[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Man i waste like 2k alteration xD
still didnt get it so what if i cant offer those 2 modes ?
So the build wont work? or one of the modes of each wand will do it aswell?

If you cannot get both mods, focus on "Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage"
Keep in mind the build loses about 24% of its damage without having both on each wand.
Is no life leech a...issue?
"
Is no life leech a...issue?

Only if you lack damage and don't use a life flask or Cinderswallow.
Last edited by natherox on Jul 28, 2019, 6:42:20 PM
How did you get the sulphur flask?
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
How did you get the sulphur flask?

Bottled Faith is only available in Standard. Use Taste of Hate in league.
how expensive?
"
dominatorTA wrote:
how expensive?

About 110ex at current league pricing starting from nothing to properly make the build.
Last edited by natherox on Jul 31, 2019, 1:21:03 PM
Hi.

Thx for the build, i like it but need some advices because i dont have those dmg like yours.I know i wont have the same numbers because modified the tree a bit to have acro/phase acro and dont have the best wands for example.(lower lvl, etc etc) But pls tell me what to do to insta kill guardians because to insta kill them, i dont need your 32mill dps, 15 is more than enough.In pob i have only 3mil?! :S thx in advance
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hi.

Thx for the build, i like it but need some advices because i dont have those dmg like yours.I know i wont have the same numbers because modified the tree a bit to have acro/phase acro and dont have the best wands for example.(lower lvl, etc etc) But pls tell me what to do to insta kill guardians because to insta kill them, i dont need your 32mill dps, 15 is more than enough.In pob i have only 3mil?! :S thx in advance

I would focus on leveling to 94. Other areas to improve on would be double wrath watcher's eye, make sure to get the first two mods on the list in the jewel section. Once you get the watcher's eye you want to use different gloves or it will start hurting your dps. Better rare jewels and crit multi on amulet will also help. I calculate closer to 10-12 mil shaper dps after those changes.
Well i need to say this is the craziest build ive ever played and the most expensive one.
The dmg is insane im actually one shot every mob i deleted the elder like nothing and his guardians , but got alittle struggle against the miutaour and the other shaper guardians , the only missing gear for me is those rings i tried to gamble well it was a fail but i got the normal rings non shaped and the dmg is still insane they give alot of boost to the dmg!
i mention how many dps the shaped one gives but still amazing build just alittle bit problem with the defense but the dmg is insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info