[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
Sidu wrote:
I am wondering how is it possible that I have almost similiar "total increase" and "total more" in my dmg calcs and still I am missing 50% of dmg.

It's possible that you didn't tick "Infusion" under Calculation and haven't changed the Wither stacks from 1 to 15. Additionally, I have 21^20 ED and Empower Level 4 which is a huge deal.

On a sidenote: don't forget to anoint your Solstice Vigil! There's loads of good notables you can use!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
schattenwulf wrote:
Finally.. had really shitty luck with the anullments. 6x it removed the +1 to gem levels. Now gotta save up the 4 ex for multimod and +2 to support gem levels. (..as well as getting the recipes)

Though I guess since multi-mod is limited to 2 extra mods I didn't really need to anull since I probably won't be getting any proper mods beyond the non-rng multimod crafts .. and getting +1 gem levels as well as over-time multiplier together seems impossible without tons of luck (only saw the over-time multiplier once in 500 alterations).

Congratulation! RNG can go both ways and unfortunately you saw the other side of it. But you still did it, so that's awesome by default. :-P

Just spam the missions for Jun and chain some Masterminds. They made it easier to get the +2 Support gems craft, so it shouldn't prove too difficult.

If you're playing in trade league you might as well ask someone who offers crafting services and tip them some chaos. :)
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
schattenwulf wrote:
Finally.. had really shitty luck with the anullments. 6x it removed the +1 to gem levels. Now gotta save up the 4 ex for multimod and +2 to support gem levels. (..as well as getting the recipes)

Though I guess since multi-mod is limited to 2 extra mods I didn't really need to anull since I probably won't be getting any proper mods beyond the non-rng multimod crafts .. and getting +1 gem levels as well as over-time multiplier together seems impossible without tons of luck (only saw the over-time multiplier once in 500 alterations).

Congratulation! RNG can go both ways and unfortunately you saw the other side of it. But you still did it, so that's awesome by default. :-P

Just spam the missions for Jun and chain some Masterminds. They made it easier to get the +2 Support gems craft, so it shouldn't prove too difficult.

If you're playing in trade league you might as well ask someone who offers crafting services and tip them some chaos. :)

Uhh.. Syndicate. The one league gimmick that I still don't really understand. ..I just pick random options and watch the bars slowly fill up. None of the bars is filled yet. Guess I should look up some guide for it, but the last I read didn't really make it clear to me what I'm supposed to do.
Last edited by schattenwulf on Jan 1, 2020, 7:09:54 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:
I am wondering how is it possible that I have almost similiar "total increase" and "total more" in my dmg calcs and still I am missing 50% of dmg.

It's possible that you didn't tick "Infusion" under Calculation and haven't changed the Wither stacks from 1 to 15. Additionally, I have 21^20 ED and Empower Level 4 which is a huge deal.

On a sidenote: don't forget to anoint your Solstice Vigil! There's loads of good notables you can use!

yea true. Wither stacks made my dps much higher :D With empower 4 and ES lvl 21 I will have 979k DOT Dps and 37k Skill damage, SWEEEET
Last edited by Sidu on Jan 2, 2020, 5:15:07 AM
Dear Author,

First of all, thank you for your guide! Great job!

i am a bit noob at Po, so I kindly ask you for a piece of advice.
Tell me, please, what should I aim for to raise nmy dps at the moment?
Can you review my char, please ?
Thank you in advance
Is it possible to play this as CI? The game gifted me a 5-link Shavronne's on my first citadel map O_O.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Is it possible to play this as CI? The game gifted me a 5-link Shavronne's on my first citadel map O_O.

Uhm.. I fail to see the relation between the question and your Shavronne's drop. If you want to use Shavronne's, isn't it a bit illogical to go Chaos Innoculation? Shavronnes makes chaos dmg not bypass Energy Shield, making it possible to have both Life and ES without chaos damaging Life directly. Is often used to enable low-life builds cause you can reserve your life down to low-life while ES takes any damage.

CI reduces your life to 1 and makes you immune to chaos damage... which makes Shavronne's effect pointless cause you don't take chaos damage at all in the first place.
"
schattenwulf wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Uhm.. I fail to see the relation between the question and your Shavronne's drop. If you want to use Shavronne's, isn't it a bit illogical to go Chaos Innoculation? Shavronnes makes chaos dmg not bypass Energy Shield, making it possible to have both Life and ES without chaos damaging Life directly. Is often used to enable low-life builds cause you can reserve your life down to low-life while ES takes any damage.

CI reduces your life to 1 and makes you immune to chaos damage... which makes Shavronne's effect pointless cause you don't take chaos damage at all in the first place.

I misread the nodes. I meant to say LL with ES instead of life/ES hybrid.
"
unhappymeal wrote:

You absolutely can use a Shavronne's, but every single piece of gear except for bow and amulet will have to change as well. You'll want at least 150 ES on Gloves and Boots, a helmet with 250+ ES, a Crystal belt with good rolls (preferably rolled with Dense fossils for inc. ES from Shavronne's), you'll want Moonstone rings with 35+ ES rolls (craft faster ES recharge), your quiver will probably be a Soul Strike.

You'll want to specc into Wicked Ward, Pain Attunement and Arcane Vision and change all the life nodes to ES nodes and ES recharge (really important).

Last but not least.. your auras will have to change too. You'll want to run Vaal Discipline + Blood Magic to reduce your life pool down to the threshold. Auras on the mana side can be the TC aura with Blasphemy & Malevolence. If you can, fit in Flesh & Stone as well.

You'll potentially have more DPS, but it comes at the cost of higher investment.
When I place my glorious vanity timeless jewel I get only +200 hp -100 ES and +60 life regen per sec. Also my dmg is lower with it. Not sure if it's worth using it? I tried other sockets and it's even worse :(
Last edited by Sidu on Jan 3, 2020, 9:06:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info