[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

Hey Art,

Any chance you could take a look at my character? Right now, I'm just saving for a watcher's eye, anything I'm missing in terms of big upgrades?

Thanks dude!
IGN: Chumbah (Warbands)
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Heya and welcome! :-)

Your character has about 520k Shaper DPS on ED right now. This will grow to 650k with ED reaching level 20 and Empower reaching level 3, 730k with Empower 4. That's already really good!

If there's one thing I suggest taking a deeper look into, it'd be your rare jewels. None of them have %max life on them. If you had life on all of them that alone would push you from 5.1k life to 5.5k.

In terms of passive tree I'd spec 4 nodes out of Blood Drinker + Dexterity and get Constitution instead. You'll be closer to more life nodes on every level up and become more tanky.

Some of your items seem to have come from an attack character as there's a couple EDWA mods crafted on them. There certainly will be better mods to put instead, so that can be adjusted as well.

Unfortunately I cannot see what effect your Glorious Vanity has, but it's cool to see you got one! They do come rare this league. :-)

Thank you very much for taking a closer look at my character =) I was worried I am doing something very wrong. I guess I got lucky with Glorious Vanity i tried to basically get the one you have and I got it I believe as there is 33% Chaos dmg increase in the nodes next to Mind over Matter + Alot of Area of Effect.

I will be checking the skill tree out and adjusting it! You're an MVP.
Last edited by Krampuslord on Dec 28, 2019, 3:08:21 AM
"
jdeclue1 wrote:
Hey Art,

Any chance you could take a look at my character? Right now, I'm just saving for a watcher's eye, anything I'm missing in terms of big upgrades?

Thanks dude!

That's some nice DPS you got there. 1.1 million on ED and 45k per stack on Blight (another 900k on top). Really good stuff! Only thing I'd say can be looked at is the helmet since it's pretty low on Energy Shield which would provide you more Evasion. Ideally you'd have a Hubris Circlet with T1/T2 life, some ES affixes and Abberant Fossil craft with Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance, pushing your ED damage to 1.2 million. That's nitpicking, though. :-P
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Hey, Art

First off, thanks for the guide. I'm in LOVE with this build as its the first build that allowed me to absolutely murder shaper/uber elder.

Tried Sirus, didnt go so well, probably due to inexperience with the fight.

Anything you can say about my current build? Im currently chasing a 6l Perfect Form sicne I enjoy the free arctic armour and the 6l blight.

Getting a Glorious Vanity today.

thanks in advance!
"
Hyuga0501 wrote:
Hey, Art

First off, thanks for the guide. I'm in LOVE with this build as its the first build that allowed me to absolutely murder shaper/uber elder.

Anything you can say about my current build? Im currently chasing a 6l Perfect Form sicne I enjoy the free arctic armour and the 6l blight.

thanks in advance!

Hey there and welcome! :)

Your character is looking good, congratulations on the accomplishments! I'm curious why you're speccing into Deep Thoughts and take a mana flask. Kinda odd choice. The Stygian should be replaced by something with 90+ life at least. Not sure about the Talisman, can't think of any usecases for the 50% lightning as cold. No life rolls on the rings and gloves?

Everything else looks fine!
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Dec 28, 2019, 12:30:25 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Hyuga0501 wrote:
Hey, Art

thanks in advance!

Hey there and welcome! :)

Your character is looking good, congratulations on the accomplishments! I'm curious why you're speccing into Deep Thoughts and take a mana flask. Kinda odd choice. The Stygian should be replaced by something with 90+ life at least. Not sure about the Talisman, can't think of any usecases for the 50% lightning as cold. No life rolls on the rings and gloves?

Everything else looks fine!

Ok so i finished the bow finally, i guess i have 2 suffixes open in case i ever feel like double slamming it for whatever reason.

Now i could work on 21/20 ED and lvl 4 empower i guess? That's quite a bunch of exalts.

I feel like my survivability is lacking tho, that's my only concern atm, i kinda slightly struggle staying alive in high tier red maps with too many dmg rolls, not to mention mana problems against bosses without ads
"
jimjak94 wrote:
Ok so i finished the bow finally, i guess i have 2 suffixes open in case i ever feel like double slamming it for whatever reason.

Now i could work on 21/20 ED and lvl 4 empower i guess? That's quite a bunch of exalts.

I feel like my survivability is lacking tho, that's my only concern atm, i kinda slightly struggle staying alive in high tier red maps with too many dmg rolls, not to mention mana problems against bosses without ads

Well you have a bunch of gear to switch out due to low to no life on them which will increase our lifepool immensely. You can get jewellry with some mana regeneration on them which should solve your mana issues altogether with Arcane Surge being up and stuff. ED doesn't need to be reapplied often, especially if you run the TC aura.

ED duration without TC: 5.6 seconds
ED duration with TC: 6.6 seconds

That means you only really have to worry about regen with Blight, which also shouldn't consume much (10 mana per cast, 6 per second).

If I haven't killed an enemy recently I'll have 85 mana regenerated per second. with bonus recovery rate from Patient Reaper I'll be at 145 mps.

I'd suggest you find some rings with 70+ life, some resistances and stats you need and an open slot for some mana regeneration and you'll be fine without wasting points on Deep Thoughts
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
jimjak94 wrote:

Well you have a bunch of gear to switch out due to low to no life on them which will increase our lifepool immensely. You can get jewellry with some mana regeneration on them which should solve your mana issues altogether with Arcane Surge being up and stuff. ED doesn't need to be reapplied often, especially if you run the TC aura.

ED duration without TC: 5.6 seconds
ED duration with TC: 6.6 seconds

That means you only really have to worry about regen with Blight, which also shouldn't consume much (10 mana per cast, 6 per second).

If I haven't killed an enemy recently I'll have 85 mana regenerated per second. with bonus recovery rate from Patient Reaper I'll be at 145 mps.

I'd suggest you find some rings with 70+ life, some resistances and stats you need and an open slot for some mana regeneration and you'll be fine without wasting points on Deep Thoughts

I was looking at PoB damage calculator, but i am pretty sure i am unable to figure out how to set it properly to show the correct dps.
Your dot dps was showing at around 900k, mine at 300k, is that correct? Where am i missing all that dps from? The extra lvl on ED and the extra lvl on empower?
"
jimjak94 wrote:
I was looking at PoB damage calculator, but i am pretty sure i am unable to figure out how to set it properly to show the correct dps.
Your dot dps was showing at around 900k, mine at 300k, is that correct? Where am i missing all that dps from? The extra lvl on ED and the extra lvl on empower?

Set Wither stacks to 15, activate Witchfire Brew flask & set enemy type to Shaper / Guardian. :)
Very nice build … i am having a lot of fun with it. I sold my previous build and spent all my Currency in it.

Very powerful and nice tankiness :)

I have been Lucky with helmet, found this for only 1 ex :

The poors-man head hunter :) ES not so high but with up to 3 shrine at the same moment, its insane.

My chest for the expensive price of 4 chaos ( + some jeweller orbs ) :

Everything is usefull on it and for the stupid price, i may change later. What do you guys use ?

I need a good quiver and a empower 4 ( only emp 3 corrupted right now). And maybe a better bow.
I let down Watchers eyes ( 16 ex for a mod wont be in my budget )

I have a question : why do you take +1 curse on tree because i only see 1 curse gem ( temporal) ? is contagion considered as a curse ?

I ask because i saved 5 precious points in tree and i didnt choose what to put in amulet with oïl : + 1 curse or heart of the warrior ( +20 life+10 strengh + 10% life ) : both are expensive so i dont want to make a mistake with this.

Still many thanks for this build :)
Last edited by Arkanis_Gath on Dec 29, 2019, 10:15:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info