nice overlord price! decent combo too. i think overlord is the single most "op" cluster left in the game post 3.10 nerfs
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 27, 2020, 3:33:56 PM
Hi!

Thanks for the build. One of the best league starter build for me. Deathless Shaper,Sirus,guards. Ez t16 maps farm. Now aiming for corupted Tidebreaker with grants something useful.Crafting cluster with overlod and 1 more notable was a pain in the ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info