[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi!

i'd like to hear your opinion on my "version"
I went for impale, took its nodes and added the gem
I also added in Belly of the beast and Kaom's roots

I think this is a good compromise between having an high health pool, ok damage ( with impale ) while keeping a decent amount of sockets ( belly vs kaom chest )

One thing i can't decide is if i want Shockweave in my clear setup or pulverize/increased aoe
Salute, just got one large cluster jewel with Overlord for a loaf of bread, what should I replace in the tree to put this wonder please ?
"
Lÿn wrote:
Hi!

i'd like to hear your opinion on my "version"
I went for impale, took its nodes and added the gem
I also added in Belly of the beast and Kaom's roots

I think this is a good compromise between having an high health pool, ok damage ( with impale ) while keeping a decent amount of sockets ( belly vs kaom chest )

One thing i can't decide is if i want Shockweave in my clear setup or pulverize/increased aoe

loving it! impale is a great way to scale RT dps

nice job =]
"
mrtournevis wrote:
Salute, just got one large cluster jewel with Overlord for a loaf of bread, what should I replace in the tree to put this wonder please ?

can drop butchery wheel and connect below near blood magic to save points

more level ups!
"
frawrst wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

can drop butchery wheel and connect below near blood magic to save points

more level ups!

I'll try that, thanks again
I am chugging along, doing quite fine damage-wise (conquerors and Izaro go away pretty quick, groups die in one or two smacks) even without Rite of Ruin, but I am feeling a bit low on Armor and if anyone has any advice on what gear to fix first, any admonishments are welcome. Character public of course.
So far having a blast, even with having a late league start (rip money), just got awakener 5 deathless, DIE! beam tanked ez and damage is more than enough :D

P.S Overlord broken as fuk
Last edited by Boczeq on Sep 25, 2020, 7:43:38 PM
"
Kastanj wrote:
I am chugging along, doing quite fine damage-wise (conquerors and Izaro go away pretty quick, groups die in one or two smacks) even without Rite of Ruin, but I am feeling a bit low on Armor and if anyone has any advice on what gear to fix first, any admonishments are welcome. Character public of course.

grabbing the last endurance charge node will give you some nice % phys reduction

can also annoint diamond skin on necklace for a bit more defense if thats what you are looking for

can see if you can rework your links for a kaoms heart or boots, which will give you a large eHP base
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 26, 2020, 12:37:41 AM
"
So far having a blast, even with having a late league start (rip money), just got awakener 5 deathless, DIE! beam tanked ez and damage is more than enough :D

P.S Overlord broken as fuk

glad to hear it! the builds "fun" factor has always been a fav of mine, run around super fast slamming everything in sight

grats on the deathless kill!!!

and yes, overlord is in my opinion one of the most insane clusters and a very stong reason to go maces over axes or staves
Shaper and Cortex down deathless, all still on 5-link, guardians are rippy or not depending on mods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info