[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Atee.92 wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for the build. One of the best league starter build for me. Deathless Shaper,Sirus,guards. Ez t16 maps farm. Now aiming for corupted Tidebreaker with grants something useful.Crafting cluster with overlod and 1 more notable was a pain in the ass.

hey friend!!!

glad to hear it. i agree, league starting as this build feels great. good cheap dps and gear is off meta, plus classic barbarian playstyle!

deathless always feels good :) im a bad player lol so i die most bosses anyways

fortify corrupted tidebreaker is a great goal, and to be honest not super expensive considering its power. buy well rolled tides for cheap, 20 qual, then mass corrupt them. there may be other good corruptions too but i think fortify is best

self crafting overlord is rough; its a very rare mod!!!

i just buy from other players :D
hey, this build is awesome, haven't played a melee build before so I didn't know what to expect, when I read the seismic cry and intimidating cry effects I was amazed by so many multipliers, and when I 2-tapped Malachai I realized this was what I wanted from a build XD

I'm playing a fist of war - pulverise variant, the damage is awesome, lining up warcries wrecks most bosses. I bought a Tidebreaker for a few chaos then tried to 5-link it. I got insanely lucky and after 30 fusings I 6-linked it.

At first I didn't know why you went the "Wrecking Ball" route instead of the "Executioner" on the two-handed damage wheel on the bottom of the tree, but after getting smacked by monsters when I had negative attack speed from pulverise I realized the importance of attack speed even on such a heavy hitter build.

I have a question, what do you mean by saying that corrupting a fortify support on Tidebreaker is cheap? Wouldn't you want it 6-linked first then corrupted, and at this moment a 6-linked Tidebreaker sells for about 6-7 exalts. Or am I missing something?

Thank you again for this enjoyable build!
Last edited by CristyXtreme53 on Sep 28, 2020, 6:37:26 PM
"
hey, this build is awesome, haven't played a melee build before so I didn't know what to expect, when I read the seismic cry and intimidating cry effects I was amazed by so many multipliers, and when I 2-tapped Malachai I realized this was what I wanted from a build XD

I'm playing a fist of war - pulverise variant, the damage is awesome, lining up warcries wrecks most bosses. I bought a Tidebreaker for a few chaos then tried to 5-link it. I got insanely lucky and after 30 fusings I 6-linked it.

At first I didn't know why you went the "Wrecking Ball" route instead of the "Executioner" on the two-handed damage wheel on the bottom of the tree, but after getting smacked by monsters when I had negative attack speed from pulverise I realized the importance of attack speed even on such a heavy hitter build.

I have a question, what do you mean by saying that corrupting a fortify support on Tidebreaker is cheap? Wouldn't you want it 6-linked first then corrupted, and at this moment a 6-linked Tidebreaker sells for about 6-7 exalts. Or am I missing something?

Thank you again for this enjoyable build!

hey friend! so happy to hear this feedback!

attack speed is a vital stat for us, since its the best way to scale RT builds (or impale)

for corrupting tidebreakers, you generally dont want to buy a 6 linked one since getting corrupt fort is very rare

buy 10-30 "well rolled" tides, regardless of sockets. get em all to 20 qual, then mass vaal orb corrupt

if you hit fort corrupt, u can 6 link it for 1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs with recipe
Hey, first time playing a slam build and been really enjoying it. I was suprised at the speed at which this thing kills bosses, conquerors get like 3-shot.

What would you recommend I upgrade next on my character? I got a 41% cheap abyssus but I feel like it might be getting me killed more often than I expected and am considering switching to Devotos.

Also, what is the optimal 6-link on the mace? Been playing with some combination to see what I like most, and am not sure about Conc Effect. I like the extra damage, but the smaller area some times feels lacking.

Thanks for the cool guide!
"
Zhildan wrote:
Hey, first time playing a slam build and been really enjoying it. I was suprised at the speed at which this thing kills bosses, conquerors get like 3-shot.

What would you recommend I upgrade next on my character? I got a 41% cheap abyssus but I feel like it might be getting me killed more often than I expected and am considering switching to Devotos.

Also, what is the optimal 6-link on the mace? Been playing with some combination to see what I like most, and am not sure about Conc Effect. I like the extra damage, but the smaller area some times feels lacking.

Thanks for the cool guide!

hye friend, thanks for the feedback!!!

5 link tidebreaker, better ring with hp rolls, ryslathas belt (best upg)

devotos is good but rare helm with fort effect, big life, and increased phys dmg taken by enemies is best

abyssus is glass cannon, better go rare with high + life.

6 link: slam, (awake) melee phys, (awake) brutality, fortify if not from overlord, pulve/fist of war, conc/(awake)increased area

for most dps go conc

for most area go inc aoe

pulv has negative attack speed so if you dont have enough in other places it can feel rough, i personally like FoW better for "cool" factor but you can try both

glad to hear you like the guide :D
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 29, 2020, 12:44:24 PM
I actually have a pretty well rolled tidebreaker, is a 5-link tide better than this 6-link kongors? If so, i'll try to link it and use that instead (i'm guessing drop inc area of effect for 5 link).

I know abyssus is more glass cannon, but last time I used it was on a full block champion so I guess it did not impact me as much cause i'm feeling it a lot more this time around. Will look to see if I can find a rare helmet within mi budget, if not i'll make do with a devotos till I can.

I'd read that you recommended the ryslathas, but they're currently expensive as fuck (and well outside my budget lol :C).

On the links, i was using both Pulv AND FoW (which I really like), is that bad?

Thanks for the answers!
"
Zhildan wrote:
I actually have a pretty well rolled tidebreaker, is a 5-link tide better than this 6-link kongors? If so, i'll try to link it and use that instead (i'm guessing drop inc area of effect for 5 link).

I know abyssus is more glass cannon, but last time I used it was on a full block champion so I guess it did not impact me as much cause i'm feeling it a lot more this time around. Will look to see if I can find a rare helmet within mi budget, if not i'll make do with a devotos till I can.

I'd read that you recommended the ryslathas, but they're currently expensive as fuck (and well outside my budget lol :C).

On the links, i was using both Pulv AND FoW (which I really like), is that bad?

Thanks for the answers!

5 link tidebreaker is actually a 6 link due to innate endurance charge on melee stun. tidbereaker is really really good

ryslathas is the single biggest upg available

not bad at all, just more aoe. you can swap for bosses or when u need less aoe/more dps
Is a 6 link Hrimnor's Hymm better than a 4 link Tidebreaker? I cant afford a better tidebreaker right now
"
RubenRN wrote:
Is a 6 link Hrimnor's Hymm better than a 4 link Tidebreaker? I cant afford a better tidebreaker right now

probably not, hrimnors is a leveling item

get a 4 link tidebreaker and save up chaos for the 5 link prophecy, jewelers touch, or jewler boons card (very cheap)
Interested in playing this, how's it hold up tankyness wise at end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info