[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

just killed sirus on awaken level 7. it's easy, you just spam flasks and avoid his attacks. be aware you need meat shield on your AG and bone offering instead of flesh offering, otherwise your AG will die. mine was close to dying so i had to relog and change gems ( no problem afterwards ). still feels like it doesnt have enough damage and AW die quickly vs elemental or chaos damage. how could i improve this?
"
CheefBeef4 wrote:
I have the issue where I get more lower level weapons than weapons from AG, would more movement speed on AG help alleviate this? I don't have any of the expensive gear on the AG yet, just Oro's and belly, so I assume this is the issue?

I use Sinvicta's mettle to get the farm speed.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
CheefBeef4 wrote:
I have the issue where I get more lower level weapons than weapons from AG, would more movement speed on AG help alleviate this? I don't have any of the expensive gear on the AG yet, just Oro's and belly, so I assume this is the issue?

I use Sinvicta's mettle to get the farm speed.

Not to sound ignorant, but how does that weapon improve farm speed? Does the animated guardian benefit from your rampage stacks?
I can't do boss fights.

My AG can get the first couple of worm kills spawning AWs. Then they tend to get the kills on most of the remaining worms. After using all my flasks, I end up with about 6-8 worms.

AG is linked to minion life, minion damage, meat shield, elemental army
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
just killed sirus on awaken level 7. it's easy, you just spam flasks and avoid his attacks. be aware you need meat shield on your AG and bone offering instead of flesh offering, otherwise your AG will die. mine was close to dying so i had to relog and change gems ( no problem afterwards ). still feels like it doesnt have enough damage and AW die quickly vs elemental or chaos damage. how could i improve this?

I fought with sirus lv8 many times.
I recorded my fight.
In the scene where AG life is reduced, AG and sirus overlapped.
AG appeared to be taking DOT damage.

My guess is that the AG was on a DOT floor made by sirus.
One of the effects of the DOT floor is "cannot recover life".
https://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Desolation+of+the+Awakener

I think AG lost life regen and lost life with Infarnal legion.

In order for AG not to be in danger,
I think that AG will fight at a distance that does not attack sirus.
"
ffca wrote:
I can't do boss fights.

My AG can get the first couple of worm kills spawning AWs. Then they tend to get the kills on most of the remaining worms. After using all my flasks, I end up with about 6-8 worms.

AG is linked to minion life, minion damage, meat shield, elemental army

If you imitate the POB written on a youtube video, many AWs will be created.
this build is soooo good, had a lot o fun with it, but my AG died again just took one shot in Hall of the grand masters lol.

Will move to a new build but it will be my league starter next league!

Thanks for the guide
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 8, 2020, 5:57:59 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
this build is soooo good, had a lot o fun with it, but my AG died again just took one shot in Hall of the grand masters lol.

Will move to a new build but it will be my league starter next league!

Thanks for the guide

I am sorry that AG died.
I don't know why.
I thought your AG was the same defense as my AG.
One difference is that AG and AW are drinking life flasks.
Very nice build.

T16's np w.80 pathfinder. Did minotaur@82.

RT def seems to make dps more stable vs evasive metamorph etc.

Only problem = carpal tunnel

TY Tenpura
Last edited by Kazu81 on Jan 8, 2020, 7:02:35 PM
can you update the build for 3.9 I saw that u are using infernal legion gem, but my AG can't take it, cant survive the drain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info