What We're Working On

i would apreciate a new trading system .. thats for sure.
This league is so Pog, thanks for making 36/40 challenges more reachable for all players!
Last edited by darkwolf004 on Jul 30, 2019, 7:13:00 AM

Sorry for my bad english

I spend more time buying maps, than the time I play.
It seems you are afraid to let us play !!
The maps are the basis of the game, if I have to do uber Elder I need 8 guardian maps, which obviously DO NOT fall.
Content yourself, and then don't allow it to be completed unless you switch to the trade.
And I'm there for hours ...
this is afk..
this is pricefix..
this is in map and no sell..
this is in rota..
this is shitting..

And I spend hours contacting the cosmic nothing, for a map that should give me the game, but that we don't know why it doesn't fall.

greetings to all
Keep it up !!! That´s the way I like it !!!
I would like a RNG for Character Name.
Last edited by Mayhem999 on Jul 30, 2019, 2:41:15 PM
Keep up the good work , you lot are amazing :)
Amazing!
Bad Seed
It's great but I'm sad legion is ended so fast
I think its time to switch leagues schedule to 2 leagues per year. 3 month is very short period for casual players. Average player is never fought Elder (and even Shaper) and has not time for Bestiary, deep mining and top endgame craft. Only players that playing 8 hrs day can do this. 90% of POE players saw high endgame content only from streamers - its very sad.
(not trade)

You are blizzard now congratulations
"
Daenyo wrote:
we should delete trade altogether for all the whiners to shut the hell up :P

SSF should be removed since all it does is inflate the egos of people with limited communication skills on top of no ability to craft gear anyone wants to purchase.

And I'm sure deleting Trade would actually make SSF players cry the most when Tencent adsorbs GGGs then floating corpse of a game...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info