What We're Working On

"(not trade)"

Don't do this it's not professional!

It's sad that you have to post that in the first place to slap players in the face with it. Arrogance at it's finest.

Once games like BLANK and a couple of others come out with their trade/bazar systems you'll be changing your minds. So laugh now while you can, Karma has a funny way of dealing with arrogance :p

let the trade scams continue I guess.

Apart from that looking forward to see the rest of the changes.
Please consider not making Betrayal shared between characters (or maybe let us opt-out of sharing it). I love the fact that I can farm two different Hillocks, two double Voricis etc. to have them ready whenever someone wants to buy them.
Last edited by pianoflasks on Jul 30, 2019, 6:13:54 AM
Thx for ending the league one day before my bday

Started my third char that I usually never do but legion is so much fun thx for the league I'll enjoy I while it lasts
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
darktuga wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:
(not trade)

lol love you guys

rly? you love that they keep ignoring a major flaw with the game?

what flaw? trade is fine...

For example, huge indexation problem. Items either don't show at official site (or poe.trade), or they show suddenly and you get a ton of spam (because everyone wanted that item, but it became visible like week after being placed in trade tab). Is it what you call "it's fine"?

I would be happy without auction house, but i need my items to be listed NOW, or at least 5 minutes later.
Last edited by TwoEyedYoom on Jul 30, 2019, 5:53:02 AM
I really expect there's something about labyrinth enchantments, specially helmet ones. It's the most frustrating thing in the entire world.
Great. Support you!!
"
Crusaderx wrote:
"(not trade)"

It's sad that you have to post that in the first place to slap players in the face with it. Arrogance at it's finest.

Once games like BLANK and a couple of others come out with their trade/bazar systems you'll be changing your minds. So laugh now while you can, Karma has a funny way of dealing with arrogance :p

I see no arrogance though, I see a bunch of people throwing a tantrum like a child at a store repeating bugging their parents to get something and being told no each time. Yet they keep at it till they get smacked and its a well deserved smack.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
Crusaderx wrote:
"(not trade)"

I see no arrogance though, I see a bunch of people throwing a tantrum like a child at a store repeating bugging their parents to get something and being told no each time. Yet they keep at it till they get smacked and its a well deserved smack.

Really? smacking children is what you got from all the trade threads, that's your answer? just wow!
Last edited by Crusaderx on Jul 30, 2019, 6:21:02 AM
(not trade) isn't this supposed to be [not trade]) since it's inside of a paren?
Or is it { } instead? Pretty sure it's not double paren
we should delete trade altogether for all the whiners to shut the hell up :P
but seriously I think trade in poe isn't imagined to be what many people want it to be. ggg is probably working on a completely new trade system different from auction houses and all this nonsense, where it's not exploitable by flippers and bots and such, but that takes time.

so be patient. try ssf, it's a challenge having to find your gear instead of buying it all, upgrading one by one and watching your build become better over time
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info