What We're Working On

Nice moves, GGG. Keep it up!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Cool. Will EU be playable or unplayable during prime-time for the first month or not?
Nice!
I hope we'll see some improvements to the stability of the game;
Legion has so many issues the first 2 weeks...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
challenge league (whose name is not on the list, but should be),

Okay guys ...Time to search some bandnames
Anyone got Bex playlist?

"
VarianArdell wrote:
please let there be some update to enchantments, the number of helm enchants alone is enough to make farming for the one you need infuriating to say the least

Sacrifice a 21/23 active skill gem in the divine font for getting an appropiate enchanment

EDIT: typos
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Last edited by Lynthis on Jul 30, 2019, 3:26:12 AM
"
babicko wrote:
please oh god please, utilization of hardware and performance issues. gtx1070+ and i7 should not be a standard!!

Word. +1
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
(not trade)

:( 4.0 fingers crossed
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
Loving the (not trade).

Good thing for you, because we've had (not trade) for years! Functional trade and floating damage numbers must be the two things Chris Wilson hates most, because he just will not let them into the game, no matter what.

he's not alone in that.

and most people here are just afraid of the technical changes that would accompany a more functional trade.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Woohoo! Looking forward to the next patch. And please don't nerf cyclone slayer, I spent heaps of exalted orb on my build.. :O)
PLZ nerf HH. and remove SELF TEMP CHAIN!...

YOU seems to always hit a impossible WALL about balancing content where thies two abilitys break it.. PERM UP TIME OF VAAL SKILL AND FOCUS SKILL. and HH SHould be severly nerfed to just apply X amount of buffs,(the amount from regular mapping(not juiced sextant)
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 30, 2019, 3:57:30 AM
Great! This Legion League is awesome in to all league. I hope next league very good like Legion League. I'am trace on it and You're GGG's news ^.^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info