where is your levelling tree bro ?
"
korayozturk wrote:
where is your levelling tree bro ?

In the same PoB. Check bottom left
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
scorflex wrote:
Hello, i've a question (again). I play with malevolence + TC + Blasphemy, i've put a point in whisper of doom, so i've 2 active curse. But i can't run a witchfire brew, it won't give me a 3rd curse, right ?

Malevolence is not a curse. Despair and Temporal Chains are the only curses used in the guide. :)
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
scorflex wrote:
Hello, i've a question (again). I play with malevolence + TC + Blasphemy, i've put a point in whisper of doom, so i've 2 active curse. But i can't run a witchfire brew, it won't give me a 3rd curse, right ?

Malevolence is not a curse. Despair and Temporal Chains are the only curses used in the guide. :)

Damn i'm pretty stupid sometimes haha. Another question, if can take a look to my character (VaalBinouze) in my profile, is it worth to slam an Ex on my bow or not ?
It worked :)

Wasted so much money for that build and it's so bad. Unable to do tier 15-16 maps... No idea what I am doing wrong
Last edited by Sidu on Dec 31, 2019, 11:01:50 AM
"
Sidu wrote:
Wasted so much money for that build and it's so bad. Unable to do tier 15-16 maps... No idea what I am doing wrong

Checked your character and I'm kinda asking myself why you specc'd into Whispers of Doom but use no Witchfire Brew? You have about 500k DoT on ED right now which'd go up to 620k with the flask.

Here's some further feedback:

You apparently aren't res-capped without a Bismuth Flask which is bad to begin with. Your elemental resistances should always be at least above 75% lest to be one-shot without the flask being up.

You're using a blue jewel (Carved Cobalt Jewel).

In general, none of your rare jewels have life on them. This hurts your survivability quite a bit. If all your rare jewels had life on them you'd have about 350 life extra.

You can craft hybrid life on your gloves instead of %es

You could specc one node out of the Revenge of the Hunted wheel and get Discipline and Training instead (another +200 life)

Efficacy is much better than Controlled Destruction for your Blight setup. I'd try and get a Vaal Blight instead of the regular Blight jewel as that adds extra damage, hinder and clear.

As soon as you do the above stuff I mentioned and your Empower levels to 3 you'll have about 700k Shaper DPS on your Essence Drain, compared to the 500k right now.
"
brrread wrote:
It worked :)

Congratulations! That's one sick-ass bow. :D
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Sidu wrote:

Checked your character and I'm kinda asking myself why you specc'd into Whispers of Doom but use no Witchfire Brew? You have about 500k DoT on ED right now which'd go up to 620k with the flask.

Here's some further feedback:

You apparently aren't res-capped without a Bismuth Flask which is bad to begin with. Your elemental resistances should always be at least above 75% lest to be one-shot without the flask being up.

You're using a blue jewel (Carved Cobalt Jewel).

In general, none of your rare jewels have life on them. This hurts your survivability quite a bit. If all your rare jewels had life on them you'd have about 350 life extra.

You can craft hybrid life on your gloves instead of %es

You could specc one node out of the Revenge of the Hunted wheel and get Discipline and Training instead (another +200 life)

Efficacy is much better than Controlled Destruction for your Blight setup. I'd try and get a Vaal Blight instead of the regular Blight jewel as that adds extra damage, hinder and clear.

As soon as you do the above stuff I mentioned and your Empower levels to 3 you'll have about 700k Shaper DPS on your Essence Drain, compared to the 500k right now.

my resistances are caped I have 75 fire, 95 cold and 85 light, I will change blight and buy the flask
Last edited by Sidu on Dec 31, 2019, 1:05:27 PM
A big thank you to the original poster. He was not lying that this build is incredibly smooth from cradle to grave all while without trading. I just finished the campaign, started mapping and found my very first Exalted Orb. A few questions:

1. Aside from needing obvious gear upgrades in the head and gloves slot. What should I be using this exalted orb towards? Should it be for the jewel that converts life to ES or should I save it to start crafting a bow?

2. What should I be looking for in a wand? Right now I have one with +spell damage and +1 chaos gems. Is there any obvious upgrade?

3. Some metamorphs are insta-gibbing me, should I ditch the second wand and start hunting for a nice shield?

Lastly, this is a compliment: this build has ruined other builds for me. I didn't realize how slow my melee characters and self-casters were at clearing until I tried this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info