[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
this build is soooo good, had a lot o fun with it, but my AG died again just took one shot in Hall of the grand masters lol.

Will move to a new build but it will be my league starter next league!

Thanks for the guide

I am sorry that AG died.
I don't know why.
I thought your AG was the same defense as my AG.
One difference is that AG and AW are drinking life flasks.

Yeah the AG was pretty strong tried sirus 8 and it didnt get under 80% life but was my mistake try to do the hog I even see what happen
did all i want with the build was fast fun and easy once i got my resolute technique and belt mods if anyone is looking for a nice high priced and wants to by my wand i got it sell for 8 ex. Cheers for the build, also got my animate guardian with all but the gloves on it but idk how anyone would trust to buy that lol.

Last edited by cryyyy on Jan 8, 2020, 10:26:07 PM
"
CheefBeef4 wrote:
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
CheefBeef4 wrote:
I have the issue where I get more lower level weapons than weapons from AG, would more movement speed on AG help alleviate this? I don't have any of the expensive gear on the AG yet, just Oro's and belly, so I assume this is the issue?

I use Sinvicta's mettle to get the farm speed.

Not to sound ignorant, but how does that weapon improve farm speed? Does the animated guardian benefit from your rampage stacks?

Are you running infernal legion on your animated guardian? I had the same problem with summon AW until I managed to sustain the guardian while having infernal legion active and right away I noticed the different in the amount of AW.
I'm still missing the build, do you think we can use another glove instead of asenath?? I think an mask could be ok to spend for on AG again but the glove is to much i think
"
gokudin wrote:
I'm still missing the build, do you think we can use another glove instead of asenath?? I think an mask could be ok to spend for on AG again but the glove is to much i think

Haemophilia
Haemophilia+elemental weakness on hit(vaal orb)
Rare glove (7–10)% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit (Hunter mod)
"
gokudin wrote:

Read past comments.
We are talking about AG and Infernal legion.
I am not sure about RT for Oro's.

When you remove the RT corruption from your Oro's in PoB, the Guardian still has 100% chance to hit.

The Animated Weapons have 49% chance because you use lvl 7 for better DPS simulation. For Hit simulation I increased the lvl to 18, they have 92% chance to hit.
BUT: I can not find any information about "Animate Guardian's weapon" (which is not the same as Animate Weapon).

So I ask about your experience - is RT crucial? You write that in your build guide, did you try out Oro's without corruption? What is your experience with that + accuracy nodes for example?
I know the two accuracy nodes top left + Command of the Pit are a general approach for attack based minions, but if the PoB numbers are correct they are already above 90% which would be sufficient in my eyes. So is the calculation in PoB faulty?
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 9, 2020, 3:52:22 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
I am not sure about RT for Oro's.

When you remove the RT corruption from your Oro's in PoB, the Guardian still has 100% chance to hit.

The Animated Weapons have 49% chance because you use lvl 7 for better DPS simulation. For Hit simulation I increased the lvl to 18, they have 92% chance to hit.
BUT: I can not find any information about "Animate Guardian's weapon" (which is not the same as Animate Weapon).

So I ask about your experience - is RT crucial? You write that in your build guide, did you try out Oro's without corruption? What is your experience with that + accuracy nodes for example?
I know the two accuracy nodes top left + Command of the Pit are a general approach for attack based minions, but if the PoB numbers are correct they are already above 90% which would be sufficient in my eyes. So is the calculation in PoB faulty?

I have tried Normal-oro and RT-oro at least three times.
I'm probably experimenting with 3.4? /3.7/3.8/3.9.
I tried it with 3.9.
Normal-oro >> RT-oro >> Normal-oro

Test results. My impression is
AW's attack power does not decrease with RT.
I don't feel that AW's attack power increases with RT.
Without RT, it takes a lot of time to defeat enemies many times during the map farm.
When I am a map farm, I feel that feeling quite a bit.

I don't know why.

I've always wanted to know about the accuracy of animate guradian's weapon.
However, there is no information on accuracy.

The only thing I found was "path of building Fork".
Fork supports chains of command.
Looking at Fork
1105 accuracy Animate Guadian's weapon lv18
1400 accuracy Animate Guadian's weapon lv20
1105 accuracy Animate Weapon Gem lv18
1400 accuracy Animate Weapon Gem lv20

I don't know if these numbers are correct.

My sense and “AW's attack power does not decrease with RT.”
Matched.

I use translation software.
Sorry if you don't understand the meaning.
I was wondering about experimenting with this build but I have a few questions if anyone knows the answers.

First
Poison, I know that if minions poison and an enemy dies from the poison the kill counts to the player not the minion. If the gaurdian's animated weapons kill an enemy with poison does the kill count for the player or the AG?

Second
Abyss sockets on gear on the AG. If I put an abyss jewel into say a tombfist then give the tombfist to my AG, does the AG benefit from the abyss jewel socketed in the tombfist? if so I could in theory load up the AG with abyss jewels, dual abyss helm, dual gloves, dual boots, one socket on chest for max 7 sockets.
"
mikmik10000 wrote:
Are you running infernal legion on your animated guardian? I had the same problem with summon AW until I managed to sustain the guardian while having infernal legion active and right away I noticed the different in the amount of AW.

I still can't sustain infernal legion on AG
AG right now use two items with 2% life regen when hit, and i use Vitality, but his life still go down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info