[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

The damage is absolutely nutty. Mapping with it is absolutely terrible though. Anyone thought of any alternative skills or perhaps some skill tree changes to make the build a bit more tanky or safer for mapping?

Also was wondering about shock, someone mentioned you had shock ticked on PoB when the only shock we get is from orb of storms. Isn't the shock from orb of storms very small?
Last edited by roeshamboner on Jan 28, 2020, 3:56:04 AM
Well I was able to learn from someone else about the clear skill alternative and survivability.

Using orb of storms with chain support is enough to smoothly clear most packs in t16s. Just smack a rare with divine ire if you need to.

As for survivability, you can pick up a glorious vanity jewel that has the Doryani name on it. That gives access to the Corrupted Soul keystone, which is: "causes 50% Non-Chaos damage taken to bypass Energy shield and grants 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield."

Other than that, investing in some ES gear with some life and resists is probably the best bet to help survive even more.

"
In your POB youve linked you simultaneously have "Are you leeching energy shield" and "are you always on full energy shield" ticked, which gives you both more modifiers from the ES leech support.

As far as I'm aware this is impossible with your setup?

Unticking "are you leeching energy shield" drops the hit from 24.5M to 17M....

I did a quick google search and came across this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bb63p7/can_you_be_full_energy_shield_and_still_be/

It seems that you cannot be on full energy shield AND be leeching energy shield at the same time, unless you use the soul tether belt.

And it seems to me that the author, although obviously knowledgeable about the game and this build, has shock ticked on pob just to make the number look higher than it is. I mean no disrespect, but all he says is that orb of storms shocks and does he not acknowledge posts that ask about effectiveness of orb of storm's shock vs the shock tickbox on pob.

If I'm wrong to assume that about the shock situation I'm sorry and please explain it.
Last edited by roeshamboner on Jan 31, 2020, 5:24:08 AM
Gonna try this build now, looks great! thanks
Did you consider using awakened gems? and the new sirus jewel with large ring to allocate all 3 divines on the left side of the tree and purity of flesh.

Would it be worth it ?
"
roeshamboner wrote:
The damage is absolutely nutty. Mapping with it is absolutely terrible though. Anyone thought of any alternative skills or perhaps some skill tree changes to make the build a bit more tanky or safer for mapping?

Also was wondering about shock, someone mentioned you had shock ticked on PoB when the only shock we get is from orb of storms. Isn't the shock from orb of storms very small?

I might be wrong but you can just swap divine ire by any other skill and map easy. IMO swap for arc or EK and I'm almost sure will be decent mappping.

yeah that's what they do... usually ROFLMAO. The way that shock works depends on the amount of lightning damage the monster have received, giving a cumulative shock effect that can be increase until certain cap. The thing here is: Is the generated shock effect applied to the hit itself? or is kept for the next ones for the duration?. I might be wrong but an un-shocked monster will get: lightning damage + "debuff effect" and not (debuff efect)*(lightning damage)+ debuff effect. Since to be debuffed it has to be hit and divine ire hits once. In other words the next divine ire hit would actually hit the shocked monster but not the first.

Inflated numbers in every build you know, best to do is to leave almost all conditional boosts untouched in POB and test in game. Then will be more accurate. Perfect conditions are hard to setup most of time.

Update:
Looking back on this guide originally created in 3.7, we have come along way. The journey has been long and enriched with knowledge. Recently I have seen a bit of confusion with some of the calculations (mostly my fault.) It is my goal to update the guide and more accurately reflect the output damage this build is capable of.

What are my plans?
Updated Tree
Updated Gear
Updated Gems
Updated Calculations
New Videos

The goal will be to maintain around 50 Million Shaper Damage. If your are unsure about replicating this build, I recommend holding off until the next major update for this guide is released. Thanks to those that have followed the guide, shared their experiences, and enjoyed the power of FotFO!
Last edited by natherox on Mar 25, 2020, 1:44:26 AM
I was thinking to have %cold as extra chaos instead of %phys as extra lightning on the wands:

I do lets say 100 damage:
1- Divine Ire
50 dmg is phys
50 dmg is lightning
2- Rings
50 dmg is phys
2 dmg is lightning
48 dmg is cold
3- Watcher (Wrath phys-light) + Tree
22.5 dmg is phys
3.1 dmg is lightning
74.4 dmg is cold

Then you add the extra damages as chaos, so IMO cold as extra chaos is better than phys as extra lightning cause phys is 22.5%, while cold is 74.4 %.
Last edited by azurstreams on Feb 5, 2020, 6:29:04 AM
@azurstreams

It works a bit differently as far as I'm aware. 20% physical as extra lightning will give you 20% of that initial 100 physical.

I also think this 20 lightning damage then gets converted to cold and fire, adding extra chaos along the way.
Dude can u help me
this is my build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sukufe12/characters
but i got only 25m dps what should i do for 50m dps ?
Almost perfect-rolled Eternity Shroud dropped for me, so I patiently waiting for the build update :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info